Friday, December 2, 2011

I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog in the checkout line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog

James Mclemore
James Mclemore I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog , in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say........................ Now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else.. share and make someone else smile today :)
 
Aaron Mills
Aaron Mills A man is truly defined by how he treats a women.
 
Emily Shafer
Emily Shafer Awww I think a failed at drawing three people. Oh well it was my first time doing it any way
 
Ixel Cordova
Ixel Cordova You cant be a real nigga or a real bitch if u snitch or got statements with your name on it just saying!!
 
Johanna Harch
Johanna Harch I love having a job that has all the school hols off!! Last day....here we go! Almost feel like a kid again.....NOT!!! Let's rock and roll.....
 
Amanda Nianick
Amanda Nianick Alright, so I'm the millionth person to repost this but it is truly amazing! http://front.moveon.org/two-lesbians-raised-a-baby-and-this-is-what-they-got/#.TteKH6hHaAv.facebook
front.moveon.org
What's the reason for opposing this again?
 
Nia Nez
Nia Nez A man works hard all week to keep his pants off all weekend! Lol..
 
Steven Bollig
Steven Bollig Such a good song, Starts at 1:07 if you don't wanna listen to intro
www.youtube.com
© 2011 WMG Download Wale's new album 'Ambition' on iTunes now: http://bit.ly/AmbitionItunes See Wale LIVE on the Ambition Tour! Get Tickets here: http://on.f...
 
Pam Kohl
Pam Kohl I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold,... the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me y...............ou'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to; just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything; your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you, you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me, what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell... Reposted from a friend..pass it on. MAYBE THIS WILL SAVE A LIFE!!! ♥ - DrugsSee More LikeUnlike · · Share · 11 minutes ago · Write a comment..... .
 
Filippo Griggio ヅ
Filippo Griggio ヅ L'essenza dell'ottimismo non è soltanto guardare al di là della situazione presente, ma è una forza vitale, la forza di sperare quando gli altri si rassegnano, la forza di tenere alta la testa quando sembra che tutto fallisca, la forza di sopportare gli insuccessi, una forza che non lascia mai il futuro agli avversari, il futuro lo rivendica a sé. Non mollare!

Likes

Filippo Griggio ヅ
 
Damon Iam Cashflow McKinney
Damon Iam Cashflow McKinney Dat was bacc in da dayz, acura dayz, i was a cold dude im gettin bacc 2 my WAYZ
 
Kimberly Krantz
Kimberly Krantz Needs a break! Not even trying to be greedy about it...just a little one would suffice....please?!
 
Laura Leduc
Laura Leduc At my work, a asshole sales rep pushed and punched another sales rep 20 years older then them in the stomach, and no one got in trouble or fired. Dont you wish you worked here too?
 
Tiffany Thevenin
Tiffany Thevenin I want to thanks for those send me birthday messages. I moved to Park City with my new job and using Library intertnet for while. I work at Deer Valley resort for winter season fun, fun. So, I won't check my e-mail or facebook once a while. Hope you all have wonderful thankgiving. Now Christmas is here. I love christmas my favorite hoilday. You all have Merry Christmas. :o)
 
Eric Tinnin
Eric Tinnin R.I.P. Charlie Sheen...he died today in a snowboarding accident!!!
 
Scot Johnson
Scot Johnson Sturgis wrastling tonight.. =] Been a min or two
 
Domonique S. Walker
Domonique S. Walker Retail is not a place for those who can catch an attitude at the drop of a dime.which is why it surprises me that I've been doing it for about 6years now.lol. hmmm. What's next?
 
Dustin Bogard
Dustin Bogard alicia brown ..i kno we dont always treat to right ..your a special person .a good mother .the best daughter ..good wife ..then things u have done for dustin and takeely ..not many sister would have done ..i want to tell u your dad and i are lucky to have u has are daughter ..i love u and thank u alicia for bein a good person ..
 
Kyraan Lenaaghan
Kyraan Lenaaghan first person to comment a random word i will put that word in the middle of my fb name:)
 
Stacey Santiago
Stacey Santiago Well tomorrow is my operation and a little scared going under the knife. Well no more children for me! I was blessed with three beautiful children!!
 
Bryan Leary
Bryan Leary Lms for a rate
 
Brandon Bowles
Brandon Bowles On the deer stand again, for the 4th evening, no deer yet, but its almost like watching a comedy show with all of these Squrriels fighting and all. I guess their trying to get each others nuts!!! Lol!!
 
Lorna E McDougall Berry
Lorna E McDougall Berry I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog , in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say........................ now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else.. share and make someone else smile today :)
 
Filo Adel
Filo Adel http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150314747437824&set=a.441744127823.213081.674482823&type=1&ref=nf
y5rbet el de7k:D
 
Alaska'Marie Jacobs
Alaska'Marie Jacobs I just cleaned the entire house by myself in an hour and a half, im superwoman! #time to shower :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment