Friday, December 2, 2011

Hi everyone hope you are having a good day take care and hope to hear from you soon You give me a feeling that ive never felt before Putting up

Ronald Draheim
Ronald Draheim Hi everyone, hope you are having a good day. take care and hope to hear from you soon.
 
Chelsey Hooper
Chelsey Hooper You give me a feeling that ive never felt before..
 
Cassidy Hester Meeks
Cassidy Hester Meeks Putting up the Christmas decor... SOOO exciting! Jagger has already gotten a thrill out of playing with one of the ornaments, he wasn't too fond of the tree though :) Christmas decor, Christmas music playing, dark chocolate hot cocoa and watching Jagger's face light up with every new ornament... doesn't get too much better than this!
 
Connor Parry
Connor Parry Some nob'eds on this, need to get a grip of themselves fuckin losers
 
Jody-Ann Daley
Jody-Ann Daley it's been a while since i have seen my baby :'(
 
Paine Major
Paine Major HELLO...I NEED A HUG!!!! To give me a hug please click "Like" under this post then copy and paste to your own status. I believe that I already know who WILL hug me and who WON'T! Remember that once you click on "Like", you MUST re-post this status on your wall so I can hug you back. Sure will be interesting to see how many of my friends will give me a hug by liking this post. (Don't be SHY, Hugs are AWESOME) now let see who hugs :-)
 
Michael Harvey
Michael Harvey heading out for a while :)
 
Christina Garcia
Christina Garcia After 4 yrs it's time to close this chapter of my life. The deed is done. Just put in my 30 days notice, time 4 me & my dogs to move from our little home We love so much. I'm nervous but looking forward to a new beginning.
 
Daisy Irqqarqsaq
Daisy Irqqarqsaq we're going back to same place, alright! and it's going to be under my name yay! getting a house is awsome! jimmy & i can do whatever we want in there now! <3
 
Marisabel Lopez
Marisabel Lopez his court is now in session. I am a nervious wreck.
 
Eve DIal
Eve DIal -ii MiSS MY NiGGAz- Boutta pop a few, tak a sip, roll a fatty && Gett fkkd upp for my big bro nd my fallen angelx! R.i.P Dustin R. & Devon L. *(WAtCh OVR M3 hOMMiEx)*
 
Morgan Ashleigh Brown
Morgan Ashleigh Brown Is thinking about taking a vacation from tha world... And this shitty thing i call life, whos with me?
 
Gladis Karina Cueto
Gladis Karina Cueto When I was a kid, I didn't have a laptop, iPod, Blackberry, PS3 or iPad. I played outside with friends, bruised my knees, made up adventurous fantasies and played hide and seek. I ate what my mom made and McDonald's was a treat. I would think twice before I said "no" to my parents. Life wasn't hard, it was great and I survived. Kids these days are spoiled. Re-post this if you appreciate the way you were raised. I think we were happier kids, Kids these days lost something - Appreciation
 
Jr Garza
Jr Garza i just had the strangest urge to buy a four wheeler
 
Rosie Collins
Rosie Collins Ha! dougies acting, what a cutiee! love himm<3
 
Ashley Rowan
Ashley Rowan I'm super tired, and my shoulders hurt! Some one please I need a stat bed time story and shoulder rub!!! And yes I pay in trident layers!!! (;
 
Mario Nunez
Mario Nunez My heart is a stereo it beats for you so listen close hear my thoughts in every note :)
 
Samuel Hawkman Becker
Samuel Hawkman Becker hate when people say they are mma fighters just because they watch ufc. MIXED MARTIAL ARTS just because u had karate as a kid dont make u a martial arts master
 
Chelsey Roberts
Chelsey Roberts A day full of cleaning and term papers... Don't know if I will see sunlight or not lol
 
Rusty Rutledge
Rusty Rutledge IF YOUR NOT SCARED PUT THIS AS YOUR STATUS AND SEE WHAT PEOPLE RATE YOU. (1. crazy. (2. I'd marry you. (3. I would date you. (4. sarcastic. ... (5. I miss you. (6. I'd kiss you. (7. beautiful. (8. smart. (9. awesome. (10. random. (11. jerk. (12. funny. (13. amazing. (14. tough. (15. cute. (16. I'd hit you with a bus. (17. I love you. (18. weirdo
 
Jeery Ilkenhons
Jeery Ilkenhons http://youtu.be/INgXzChwipY
www.youtube.com
Take me out tonight ...
 
Penny Mccain
Penny Mccain My landlord sent me a Christmas card and said they wanted me to only pay 1/2 the rent. What a GOD send that is. Merry Christmas all!
 
Tony Talley
Tony Talley ♥ ♥ ♥ A person that loses a partner is called a widow. A child who loses a parent is called an orphan. But there is no word to describe a parent that loses a child, because the loss is like no other. So will you put this as your status for just 1 hour?? I'm pretty sure I know the ones that will. Think of someone you know or love who has lost a baby or a child, and take a few minutes o remember & honor their beautiful angels. ♥ ♥..
 
Dave Lotier
Dave Lotier E-A-G-L-E-S......eagles?
 
Virgo Eyes
Virgo Eyes Needs a cig so fuckin bad :(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment