Friday, December 2, 2011

do u have time to pray god have the time to listen life is a gurney just b strong and u would b a good competition Im a star jst

Richard Boasy Smith
Richard Boasy Smith do u have time to pray? god have the time to listen. life is a gurney just b strong and u would b a good competition
 
Dj-kaynash Mahakoe
Dj-kaynash Mahakoe Im a star jst make a wish
 
Nathan Linker
Nathan Linker Loving you could be a crime.....
 
Ryan J LaPlume
Ryan J LaPlume ::: my sister (Elyssa) had a dream that I killed myself, I think that it's about that time I change my attitude on life...
 
Xah Lee
Xah Lee b-boying yoga style (breakdance) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wmWScmSQp34#! for more, see Acrobatic B-boying Dance (Breakdancing) Videos http://xahlee.org/vofli_bolci/b-boying_breakdance.html
www.youtube.com
By Lil crabe I take this video from www.220.ro a guy wants to show us how useful it is to do yoga and dance and breakdance while http://www.youtube.com/watch...
 
Michael LaFontaine
Michael LaFontaine Everybody should have a pet hate!!!!!!!! mine are cops..never been in prison only have one DUI on my record but I still hate cops!!!!!! go figure
 
Amy Claypool
Amy Claypool This is why I think I'm having issues with being Type 1 Diabetic. I just want a snack I that I want to eat. I know I'm a picky eater, but serious? Some of these ideas are terrible. I don't want to take a bag of cereal to work like a 3 year old. They don't even give the brand of the food - that would have been helpful!
www.diabeticlivingonline.com
If your next meal seems hours away, choose one of these diabetic snacks to ease those hunger pains. A cinch to put together, each snack idea has 15-20 grams of carb per serving.
 
Allen Coates
Allen Coates BARCODE IS HAVING A BEAD CONTEST SATURDAY NIGHT AT PARTNERS! Gal with the most beads by the end of the second set gets an autographed prize from the band!
 
Kyle Sparticus Ledford
Kyle Sparticus Ledford It's a jungle and it's dog-eat-dog,
 
Indira Gomez
Indira Gomez Anybody got tips on how to get rid off a cold/flu? Home remedies are not doing the job fast enough. ow ow ow
 
Strum Mag Krys
Strum Mag Krys I was made aware of a venue near Nashville (Portland, TN) area who is looking to book bands. It is a paying gig. They have an opening on Dec. 9th. They are also booking for 2012, currently. Email me a link to your music and for more details if you are interested. The venue is a bar and grill place called Brewsters, in Comfort Suites right off Interstate 65.
 
Mykala Amerson
Mykala Amerson Happy birthday tanesha love u in always will sister had a wonder day
 
Craig Dubstep Smith
Craig Dubstep Smith had a right laugh in asda bury, I said in a rather humorous way "Custard creams yeah!" as I saw them on the shelf. Next thing I knew our Charlotte Smith was like imitating me, "Look at these two for a pound, Yeah!" And the laughter began!we were walking round laughing our heads off.
 
Michelle Debra Favre
Michelle Debra Favre Why is the man who invests your money called a broker?
 
Nathan Camplin
Nathan Camplin I'm a thousand miles from nowhere, time dont matter to me, cuz im a thousand miles from nowhere, and there's no place i wanna be.
 
Jason Sabua
Jason Sabua Our days av bin numberd says God! Evri nu day we awake2,wir actoli subractin a day frm da numba of days set 4 us,so say ur set namba of days is 7202(20 yrs 2days)n u jus turnd 20 aste,den u only av 2moro left!.soo njoy evriday 2da fullest coz u neva no,2day myt b ur last day!! 10q u Lord 4 dis day!
 
Karie Free
Karie Free I lov the way God always prepares,equips, and protects us. Thats what makes me say. Lord lead me I can play the background. Take the lead lord,lead me. He leads us threw his holy word the bible. If u dont understand whats going on in ur life but ur a "Christain" then u need to seek Gods face. Let him lead u. He will never leave u. We leave him.
 
Teresa Lee Koehl
Teresa Lee Koehl Hey friends and family, i am getting a knew facebook(lost/forgot my old password:-P)so please add or accept new one when you see it-dont want to lose touch with anyone!!!
 
Mona Kelly
Mona Kelly Thanks to everyone for your warm and wonderful Birthday wishes. How great to know that I have such fabulous friend and family. Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!
 
TJ Lewis
TJ Lewis my little sisters birthday preparing for a diva to come out....
 
Jace Lipstein
Jace Lipstein Do your closet a favor and enter this contest. Seriously.
www.grungygentleman.com
 
Eddie Mercado
Eddie Mercado Where's my money!!
www.businessinsider.com
A class action said Ticketmaster's processing fees "excessive and deceptive."
 
John Stenz Jr
John Stenz Jr Me: Wtfs happening at amphi Floyd: Just some teacher fucked a student
 
Janaee Webbss
Janaee Webbss Likee My Statuss <3 1.do i regret meeting you? 2.how we meet? 3.are you important to me? 4.have you ever made me smile/laugh?? 5.have you ever made me mad? 6.do i like your profile picture? 7.have i ever had a crush on you? 8.do i see you in my furture? 9.do i dare you to put this as your status?
 
Deemz Jamarr
Deemz Jamarr if u blieve that...then i got a bridge in london i wanna sell u.....smh
 

No comments:

Post a Comment