Friday, December 2, 2011

I was watching a movie with ma mum dad sudenly something happen hy people have u experiance that love does not cost a thing Well i must have fell

Zàqqàn Dî Àrtîst
Zàqqàn Dî Àrtîst I was watching a movie with ma mum & dad sudenly something happen.!!!
 
Mancoba Mkhatshwa
Mancoba Mkhatshwa hy people have u experiance that love does not cost a thing
 
Heather Snellings
Heather Snellings Well i must have fell asleep. I just woke up in time for my daughter thank god. Im so tired and dont know why. Im fixing Alex something to eat then we are going to do homework and read books. I dont see how anyone could say im not a good mother. Im the only one my daughter has. No one is going to take her away from me over my dead body. She is my world and she will always be my baby i dont care how old she is. So how has everyones day been? Well my has been ok. Went to Walmart this morning to get my daughter something for Christmas then slept the rest of the day. Now i have a really bad headace.
 
Kimberly Shumard
Kimberly Shumard I don't get why girls give guys that are "in a relationship" with another girl cute lil nicknames, like seriously c'mon.
 
Amber Curran
Amber Curran I hope I find Sox a good temporary home!! I don't want to sell him!!! and I hope the gal that wants neigh neigh actually takes her and likes her. Hopeful Hopeful Hopefully
 
Jeetndra Saxena
Jeetndra Saxena A person's conduct ,defines what quality and knowledge he\she got,,,
 
Barbara Garcia
Barbara Garcia Bout day is almost here!! If u need a ticket for Cal Skates last bout of the season.. I still has some!! Let me know and I will meet u so u can be a part of this awesome all female full contact sport!!!
 
MoyoAlex Sanchez
MoyoAlex Sanchez Una vez pepito estaba vendiendo huevos en la iglesia, y cuando se entero el padre grito: saquen a ese niño de los huevos!!! Y pepito respondio: no padre mejor de las orejas.... Hahaha
 
First'lady LovinE'Miya
First'lady LovinE'Miya Had ta do a lil shopping fha my ol manne ! Gotta make sure he eating good ! Hmmp like I always say ! Me & mines ITE & IS !
 
Graysville Scout Pack
Graysville Scout Pack auction update we got LUMBERJACK FEUD 2 ADULT TICKETS THIS IS SHOW ONLY [NO DINNER] THEY DO HAVE A CONSSESION STAND THERE DURING THE SHOW,this is a brand new show.but looks great to see
 
Ryan J Emerson
Ryan J Emerson A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
 
Jamie Barnett
Jamie Barnett pop round the Baronesses' house for a pot of tea DC, the old girl will give you a few tips on how to put these union leader idiots back in their boxes.......
 
Naya GettnMoney Wallace
Naya GettnMoney Wallace Hhmmm...what's on my mind?? My nigga Leon & a blunt of loud #R.I.P Leon -love yu!!
 
Aaron Kasukuri
Aaron Kasukuri the fàster way of commnction [ tel a woman
 
Patrick Patrone
Patrick Patrone After a very intense piano practice session I am finally ready to relax for the day.
 
Adrian Moreno
Adrian Moreno SEXOLOGY: is the scientific study of human sexuality, including human sexual interests, behavior, and function. GUESS who declared a new major! Lmfao!! ;)
 
Elaine Montgomery
Elaine Montgomery writing a research project on swimming.... Gonna be a long 2 weeks
 
Paul Ndegwa
Paul Ndegwa NGAI Baba!.bdai yangu imepita na sikujua ilikua.but it was a very busy day.balikiweni tu sana.
 
Elizabeth McCollum
Elizabeth McCollum Survived the NAVLE...now for a fun and relaxing evening! Thanks for all the good luck wishes everyone.
 
Traci Pritchard Wallace
Traci Pritchard Wallace Just shopped at my first book fair in 13 years when I wasn't thinking, "That would be a good book for me to use in my classroom!". Weird but great!
 
Kevin Petrack Jr
Kevin Petrack Jr Today at school was Great, wish I could have seen her just a lil longer
 
Mauro Grassano
Mauro Grassano Da Tetsuka a GoNagai aveva lavorato con i più grandi per le serie con cui molti di noi sono cresciuti. Vero
m.facebook.com
 
Chris Harvey
Chris Harvey A dojo =)
 
Killian O'Sullivan
Killian O'Sullivan So,You're a bride.. its your wedding day.. you've been planning it since you were a little girl and whats the one thing your special day is missing?? A DRUM SOLO!! In fairness.. she nails it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Vewad_UKY
www.youtube.com
On her wedding day, with her husband Bobby Cruz on keys, Suzanne sits in on a couple songs behind the drums, where she rips out this crazy insane drum solo!!...
 
John Hoffman
John Hoffman That Bieber could sing the yellow pages and I'd still think he sings like a songbird. What talent!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment