Friday, December 2, 2011

Watching Bully Beat Down its cool First time I watched it I want you so bad It scares Me If You Dont Like MeDelete Me If You Think im NiceLike my

Sara Sullivan
Sara Sullivan Watching Bully Beat Down its cool. First time I watched it.
 
Danie Mendoza
Danie Mendoza I want you so bad It scares Me.
 
Calli Delsman
Calli Delsman If You Dont Like Me.............................Delete Me. If You Think im Nice.............................Like my status If You Think im A Good Friend..............Comment on this status If You Ever Liked Me............................Poke me, I won't tell If You Like Me Now..............................Inbox me a heart If You Want To Date Me.......................Inbox me a ;) If You are Brave.....................................You'd put this as your status
 
Skyler Moorefield Bebe
Skyler Moorefield Bebe I saw your post&I agree Necia, you do only live once, that's why I haven't been taking anything for granted!!! Neither should other people but some do it anyways.
 
Macy Aguilar
Macy Aguilar I knocked down 3 34lb boxes of cat litter on my ankle/foot at walmart...The things i do for my kitty:/
 
Mary Davis Crismon
Mary Davis Crismon Its All Done Mom Drew And I been In Atlanta For A week, Sis Dee And I went To Wapella Auction Last Night Got New Leather Couch And Luv Seat And A Couple ,Antique Furniture For Home,,, WE ARE HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Sis Dee And Jim For All The Help You Have Done Dont Know What I Would Have Done Without YOU !!!!
 
Robert Godfrey
Robert Godfrey so i had a "master teacher" for english today i like her, why dosent she teach more often?
 
Ricardo Medrano
Ricardo Medrano Have to do good in my French Performance Test.. About to study and see how I do tomorrow. People wish me luck!!
 
Chasity Lovin Brian Drinker
Chasity Lovin Brian Drinker All i want iz someone100...like me for da winter all dat kid shyt ..im good on it. I 'll rather be myself fa whole winter b4 i deal with some bullshxt...
 
Morven Macintyre
Morven Macintyre The one that got away !!!! JADE !!!!!!!!!!!! KATY PERRY I <3 DIS SONG
 
Dorothy Nash Joslin
Dorothy Nash Joslin Im not very proud of the choices I've made...but I do see life in a whole new light.....Ty 2 the ones who have been straight forward & honest with me!!!
 
Omega Clopton
Omega Clopton after all the lying and denial i found out money actually do grow on trees
 
Katie Renee Barton-real
Katie Renee Barton-real i miss my baby William Moulton can't wait to see him on friday
 
Morgan Coelho
Morgan Coelho orangpurlegreenllowedblupinklackanfuschia i miss having mrs kern's class with you we had so much fun in that class... Btw like 2 weeks ago i was changing my stuff into my new wallet and i realized that i still had your senior picture in it and i was laughing
 
Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez Omg my face got beared tan i look so weird!!! hahaha h
 
Beth Bub Mainwaringx
Beth Bub Mainwaringx This isn't fake. Apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten people's wall's in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain you will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. In 53 mins someone… will say I love you or I'm sorry or I wanna go out with you your time starts now Shan Aimee McCullum Eloise Sheppard Anya Chanese Epps Abigail Wilson Gemma Nicholas Situ Rajveer Lehal Crisi Iloveyou Rayexx Harry Saunders Jade Essex Louise Tucker Kayleigh Jo xx
 
Douglas Maiava
Douglas Maiava Making sure my motives are in line with God's desires! It's all you God...lead and I will follow
 
Yvette Shorty
Yvette Shorty "here's a story it's sad but true. It's about a girl that I once knew. She took my love and ran around with every girl in town.." :) I miss Wyatt.
 
Khaled Khader Ahmed
Khaled Khader Ahmed we all have different languages, different colors, different thoughts. but we have the same feelings, the same humanity and the same will to be ourselves, enjoy the peace or have a real love. we have many things Deserve to share it together out of our deference we need to be a one not millions. i am a human
 
Justin Artenant
Justin Artenant I no im not on fb often but now peope are posting statuses that say "Im ugly, like this status if you DISagree" and "I got shot, like this status if you would care if this was true" seriously??? Is Getting likes that important?
 
Lazaros Keisidis
Lazaros Keisidis I hate the cold!
 
Hailey Kaszian
Hailey Kaszian LMS.♥ - when you added me, i was like? [] bye [] what the crap [] sexy [] okay [] your cute/pretty [] Idk - would i date you? [] yes [] no [] maybe would i marry you on facebook? [] yeah [] nope [] Idk [] maybe(; - best feature [] eyes [] smile,(: [] lips.. [] everything<3 [] Idk? - rate [] 1-4 [] 5-7 [] 8-10 [] off the charts! (:
 
Olugbade Oladele Oladimeji
Olugbade Oladele Oladimeji If I cud turn d hands of time 4 last Xmas... Hmmmmmmm.....
 
Chriz M'f Melo
Chriz M'f Melo ehh, just wish i had a phone
 
Krystal Elainn Gomez
Krystal Elainn Gomez ohhh my my my! i really want some hot wings with ranch! ^_^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment