Friday, December 2, 2011

Escuse is you saying sumtin naww uhh u cnt tell me nothnn Like if wer strangers al hit u up Sike so ikan delet you Xp how

Alex Lopez
Alex Lopez Escuse is you saying sumtin .. ? naww uhh u cnt tell me nothnn !
 
Jose Barajas
Jose Barajas Like if wer strangers & al hit u up . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sike so ikan delet you Xp
 
Harry Mensah
Harry Mensah how do u see dis brothers are dey triplet?
 
Felicia Deep'Dimples Graham
Felicia Deep'Dimples Graham had a nice day today!!! "Thank u My Father"
 
Michael Barroso
Michael Barroso did anybody made a christmas list of wat u want
 
Carmenlita LovinMe Lewis
Carmenlita LovinMe Lewis FACKBOOK FRIENDS AND HATERS!!! IF U SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST AND I ACCEPT... THAT MEANS IM GOOD WIT U!!! BUT IF SEND ME A REQUEST AND I ADD U... AND U BLOCK ME FROM SEENIN YOUR WALL AND U CAN SEE MINES... I WILL DELE YOUR ASS!!! BECAUSE IF U WANNA KNOW SOME THING ABOUT ME JUST ASK... MOST LIKELY IT WONT BE ON FACEBOOK!!!!!! :)-
 
Inga Knudson
Inga Knudson MS and HS outta power and no phones working, u can get ur kids early or make em wait as there's only an hour left. Oh, buses aren't running now too!! (Im sitting in the ms office rignt now)
 
Erica Rodriguez
Erica Rodriguez So if any one needs any kind of work on their house let me knw got a good handy man who does everything inside and out..... Pls let me knw inbox me.... Thank u
 
Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill I'm finally heading home after 2 weeks of being on the road. I got to say, I had a great time with all my family. My sisters and brothers always remind of how important my role as big brother is. I love u all
 
Mis SelfMade
Mis SelfMade #88 OH U NO U FAM LOL HAVENT SEEN YALL IN AWHILE HOPE EVERYTHING GOING GOOD WITH YALL AND U YO BD BE HAVEING ME CRACKING UP WHEN I BE SEEING YALL IN THE CLUBS YALL BE HAVING FUN DOE DATS WASSUP!!
 
Sha McCrary
Sha McCrary Let me live....if i aint livin right....let me fix my own mistakes n if i cant do that....then heeey no choice but to let u chew me out n tell me im wrong for watever it is.....n yes this is juss a thought.....!!!!
 
Brenda Dyson Cardin
Brenda Dyson Cardin Sitting in Readi Care waiting room u see a lot of STRANGE people.
 
Tony Campbell
Tony Campbell Roses R nice violets R fine i'll be the six if u be the nine. Eat me, beat me, bite me, blow me,fuck me, suck me very slowly. if u like it,dont be classy. use your tongue and make it nasty!!
 
Kathryn Harris
Kathryn Harris Ppl these days. Just leave me the f*** alone if that's what u want to do. @ to the parent or parents I'm Fu**ing grown.
 
Subin Kv
Subin Kv Each moment of ur life is a picture which u had never seen before, and which u will never see again. so enjoy and live your life & make each moment beautiful...
 
Valerie Muniz
Valerie Muniz On that note if u dont like what i say kick rocks and move the fuck around..
 
Mapule Lekoaletsoe
Mapule Lekoaletsoe Thanx u al 4 wishing my daughter a hapi bday! God bless u!
 
Abbey Chukwuemeka
Abbey Chukwuemeka Imagine a society were Boko Haram, Mend, and Ijaw Militants Recruits 4 graduates dat can work under and above pressure. It begins with u.
 
Ackah Voxafful
Ackah Voxafful if GOD be on ur side who will be against u hve u taught of this statement carefully think abt it cuz u r always a victor
 
Press Play
Press Play Listenin 2 Ringo's collection, sum1 plz if u hv al hiz albums huk a sister up.. NYT MY PIPZ (^~,)
 
Jay Papa
Jay Papa Stay close to d bible and u will save,
 
Candace Heminger
Candace Heminger CONGRATZ TO A JOB WELL DONE :-) U DESERVE IT
 
Hafiz Ayo Bright
Hafiz Ayo Bright No one can make u become someth in life except God.If 1 advance confidently in directn of his dreams,he will meet wt a success unexpected in common hours.
 
John Goolsby
John Goolsby i'm not a fool don't try to add me on fb just so u can check my info
 
Ashley Rheinholtz
Ashley Rheinholtz To all those hairy lipped bitch's who want to stalk my facebook page to see what i'm saying.. READ THIS: SHAVE UR UPPER LIP AND QUIT WALKING AROUND VISION LIKE U HAVE CORN COB STUCK UP UR ASS...Keep talkin shit remember I don't work there with u anymore but Ill see you out an about :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment