Friday, December 2, 2011

today was a year that my mommy when ti be with our LORD i miss her more every day How does one go about buying a bed Jimmy O'Connell ladies

Helen Armentrout Gray
Helen Armentrout Gray today was a year that my mommy when ti be with our LORD. i miss her more every day.
 
Hedr Hippoptamus Maguire
Hedr Hippoptamus Maguire How does one go about buying a bed?
 
Anne Margaret
Anne Margaret Jimmy O'Connell ladies and gents "im gonna find a ugly drunk girl and make a big mistake tonight"
 
Kabelo Ribbin
Kabelo Ribbin Ladies & gals ! a ko le hlapeng meriri ya lona, ne ke palame combi & ke bapile le dis ada lady, hlogo ya ago e nkga e kare peba e swetse teng
 
Robert Griffo
Robert Griffo Go to the doctor today about my stomach woes. Tells me, among other things, that I need to start masticating my food. I tell him "No problem doc, I've been masticating since I was a kid". He just looked at me and shook his head.
 
Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly Talked to one of my good friends today about studio gear. I walked away with a lot of useful info.
 
Georgi DeMartino
Georgi DeMartino need to find a different time to go to the gym ...
 
Amir Greene
Amir Greene If u see me and a bear fightin throw honey on me and save the bear
 
Michelle Brooks
Michelle Brooks Time to get off this little fb reality and wake up my lovely kids so they can make me a cuppa tea!!!! LOL
 
Susan Pisano Greco
Susan Pisano Greco Boys and girls club are in need of toys for girls or boys for their annual Christmas dinner Dec 9th...........Get in the spirit and help out a child.......wouldn't be nice if all children could have a Merry Christmas. Message me for details.
 
Ëdward Ôsiris MçGlothïn
Ëdward Ôsiris MçGlothïn Imma send everybody a oovoo message. show me your TEETH.%-)
 
Mary Daniel
Mary Daniel It is a great joy and it calls for celeberation for unto us a new month has being given, what a mighty father do we have, shall we now ceberate him?
 
Kenneth Joseph Inniss
Kenneth Joseph Inniss fufucking exhausted got work in da am time for a nap
 
Nobert Elijah Kataya
Nobert Elijah Kataya The T.S.F group z open to any1 if u wnt to join, knw more or u have spiritual burdens. Plz b sure 2 ask me 2 add u or send a joining request. U r nd i cn stp satan in Jesus' name
 
Anita Farthing Woodworth
Anita Farthing Woodworth hello fb havin a awesome day and a aunry one lmao
 
Jocelyn Owens
Jocelyn Owens WHEN YOUR WITH ME.ANSWER THE PHONE FOR HER.I WONT SAY A WORD...I PLAY MY ROLE VERY WELL..EVERYTHING WILL GO SMOOTH..JUST KEEP IT 54
 
Anthony L. Dawkins
Anthony L. Dawkins The person infected with the HIV virus is not the one that is a threat. It's the person that's not infected that is a threat.
 
Simone Sheppard
Simone Sheppard Had a customer call and inform her that she had left 49 voicemails to please call her back.....0_o
 
Marcia Tang
Marcia Tang would love to be a judge on Masterchef!
 
Nikki Stevens
Nikki Stevens what a good day momma got to come home and feeling lot better
 
Sherry Tolliver Casteel
Sherry Tolliver Casteel It's been a pretty good day. Just hung around and watched a Lifetime Christmas movie. Such an easy kind of day! I hope everyone else is having a good day.
 
Samantha Kemmerer
Samantha Kemmerer I can't believe I am having this conversation again... My friends seriously need a safety brief before they step out the house! Don't drink and drive Don't do drugs If your married stay married If your single wrap it up Don't beat your wife No means no! And my favorite don't drink and hunt I'm sure you found one that applies to you!
 
Paul Frank
Paul Frank well i sorry for Guyana we got to start work even more hard we got 3 million to pay a month now
 
Soledad Rodriguez
Soledad Rodriguez There are three things that amaze me, how an eagle glides in the sky,a snake slithers on a rock, a ship navigates the ocean how a man loves a woman ,no four
 
Jim Weaver
Jim Weaver Jolly rotund bearded dude in a red suit is occupying the North Pole. Newsflash: Cops on their way to the North Pole to pepper spray Santa.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment