Friday, December 2, 2011

Surely i wil make it wat of uif u want it say amen but if u dont neglet it gudnite fans Luv mkes lyf so cnfusing bt wtout love wld

Hadebagbho Taheewo Hormontorlah
Hadebagbho Taheewo Hormontorlah Surely i wil make it wat of u,if u want it say amen but if u dont neglet it gudnite fans
 
Simbarashe Toriro Zimba
Simbarashe Toriro Zimba Luv mkes lyf so cnfusing bt wtout love wld u wnt 2 live?
 
Olatunji Jharmew
Olatunji Jharmew " mama, shey u no go buy chrismas cloth 4 me nii!.....
 
Wasim Arif
Wasim Arif *::::*Wishing*:::* *::::*U*::::* *::*Happiest*:::* *::*Sweetest*::::* & *::::*Lovely*::::* *::::*GOOD*:::;* *....*.mrng*:-*
 
Thato Gideon
Thato Gideon If u wer watchin same stroy in btv,i hop u hav achvd samthin
 
Duquan Myers
Duquan Myers Dont call my phone talkn shit cus yo girl just gone call me back sayn nvmd that nigga whats up with u
 
Itumeleng Phage
Itumeleng Phage dear God thank u 4 the life u've given me,my family,more especially my mom & son. ur love guidence & protection means a lot & i appreciate it. thank u!!!
 
Branko Cokic
Branko Cokic Danas se klinke satiru od nekakvih emotivno - satiricnih komentara i postova na fb-u, kao da to neko i cita... :)
 
Amanda Schaaf Krueger
Amanda Schaaf Krueger TO STUDENTS: LOVE TEACHERS: Dear students, we all know when your texting in class because u dont look down at your croach 1000 times and smile after each time you look down!! ;)
 
Jose C Rivera
Jose C Rivera Bout to go to work, hope everyone has a great day, God bless u all n stay true to yourselves!!!
 
Sibusiso Mbi
Sibusiso Mbi Dear God its me again.i thank u 4 today evrithing u've done,thank u 4 ma life some woke up bt nw they r no mo.thank u 4 ma shelter bcoz there pipol living on da streets plz protect them coz t z raining oh Lord be with those travelling be da driver in evri transport be with us till 2moro and i thank U in advance 4 2moro.Plz plz 4give of all ma transgrexionz.P S don't 4get 2 bless me ma family and evri1 AMEN.gunito
 
Wendy Kain
Wendy Kain We need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways!
 
Heather Leann Marquez
Heather Leann Marquez A BOY keeps a password on his cellphone while a MAN is confident enough to say, "baby can u answer that for me"!! A BOY runs the streets & chills with his friends while a MAN is enjoying time with his woman planning ahead for their future! A BOY complains about spending too much time with his woman, a MAN plans vacations & getaways because he is wise enough to notice tomorrow isn't promised! A BOY has pride after arguments, a MAN has heart & emotions. A BOY beats on his woman, a MAN massages & caresses his woman! A BOY screams gold-digger for the simple things a woman wants, a MAN screams unity! A BOY tells his woman all the things she does wrong, a MAN acknowledges his woman's hard work! A BOY tells his woman she is pretty, & a MAN tells his woman she is beautiful! A BOY will read this & think this is about him & a MAN will read this & thoroughly acknowledge what he needs to fix in his relationship.... ♥"
 
BreeAnna Noel Johnson Conklin
 
Jordan Kay
Jordan Kay I jst wanna say; THANK U LORD.
 
Pennant E. Sarfo Terrence
Pennant E. Sarfo Terrence life challenges r nt 2 paralyse u, bt to make u discover who u reali are.
 
Tristan Duncan
Tristan Duncan idk wat it is bt i love u
 
Tricenia Trigga Chambers
Tricenia Trigga Chambers In a certain kind of mood today but u wont be able to tell it with this smile on my face but dont get it twisted and dont temp me :) thats all
 
Tempa Chiney
Tempa Chiney anyone seeking a job please send your number and name to my inbox and I will have the company call u...wen u get the call they will give u all the info u need to no and please understand that alot of people see this status so I have no time to write baq every1 ...by the way its a financial services company
 
Tammy Powers Winkler
Tammy Powers Winkler I feel so blessed, I have great friends, family what more could u ask for.....
 
Nhurul Eman
Nhurul Eman ,shitt u....
 
Nnamani Chukwunonso
Nnamani Chukwunonso Listen 2 ur crew bt only do wht works 4 u.....gudnite peeps
 
Cathy Woodward
Cathy Woodward auntie kathleen that was a beautiful send off roy would be so proud love u cathy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Likes

Cathy Woodward
 
Kandy Davis
Kandy Davis Yes..above all else to thine own self be true.. God made you..not u or others. Honor that God knew what he was doing.
 
Petal Newton
Petal Newton only d indians get the best jobs, all other race is been treated like a step child, I want the world to know guyana is made up 6 races of people not one, guyana is in debt and have so many natural resources what did the present do for all d years he has been there, put guyana in more debts in d country, congratulation barrat u have done a excellent job, even ur god wear more gold that me lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment