Friday, December 2, 2011

wwwyoutubecom Ivan Parker sings WHEN I GET CARRIED AWAY in this Gaither video filmed in Atlanta Georgia This clip is a part of the Gaither video series All Day Singi

Mike Windsor
www.youtube.com
Ivan Parker sings "WHEN I GET CARRIED AWAY" in this Gaither video filmed in Atlanta, Georgia. This clip is a part of the Gaither video series, "All Day Singi...
 
Pete Jr O
Pete Jr O I DUNNO WHOM TO TRUST AGAIN WITH MA LIFE. THANGS ARE FALLING PART.....
 
Rachael Rattray
Rachael Rattray I do hate when ppl give out ur number!!
 
Clint Skaradzinski
Clint Skaradzinski You know I always thought Jesse McCartney was younger than me but he is actually older than me by 12 days!! GAME ON!!! :)!!!! lol
 
Tony Gee
Tony Gee chillen wit bully..wuss good for right now tho..i got work at 8 today
 
New Image
New Image Im doin X-mas photos i need some 1 to dress up as SANTA !!!
 
Alisha Montelongo
Alisha Montelongo i feel soo tired today:(
 
Tomocus Alston
Tomocus Alston Thank you Father, for today, this day. This moment. This I opportunity... To have a reason to "thank you." without you I am nothing.
 
Gina Cardenas
Gina Cardenas Dicember first, this year is going by so fast. A year ago I told my husband that I was pregnant, today our baby is already 20 wks.
 
Matt Fitzgibbon
Matt Fitzgibbon Not much to ask for on my Christmas list... I've recieved the best gift already.. I want to hang with some old friends... nothin material. Just miss some people.
 
Dawn Portscheller Swansbrough
Dawn Portscheller Swansbrough BOO! HISS! I don't like that diagnosis! Stinkin' sinusitis with an unhealthy dose of bronchitis, just like my hubby. Two adults on prednisone and assorted meds...can you say 'roid rage?! Fair warning folks! ;-)
 
Zak Bowen
Zak Bowen Damn i dont like it when ppl dnt cum through right away n when they finally do EVERYONE gots u.. all at the same time now i cnt make up my mind!!!..its like they had a meeting together to come at me all at the same time lol-_-
 
Travis Punch Boy Locklear
Travis Punch Boy Locklear Got my new phone today and i didn't get a lot of my contacts. text me your name and contact information so i can save it in to my phone please. Thanks
 
Stephanie Marie Spiekerman
Stephanie Marie Spiekerman wake up and frist thing i do is put on Skrillex<3 im addicted to 3 things right now.. boyfriend, weed, nd skrilles.. lol :D
 
Matt Cadogan
Matt Cadogan I picture KARMA wearing really high hip-boots and carrying a big stick! I think karma is so cool!
 
Ali Bah Bah
Ali Bah Bah Playin in my school 2k tournament I play my basketball coach in the chip
 
Brian Donovan
Brian Donovan I used to have cavities. But I replaced my baby teeth with far superior adult teeth. I don't have cavities anymore.
 
Carlos Gomez
Carlos Gomez the kids are yelling.... so i decided to join them.
 
Tinka Joshi
Tinka Joshi Sometimes when I say,"I am okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, Hug me tight, and say,"I know you are not".
 
Tinashe Murakwani
Tinashe Murakwani I wish she wz with me
 
Pamela Northey
Pamela Northey I refused to do anything today! Is my day off and i will sit on my couch and read book :)
 
Cassie Reichard
Cassie Reichard soo..on a scale of 1-10 how bad would it be if i drank an entire bottle of theraflu in the past 12hrs?
 
Denise Mashabela
Denise Mashabela I knw mi statuz so do u knw urz
 
Brandi Wood
Brandi Wood Anyone want a beagle she is a good dog i just dont have room for her right now
 
David Dos Santos Mwafulirwa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment