Friday, December 2, 2011

You have received a YouTube video My step dad is doing better and in a regular room We still have to wait to see what the total damage will

Cherry Clanton
Cherry Clanton You have received a YouTube video!
 
Debbie Mansfield Bordelon
Debbie Mansfield Bordelon My step dad is doing better and in a regular room. We still have to wait to see what the total damage will be, but we are hopeful - and of course prayerful!
 
George Barnes
George Barnes I'm currently listening to Lyin'ass Bitch by Fishbone from their self titled album. I'd actually never heard it before but with the "controversy" over Questlove playing it when Michele Bachmann was on Jimmy Fallon I decided to check it out. It's actually a really fun tune. I dig it more than most of the other Fishbone I've heard.
 
Sarah-Cary Semingson Tucker
Sarah-Cary Semingson Tucker Something about every time we come to Florida.. Palm trees, surf shops, and a little Bob Marley! Maybe the fact that the beach is so close.
 
Cordell Green
Cordell Green dis go out to a certain someone hw can u b dat ungrateful dnt forget wen i was there n i din't really have to b fa a lng time but its cool ima count my blessings while u worry bout being da center of attention smh o well bday gne now
 
Pedro Daniel Sicairos
Pedro Daniel Sicairos “Any business where the system clocks out at 5pm and goes home for the night is no business at all.” -Rolland P. -The best business is the one that keep on generating income even while you sleep or take a vacation!-
 
Marcia Dixon
Marcia Dixon Just come back from watching The Iron Lady about the life of Margaret Thatcher. Meryl Streep was absolutely amazing in the role I'm sure she'll be nominated for an Oscar. Whilst it was an enjoyable film I would have preferred if it was a biopic of her life as opposed to using her in her old age as the starting point and doing flashbacks. However whatever people may think of Mrs Thatcher she was a great 'conviction' politician which was one aspect of her political life the film captured well.
 
Richard Poth
Richard Poth Oh you're in the military? That's cool. I wanted to do that when I was a kid. What do you make? (I always loved this question) WHAT DO I MAKE? I make holding your child's hand possible everyday. I can make 5 minutes seem like a lifetime when I go. I make going to war for your freedom a duty that I will die for. I can make your children have a future before terrorists attack us. I can help you by spending a year away while you complain about your job. I make myself get out of bed at 3 am to risk my life to save your freedom. Today I might make the ultimate sacrifice to save your life. I make a difference, now.... What do you make? RE-POST if you are active duty, retired, or a Vet!
 
Kyuri Julia Kim
Kyuri Julia Kim LMS.... onlyand i'll answer♥ Christmas is coming, Would I give you a present? []Yes [] Nope [] Maybe [] idk [] Depends If it started to snow, I would? [] Hug you [] Snow fight [] Make snow angels [] Push you in the snow [] Kick the snow at you [] Say "IT'S SNOWING" If we were under a mistletoe I would? [] Kiss you [] Walk away [] Smile [] Be kinda shy [] Awkward silence [] Idk [] Slap you and laugh You Should: [] Inbox me [] Say hi [] Leave me alone [] Hang out with me Rate: [] 1-5 [] 6-8 [] 9-10 [] Broke my scale
 
Amanda Mandy Sibanda
Amanda Mandy Sibanda Mina vele i ddnt knw ukuth 2dy twaz world aids day gaya...dnt judge me via a very expensive fone
 
Luis Vee
Luis Vee Out for a little with my boys
 
Claudia Juarez
Claudia Juarez Omg just want to crawl under a rock and be left ALONE!
 
Nicholas Senko
Nicholas Senko There comes a day when you rectify who you are with who you wanna be with and I can't make the two co-exist. So don't let me cave in.
 
James Collett
James Collett When you think you seen everything and I mean everything some situation comes along and totally ups the ante! One def raised the Bar today! One of the many reason I have a legit Love/Hate relationship with my job lol
 
Emily Alexander Norsworthy
Emily Alexander Norsworthy Hates when people say, "You're JUST a mom?" Or "Do you ever work?" Uhhh yes, I am a MOM! That makes me an alarm clock, cook, maid, waitress, teacher, nurse, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, event planner, personal assistant, ATM & I scare away the boogie man. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the DAY & NIGHT. I am on call 24/7 for the rest of my life. And that's just with my first job....BEING A MOM! I may not be anything to you, but I'm everything to my kids. Repost if you are a PROUD MOM
 
Cece Ritter
Cece Ritter You can see it all around you right. So dont act like you dont recognize the light and in spite of all the things that you did u will end up sittin where the devil is i told u all in the beginnin i would have the last laugh and ur karmas the reason that u burn like gas in the past i been known to be a little to passive but like i just said ill be the last one standing suddenly it all makes sence when ur lookin at the firey fence n i commence to keep walkinthru time with a list of these names ur bullshits why ur gonna burn in flames
 
Robert Curtiss Murphy
Robert Curtiss Murphy There was a commercial on the Hub, it had MLP: FiM on it. It was like the iP:hone commercials, but instead of saying, "There's an App for that" They said: "There's a Pony for that." I was hoping they had MLP: FiM apps..... Sadness.
 
HuskyStarcraft
HuskyStarcraft MLG replay pack and LiquidHero replay pack received on the SAME day? This is going to be one hell of a good day. If you want to help, please scour the replay packs and find the best games, send them to HuskyReplays@gmail.com. I'll give a special thanks to the person who sends me the ones I cast! ♥
 
Bob Beckstead
Bob Beckstead Designer: “How did the F word get into the newspaper?” Copy editor: “I don’t know; that’s why we have proofreaders.” Designer: “Proofreaders? What a quaint idea. So antiquated. We should also have candle makers.”
 
Destiny Nicole Eubank
Destiny Nicole Eubank Dear Santa, ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A NEW J-O-B. =]
 
D.C. Cobb's Tavern and Eatery -- Making History On the Woodstock Square --
D.C. Cobb's Tavern and Eatery -- Making History On the Woodstock Square -- Happy birthday to us!!!! Come celebrate our third birthday with us, and enjoy $3 import drafts (including Matilda) or a $5 specialty martini!!!
 
Nicole Colabbaby Adams
Nicole Colabbaby Adams __Hey hope everyones hope everyone had a good thanksgivivng
 
Scott Frazier
Scott Frazier Just made a choice for my future, I hope it was the right one.
 
Trevell Thatniggatv Wilkerson
Trevell Thatniggatv Wilkerson It's funny how niggas lie to ppl about there music if my shit waq please tell me dnt lead me on tell me tha truth so I can improve bcuz if I'm thinkin I'm good I won't work as hard, also if I'm rapping about some hardcore gangsta pistol paqin shit and a nigga get on my line and I try to dodge it I dnt think ppl should tell me good job like what kinda fake ass shit is Tht?#LiveYourLyrics
 
Michelle McPherson Kreitzer
Michelle McPherson Kreitzer I suppose it is safe to tell all, Nicole is making me a gma for the 2nd time. Yes, I am happy :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment