Friday, December 2, 2011

Just have to pass this along I have so much going on in my life right now I need a blessing and cant afford to not pay it forward so

Marylou Rivera Garza
Marylou Rivera Garza Just have to pass this along.... I have so much going on in my life right now... I need a blessing and cant afford to not pay it forward... so here you go... If you have taken a minute to read this... God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says it's over... A blessing is coming your way.... If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God… drop everything and re-post it. It can't hurt...I Still Believe in Miracles and in CHRIST
 
Danny White
Danny White fucking shit stane called i tunes just fucking work ! URGHH ! FFS !
 
Dæmien Kravinoff
Dæmien Kravinoff Let me go, I found addiction and it makes me feel alive.
 
Michelle Painter Williams
Michelle Painter Williams Wii workout update 33 minutes, burned 131 calories. Feels good, I did the advanced run, aerobics and lived. Getting stronger each day, can see muscles. Now time to cool down and stretch. I've been challenged to do the splits again. It took years of stretching to be able to do that. I'll let you know if I can attain that goal around age 50!
 
GeneralAnslem Okpilike
GeneralAnslem Okpilike d 3 Cs dey battle wif me bt i jst hire achilles,hercules,maximus n leonadis nw b4 2moro dem sopoz finish d war b4 odyssius go join dem
 
Jody Hedgers
Jody Hedgers Due to the early kickoff time (5:20PM) I get to enjoy traffic rather than the 1st half of the game.....
 
Chenique Hall
Chenique Hall WTF!!!!!!! Where is da Love and support i no my peop sumwhere in da hood i need 2 go 2 da store#itshard,butitsfair#
 
Travonie Wright
Travonie Wright I was so sleepy mad na cnt even sleep im mad dat i let him even get to me
 
Ajayi Adebayor
Ajayi Adebayor I wishes u al my friends merry xmas in advance.
 
Shauna-kay Q-ty Sogifted Golding
Shauna-kay Q-ty Sogifted Golding don't want a lot for Christmas There is just one thing I need I don't care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree I just want you for my own More than you could ever know Make my wish come true All I want for Christmas is you I don't want a lot for Christmas There is just one thing I need And I don't care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree
 
Ascencion Viramontes
Ascencion Viramontes i have a busy but awsome sports weekend today the eagles vs. the seahawks tomorrow on boxing its anthony dirrell vs. renan st-juste for a eliminator bout and on saturday its cotto vs. margarito and on spike ufc its the ultimate fighters final showdown to make the pros and on showtime its joseph agbecko vs. abner mares thats a rematch and on sunday its an early game raiders vs. the dolphins, OH YA RRRRRAAAAAIIIIIIDDDDDEEEEERRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!!
 
Jessica Hughes
Jessica Hughes People are so retarded like i wouldnt notice my dog in your yard idiot:)
 
Patti Acosta
Patti Acosta Hey... so I traded shifts today with my girl Britaini Romero, so I got the day off and do a lil house cleaning..pulled my Christmas stuff out to put up and jus gonna enjoy the day...fa lala lala la la =)
 
Thapelo Mphoreng
Thapelo Mphoreng haaa i give up!
 
Janet Burley
Janet Burley When I think of you my heart smiles and beats a little faster.
 
Lakeysa MzNdpndnt Wright
Lakeysa MzNdpndnt Wright This cold got me feeling bad, I need to be pampered. Can anyone help me! my nose is stuffy and runny, coughing too much til I got a headache, body in pain it feel like some one just stomped my az, but we all know for a fact that did not happen.
 
Huan Wang
www.youtube.com
NBA Mix HD 2010-2011 season Song: Till I Collapse -50 Cent and Eminem remix (part of it+instrumental) Extra tags below: Carmelo Anthony,Tracy Mcgrady,Shaq, L...
 
Oxford Partyology
Oxford Partyology I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A doctor on TV said that to have inner peace we should always finish things we start and I can always use more calm in my life. I looked around my house to find things I'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Cabernet, a bottle of Pinot, a boddle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite nw. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum i luvem
 
Ian Curtis Wolcott
Ian Curtis Wolcott Yaaaa just got of work started at 2 am just now walking out the door to go home thank God I'm beat I need a beer mmmmmm
 
Ka Kistle
Ka Kistle I just located a new internet site that you may possibly value The name is going to be Longboards Provider.. http://www.longboardsco.com/longboard-wheels/ A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd.
www.longboardsco.com
Longboard wheels of all different types. Skateboard wheels in many different sizes and colors for all types of skateboards.
 
Michel'le BellaosoFancy Lopez
Michel'le BellaosoFancy Lopez SOON AS I GET HOME IMA PIC uP A PEN ND PAPER ND IMA WRITE MAH BESTFRIEND A LETTER I MISS THAT NIGGA WE FUSSED AT EACHOTHER ND ARGUED CONSTANTLY BUT HE NEVER TOLD ME NOTHIN WRONG HE WAS JUS LOOKIN OUT FOR ME ND HATED THE DECISIONS I MADE....I PROMISE WEN I MAKE iT IM TAKIIN HIM MAH LOHC LIL 3LEEF ND MAH CRIP CEE XTRAS WIT ME NO DOUBT....FREE NEWBORN HEAD ACHE LIKE RIGHT NOW STOOPID!!!!!
 
Stella Adedayo Tripple S
Stella Adedayo Tripple S now i reason with him...bt all d same i just can't 4get(.....)
 
Catalina Ciobanu
Catalina Ciobanu http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=281542358551298&set=a.281542168551317.62783.278052178900316&type=3&theater
EL - un individ cu inima mare, generos si demn. Un adevarat romantic, in cautarea unei perechi stabile cu care sa formeze o familie si destept pe deasupra. E adorat de toate rudele si isi face prietenii sa rada. DAR - E intotdeauna in centrul atentiei, fie ca se afla la plaja, la birou sau la inchisoare - Ii place sa se joace de-a comandantul suprem. Cere ascultare oarba, respect si rasplata cand vine seara acasa. Fie ca merita sau nu. - Nu o sa isi iasa din pepeni daca ramai obedienta. Contesta-i autoritatea si o sa fii intampinata cu o scena dramatica al carei scop e sa te sperie. Uita tot ce s-a intamplat dupa cinci minute - Raneste-i mandria sau ataca-i demnitatea si pregateste-te de macel - Daca e mai tacut, considera-l un dictator binevoitor. Se asteapta sa ii faci masaj, sa ii mangai egoul ranit. Chiar daca cheleste si e cat un butoi, complimenteaza-l despre cat de bine se tine si ce par frumos are - Daca te raneste cu critici usturatoare, parerea lui e ca iti face un bine si iti da sfaturi intelepte - Vrea o audienta, nu un critic - Se spune ca barbatii Leu arata adesea mai inalti decat sunt in realitate. E doar o iluzie. Ca si celelalte aspecte din viata lor pe care si-o imagineaza grandioasa - E cel mai vanitosi dintre vanitosi. Crede ca e amantul secolului si se lauda in gura mare cu asta. Preludiul in varianta Leului=treci in masina - Ca sa imblanzesti un Leu, felicita-l pentru fiecare trasatura a personalitatii sale. Adora sa fie in centrul atentiei (chestia asta nu poate sa fie repetata de prea multe ori. Doar este darul zeilor catre umanitate….eventual chiar incarnarea uneia dintre divinitati)
 
Rupert Yen
Rupert Yen For the Asians out there, I love this weather because I can start drinking Hot Jasmine tea.
 
Waleed Thatcher
Waleed Thatcher hacked on my babys page. LOL just want to say i love u boo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment