Friday, December 2, 2011

A Nice Line Said By A Broken Heart Plz Dont Come One More Time Infront Of Me Otherwise I'll Trust U Again Hi guysnjoy nd nvr break trusttc: If you were a new burger at McDonald's

Chirag Vaja
Chirag Vaja A Nice Line Said By A Broken Heart... "Plz Dont Come One More Time Infront Of Me, Otherwise I'll Trust U Again". * Hi guys..njoy nd nvr break trust..tc..:)
 
Jt Rice
Jt Rice If you were a new burger at McDonald's u would be called the mcgorgeous :)
 
Kelsie Clements
Kelsie Clements I wish u were here to make me happy :(
 
Maurice Miller
Maurice Miller Peace to the Gods and Earths. Peace to King Lameek for enlightening me. At the time I seen it as strict disipline which I was ready for. I just want to thank him and Be-Life for teaching me we ARE Kings and Queens no matter what anyone says or told u.
 
Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores Babe I wNt u to knoe dat srry dat I left ur house lk dat I'm not breakin up with u no matter we promise each other dat we will always be together no matter wat!! I got suspended for 3 days and I'm goin to court! I luv u alot part of this was for u! Cause now dat maybe u will have done the same thing for me! Te amoo mucho nunca lo olvides!!:) 10.23.11 No matter wat!!:) okaee te amoo pa! <3
 
Harry Andrews
Harry Andrews Niggas dat hate on u r da ones dat dnt get pussy dere fore dey hate u cuz u r Same for da women
 
Peppa Brady
Peppa Brady Aint nothing in this world free!!! R.I.P daddy love u...
 
Kassandra Rodriguez
Kassandra Rodriguez u asked me if i was goin out wit him and i said no and u believe rumors then me obviously you were never a true friend <3
 
Renee Vickers
Renee Vickers A BOY keeps a password on his cellphone while a MAN is confident enough to say "baby u can answer that for me"! A BOY runs the streets and post up in the club while a MAN is enjoying time with his woman planning ahead for their future! A BOY complains about spending too much time with his woman, a MAN plans vacations & getaways because he is wise enough to realize that tomorrow is NOT promised! A ............BOY has pride after arguments, a MAN has heart & emotion and is NOT afraid to admit that he was wrong! A BOY beats his woman, a MAN massages & caresses his woman! A BOY tells his woman about ALL the things she does wrong, a MAN acknowledges his woman's hard work! A BOY tells his woman she is pretty, a MAN tells his woman she is beautiful! A BOY will read this post & think this is about HIM, but a "REAL MAN" will read this thoroughly & fully acknowlege what he needs to fix his relationship! Repost this if you agree!!!
 
Rochelle De Villiers
Rochelle De Villiers They say time heals all wounds... What a load of bull we just get better at covering them!! :-( mis u
 
Da Neal
Da Neal Вот тут нежно любимый нами президент-близнец уже как недели две надрывается о том, то при нем и его братве стало лучше, чем раньше... У меня два вопроса: 1) раньше - это 15 лет назад? 2) а что, могли хуже? Да и вообще странно, что 15 лет им не хватило для того, чтобы хоть что-то сделать... Теоретически за этот срок, если ничего не трогать, хуже так и так не станет...
 
Christabel Antia
Christabel Antia Blessed are those who doesn't see but believes, i'm not moved by what i see becos i'm sentenced to succeed! Who's report do u believe?
 
Alliena Yang
Alliena Yang still sick..ugh..cant hardly talk..i feel like I have a frog in my throat..mommy I miss u..wish that u could find a cure medicine for me to get better
 
Ollawa Nkeiruka Rossy
Ollawa Nkeiruka Rossy Wish u were here..... I miss u so much....
 
Tumwebaze Shilla
Tumwebaze Shilla Would u sleep wit sm 1 4 dem to love u?gdnt friendz.
 
Periyayo Ughabojor
Periyayo Ughabojor 2 meny men u put me on top.
 
Nick Turbes
Nick Turbes I dont normally hate but u needa learn to appreciate
 
Hailey Roop
Hailey Roop u no what i love when ur boyfriend rates u lower than a 7th grader ?
 
Pamela Allen
Pamela Allen Hey everybody well has had a good day so far watched madeas Xmas loved it ,u must see it to funny ,still praying f the young man I know that got shot god I just need u to keep ur hands on him so ur can b ok ,off today just gone chill. Everyone hav a saf evening b blessed
 
Thulile Akhona Lulu Bodoza
Thulile Akhona Lulu Bodoza Y is evrythng wit u so complicatd,y do u make it hard to love you?i hate it coz if u realy wana b al0ne i wud thr0w my hands up coz i tried.... UR NT EASY TO LOVE... Imo stick around jst a lilwhile longer,jst 2 make sho tht u really sho u like slipng al0ne.
 
Christopher Lovesyoufoevaneva Lynn
Christopher Lovesyoufoevaneva Lynn random chick: ur a slut!!! me: haha ur boyfriend said the same thing about u:D
 
Mia Erwin
Mia Erwin Thank u Lord for this day!!!!!
 
Thomas Harden Shootemup
Thomas Harden Shootemup Blue dolphin:check Bottle water:check Money:check Loud:check Strap:nope lol Goons:check Blunts:check I'm out here fwm fb catch me n tha streets near u!!!!!!!! Lol
 
Ryeisha Treadwell
Ryeisha Treadwell I was Cumeing bac from my break and I bump into one of my old friend dat I knw from. Skool. I wanna. Give. A shot out two auther elese cuz he was telling me what alieem father said two him Wynn he saw him he said dis two him how u been and wat u doin out her then arther. Said ima working then alieem father oh I throught. U was blind. Then arther. Said just becuz ima doesent mean I can't make. My money. And days so true wat arther is saying just becuz ima blind doesn't mean I. Can't do stuff by myself
 
Abbie Yummy-mummy Pattison
Abbie Yummy-mummy Pattison a wanna walk like u talk like u a wanna have ur greasy pink hair like u grow up babe x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment