Friday, December 2, 2011

Move over LMFAO this is the NEW song ROTFL Boy look at that body I EAT out Boy look at that body I EAT out When I walk in the spot this is

Noreen Muir
Noreen Muir Move over LMFAO, this is the NEW song!!!! ROTFL!! Boy look at that body I EAT out Boy look at that body I EAT out When I walk in the spot, this is what I see Everybody stops and they staring at me I got cake in my pants and I ain't afraid to eat it When I'm at the moss, purity just can't fight them off When I'm at the beach, I'm in a MuMu trying to tan my Feet This is how I roll, come on boys it's time to go We headed to the bar, baby don't be nervous No shoes, no shirt, they refuse me service I'm a fatty and I know it Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah
 
Oladele Kayode
Oladele Kayode My friends i greet u all happy new month we shall all celebrate new year together in jesus name Amen.
 
Darci Bilberry
Darci Bilberry Woot woot! Feeling much better today. A three day cold. Awesome! Usually it's a week or two. I think I owe this miraculous recovery to vitamins and drinking some ACV water.
 
Tyshawn Lego Davis Led
Tyshawn Lego Davis Led If I Tattoo'd Yur Name It Be On My ..((LMS♥)) [ ] My Neck [ ] My Wristt [ ] My Backk [ ] My Sidee [ ] My Ankle [ ] My Waist [ ] Rite where my heart is ♥ [ ] LMAO , yhew'ont deserve one !. You Are My .. [ ] Boo ♥. [ ] Partner In Crimee . [ ] Homie . [ ] Best Friend [ ] Ride or Die . [ ] Love : ) [ ] friendd . [ ] .... Yhew aint nutn of minesz !. YOU + ME + Room = _____ ? [ ] Pillow Fight. [ ] Talk. [ ] Make Out. ♥ [ ] Down Liquor All Night [ ] Smoke A LOT of weed [ ] Cuddle. ? (: [ ] Prank Calls. [ ] Fight. [ ] Take Pictures. [ ] Watch Tv / Movies. [ ] Smash. [ ] Read Books. -___- [ ] Dance Like Idiots. [ ] Play Truth Or Dare. [ ] Never Going To Happen. [ ] p.s . I dare you to make this your status
 
Jasmine Jboogy
Jasmine Jboogy I love my son <3 I just want some family time love bein around people that love you back and don't judge you and no matter wat happens believes in you just like my king!!!
 
Leann Pence Whitten
Leann Pence Whitten This one's for you and me living out our Dreams we are right where we should be With my arms out wide I open my eye's and now all I want to see is.......
 
Linda Mjöll Sindradóttir
Linda Mjöll Sindradóttir Ævintýraferð í Kringluna hjá Lindu og Búa lokið! Búi sá Sveppa sér til mikillar undrunar "Mamma er Sveppi (Jeppi) til í alvörunni?? Hvar er mamma hans?? Er hann alvöru strákur?" ...svo vildi hann fá sushi í kvöldmat (en sættist á Subway)!
 
Mary Geary
Mary Geary Today and national testing day are the days that especially remind me of both the good and bad times that I experienced over my 2 decades at OA. Thankfully there were many more rewarding good times than sad/bad times. I can now look back and really appreciate all the hard work that my friends in public health have contributed and dedicated themselves toward prevention and treatment "activities". Kinda sounds like grant writing huh? Anyway, keep up the good work!!!!!
 
Dylan Rose
Dylan Rose I just wanna know if you feel same way Because I'm lonely baby want you to hold me baby And I'm sorry If I pushed you away I just want you to know I miss you And I want you to stay... ~Justin Bieber "All I Want Is You"
 
Shyanna Ashton
Shyanna Ashton im not crazy! Crazy is throwing Skittles at the Wal-Mart cashier and screaming "Taste the rainbow now!!!" I only did that twice...
 
Selfmade Lesliie
Selfmade Lesliie Life is a livin hell noe!!!! I feel like im boxed in a lil cell now!!!!
 
Rachel Rutkowski
Rachel Rutkowski I don't want to go to spanish... seriously debating skipping it, but I'm already sitting in the building and I really have no reason not to go except that I'm tired.... plus I would feel uber guilty if I missed it... ugh! estoy consada y muy frustrada!
 
Ikenna Nwachukwu
Ikenna Nwachukwu Although ma eye don dirty...... I surely can see clearlyyyyyy!!!!!
 
Shaylee Sky Brown
Shaylee Sky Brown i want someone : who wont care that im incapable of sitting still , that i can't grasp the concept of cleaning , & i refuse to be "ladylike" someone who realizes that half the decisions i make are usually the ones i regret .& i have the right to over react at any given moment ,i want someone who knows how completely insane i am & someone who wouldn't want me any other way♥
 
Tabitha Milly-onz Buckley
Tabitha Milly-onz Buckley On mii hme...im such in a gud mood,hpe no1 spoil it...wtbs:hppy oh pugg nd i wonder where mii ride r die nigga JERMAINE at!!!
 
Ukagwu Emmanuel
Ukagwu Emmanuel In the Name of Jesus, I declare that the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; I have a goodly heritage! Health, peace and prosperity are mine! There’s no evil on my path, and every opposing force, hindrance or confrontation is subdued before me. I can never be disadvantaged because I live by the greatest and most powerful Name in the universe—the Name of Jesus. Blessed be the Lord.
 
Mark Milaeger
Mark Milaeger I still believe that The Promise Ring is one of the most influential bands in pop punk.
 
Vicci Heater
Vicci Heater Nicci- Oh i'll just put my curly hair up n a pony tail and I will Beat! Her! Up! LMAO!! Funny shit!! Get er Nicci(:
 
Randii BLove
Randii BLove Megan Doja Perth Happy 1 year Anniversary baby. i Love you so much. Ill see you when u get off of work. Lets get ready for many more moments to come kk. We are Armored and Indestructable.
 
Lenaa Bank'Roll
Lenaa Bank'Roll I wanna du so muchhhhh!!
 
Tiffany Purposedriven Humphrey
Tiffany Purposedriven Humphrey So my professor just gave me the actual exam for me to study and basically memorize, then come back on Tuesday just to take that SAME exam!!! I LOVE HER TO LIFE :) Aint aint aint aint aint GOD GOOD!!!!!!! SN: GRADUATION N THE SUMMER, THANK U LORD
 
Rick Burnworth
Rick Burnworth Whats on my mind? Thats the question of the day........ Well facebook would ban me if i posted whats on my mind hahahaha
 
Jim Nay
Jim Nay it doesn't matter if they're singing in Burmese! I can never understand the lyrics anyway.
 
Chrystal Leonard
Chrystal Leonard feel better after last nite I'm I going to stop drinking no
 
Tc Tc Tc
Tc Tc Tc the first minute i was crying deaaaaaaad - youtu.be/e1B38jccB5Y
www.youtube.com
***HAPPY BEYONCE APPRECIATION DAY***
 

No comments:

Post a Comment