Friday, December 2, 2011

C1: I make faces at small children while their parents aren't looking I will not be a part of the New Millennium Internment program and no one I vote for

Courtenée Lauryn
Courtenée Lauryn C1: I make faces at small children while their parents aren't looking.
 
Brian Rose
Brian Rose I will not be a part of the New Millennium Internment program and no one I vote for will be, either.
www.allegiancemusical.com
I grew up in an internment camp, and no one American ever again should have to
 
Marcco Trice
Marcco Trice Yah! I love this picture!
fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net
 
Merl Caroline Gray
Merl Caroline Gray i find it hilarious how some people are just so jealous of me and cortney being best friends.. Just grow up please your wasting my time (:
 
Amanda Rion
Amanda Rion My dad said I can't get the monroe, ass. :/
 
Pheng Lee
Pheng Lee i feel handsome :)
 
Hailie Magdalene Burlew
Hailie Magdalene Burlew boyfriend:i thnk ur cute can we get back together me: no, u just cheated on me boyfriend:just give me one more chance me:fine one more mess up agin and were down boyfriend:iloveu girls have u ever heard this one before. all the girls put this as ur status if u been through the samething as i did
 
Rakesha Grice
Rakesha Grice I I'm just so real <:p> I'm just so real <:p>
 
Brandon Runckel
Brandon Runckel I put a blurb up about gundam father of peace (my stopmotion animation series) up on gundam wiki!!! wooT! SO AWESOME!
 
LaRhonda Green McClendon
LaRhonda Green McClendon God is to good to us for us not to say I LOVE YOU to GOD and one another.
 
Terryll Young Ramsey
Terryll Young Ramsey this next status don't go for girls i know personally
 
Matt Booker
Matt Booker I have proven a cut and or spot where the skin is rubbed off that is stinging and annoying is solved by covering It with dirt and grease
 
Gen Myers-Graves
Gen Myers-Graves What the heck is with the Christmas stuff on FV? I don't have any place for it to go......
 
Amanda Nichols
Amanda Nichols ~ughhhh dnt feel good have a bad cold, stuffy nose,dry cough,chest hurts,eyes r swollen,have a bad headache, n its makein my bak hurt~ hate wen the cold weather comes I get sick bad........tis sucks :-(
 
Lacy Ann Scott
Lacy Ann Scott hahaha I love my doctor!
 
Nurhisham Norrahman
Nurhisham Norrahman Hoping for the best, just hoping nothing happens A thousand clever lines unread on clever napkins I will never ask if you don't ever tell me I know you well enough to know you never loved me
 
Teresa Thompson
Teresa Thompson I cried when you passed away. I still cry today. Although I loved you dearly, I couldn't make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest. God broke my heart to prove to me he only takes the best. Keep this rose going for anyone in heaven that you've loved and lost - but never forgot _____/)___/)______./¯"""/') ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯\)¯¯¯'\_„„„,\) Put this up as your status, most of you won't - but respect to those that do.....to all our loved ones. Missing you especially during the holidays ahead R.I.P. Dad and Grandpa love and miss u so much
 
Key BabyParker
Key BabyParker Ok so me and my neighbor Got some steaks on the George Forman Some steamed broccoli, carrots &cauliflower in cheese sauce and some butter rolls If I dnt do nothing else I'm gne try to feed you &make you laugh! I love all my neighbors wouldn't trade them for the world!
 
Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks I love my handful of real friends.
 
Starla Pursiful
Starla Pursiful I love you like a fat kid. Loves choc. Cake love you star
 
Vernon Little Eagle Jr.
Vernon Little Eagle Jr. i have the most amazing fiancee ever. my life is just about perfect right now. lovin her every second of everyday 4EVER
 
Fred Madrigal
Fred Madrigal So walking out of my last class, one of my classmates is walking out so I hold the door open for her, she said thanks, then walks next to me for a bit, I find it kinda awkward cuz she is staring at my arm, I turn, smile, then look forward, and she says "you know, with your sleeves rolled up and your tattoos showing, you're a pretty scary looking guy." I chuckled, said thanks, then she says "prologue just a big mean looking teddy bear tho," smiled and walked away.... What the fuck?!
 
Jakia Bowers
Jakia Bowers its final.ima just do the emancipation thing,i know its go be a lot to handle but ima get through it. #dontaskwhy.
 
Tanya Lovnmyking Gates
Tanya Lovnmyking Gates I LOVE JESUS HE IS THE TYPE OF MAN EVERY WOMAN WANT THAT WONT LEAVE U HURT U R FORSAKE U LIE TO U ABUSE U r CHEAT ON YOU AND HIS LOVE IS EVERLASTING!!!!!
 
Connie Stokes Ames
Connie Stokes Ames I Stay Saved "Being defeated is often temporary, giving up makes it permanent." The wise person makes the most of the opportunity but the foolish ones miss out on every opportunity and grumble about their failures. Grab every chance that you get, never mind whether you fail or win – the result is secondary what is primary is the attempt. There is nothing wrong in giving it a try, it might click and we can become experts so I urge you not to miss a chance. Have faith in God, He will see you through it, just believe in God in the name of Jesus. And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.- Gal. 6:9
 

No comments:

Post a Comment