Sunday, December 4, 2011

When i was little i put my face close to the fan to hear my robot voice:: badi sohniya awajah nikaldian c Busy days But amongst all the work a discovery leaves me

Aman Dawar
Aman Dawar When i was little, i put my face close to the fan to hear my robot voice....:):) badi sohniya awajah nikaldian c......
 
Avinash Rajagopal
Avinash Rajagopal Busy days... But amongst all the work, a discovery leaves me heartbroken.. :( I dont know what transpired between them Whatever that happened has cost me a dear friend :( *mourning*
 
Vinnechi V-rock Petaccio
Vinnechi V-rock Petaccio I THINK I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO PUT THIS UP THE OTHER DAY I OFTEN GO TO THEIR FB PAGE JUST TO SEE WHATS COOKIN IN THE LAND OF JUGGALOS BESIDES I LOVE THIS VIDEO ITS SO TRUE FOR THE FAM INSANE CLOWN POSSE CRANK IT AND GOOD MOURNING
www.youtube.com
The fifth Official Video from Insane Clown Posse's 'Bang Pow Boom' Album

Likes

Teneille Kirby
 
Tweet Vilakazi
Tweet Vilakazi is not shy to mention that i still kiss my mommy ON THE LIPS!! :) <3 love that woman
 
Heather Lee
Heather Lee Up already work at 5. Missin my love havent really talked to him this weekend and it sucks. Might be going to the zoo again friday. Mom wants will to come with us this time. I love you jacob taylor lee. I love you william bright
 
Gonzales Vanessa
Gonzales Vanessa there are only two times when i want to be with you... Now and Forever...

Likes

Naohiko Sudou
 
Laurel Goldner
Laurel Goldner Roast is in the slowcooker for Sunday dinner, laundry is almost all washed and ready for the laundromat, and I'm finishing up my homework that I put off all week for God knows what. Can't wait to get everything done and relax on the couch with Chris and watch tv. :)

Likes

Lisa Vaira Brummett
 
Shameka Massiah
Shameka Massiah The dirty looks, The jealous stares. The best part is, you think I CARE. ♥ for all my haterz
 
Rohit Parab
Rohit Parab 'i dont show how broken i am.and keep a smilling face.to keep my people hppy....-)

Likes

Vinayak Pawale
 
Chris Parlamas
Chris Parlamas It is time to make big changes in life. It is the only way to get where I want to be.
 
Marcus Garner
Marcus Garner well i got snowed on this morning
 
Laura Brooks
Laura Brooks Three credits and a pass... pretty happy considering I thought I was going to fail miserably!! :)

Likes

Jono Coach-Boone ConnorRachael UrquhartMatthew Taylor
 
Colette Humes
Colette Humes Hi everybody. I m on vaca. I will try and od my best at night catching up. Thanks
 
Latishia Tish Nelson
Latishia Tish Nelson Thank you lord for this day. Sn:I thought it was Monday. Blame my mind not heart.
 
May Rest Day Salazar
May Rest Day Salazar d stars lean down 2 kiss u..and i lie awake & miss u..pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere..Coz,i'll doze off safe & soundly..but i'll miss ur arms around me..i'd send a postcard 2 u dear,cause i wish u were here:-)Vanilla twilight--my favorite lullaby...
 
Excel Eghubare
Excel Eghubare Sex tends 2 kill d natural swtness in a reltnshp and build an artificial 1...abi na lie i tlk
 
Kathniel Bernardo
www.youtube.com
Westlife - If I Let You Go Including lyrics. Hope you enjoy it. Please comment and rate. If you have any requests, that are NOT a single, leave comments of w...
 
Mary Gerish-Buccilli
Mary Gerish-Buccilli JUST A SIMPLE QUESTION...Why is it when men go on vacation, they don't have to work...and we have to work three times more than usual having them around??? What is wrong with this picture? And why would anyone give them a 3 week vacation anyhow? I have on word...YIKES...said repeatedly. Ladies...can I get an AMEN?
 
Joxie Quijano
Joxie Quijano I dont wana use ma MAC muna galinp kasi nitong Samsung Young ko eh! Panis Iphone excep 4s
 
Stephen May
Stephen May Now i know why i stopped drinkin magners! Goin 4 a carvery 2 sort myself out!
 
Kandi Lam
Kandi Lam nonononononononononononono!!!!! i don't want ! :(
 
Mohsin Khan
Mohsin Khan today is the happyeest day of my lyf hey yrrr aftrr a long long tim i getting relax tnx alot god
 
Eiichiro Nagayama
Eiichiro Nagayama イ・サン 間に合ったw @NHK

Likes

Hisayuki Nagamori
 
Somnath Banerjee
Somnath Banerjee Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking shot after shot. The Indian man said to the American, 'You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even met once.' We call this arranged marriage. I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love... I told them that openly and now have a hell lot of family problems.' The American said, talking about love marriages... I'll tell you my story. I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years. 'After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter and married her, so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law. Legally now my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother. More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother and so he is my uncle. Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son, my brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grand father and I am my own grandson.. And you say you have family problems... The Indian fainted…
 
Tatenda Tavaziva
Tatenda Tavaziva today it was lyk i did run three banks&kill three nigga.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment