Sunday, December 4, 2011

HOW MANY SHARES TO THIS HEART TOUCHING STORY LET ME KNW HOW MUCH U LOVE UR MOM JUST READ CAREFULLY SHARE JUST FOR UR MOM My mom only had one

Rana Prathap
HOW MANY SHARES TO THIS HEART TOUCHING STORY??? LET ME KNW HOW MUCH U LOVE UR MOM, JUST READ CAREFULLY, & SHARE JUST FOR UR MOM My mom only had one eye. I hated her… She was such an embarrassment. She cooked for students and teachers to support the family. There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to say hello to me. I was so embarrassed. How could she do this to me? I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out. The next day at school one of my classmates said, ‘EEEE, your mom only has one eye!’ I wanted to bury myself. I also wanted my mom to just disappear. I confronted her that day and said, ‘ If you’re only gonna make me a laughing stock, why don’t you just die?’ My mom did not respond… I didn’t even stop to think for a second about what I had said, because I was full of anger. I was oblivious to her feelings. I wanted out of that house, and have nothing to do with her. So I studied real hard, got a chance to go abroad to study. Then, I got married. I bought a house of my own. I had kids of my own. I was happy with my life, my kids and the comforts. Then one day, my Mother came to visit me. She hadn’t seen me in years and she didn’t even meet her grandchildren. When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her, and I yelled at her for coming over uninvited. I screamed at her, ‘How dare you come to my house and scare my children!’ GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!’ And to this, my mother quietly answered, ‘Oh, I’m so sorry. I may have gotten the wrong address,’ and she disappeared out of sight. One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house. So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip. After the reunion, I went to the old shack just out of curiosity. My neighbors said that she died. I did not shed a single tear. They handed me a letter that she had wanted me to have. ‘My dearest son, I think of you all the time. I’m sorry that I came to your house and scared your children. I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion. But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you. I’m sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you were growing up. You see……..when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye. As a mother, I couldn’t stand watching you having to grow up with one eye. So I gave you mine. I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye. With all my love to you
 
Jeremiah Live
Jeremiah Live lms for a gud mornin post & a rate 1-10

Likes

Denise BendrossJonnese Lashawn Johnson
 
Jack Hulslander
Jack Hulslander You'll never see me again, Amelia Earhart, poplin a wheelie off to a really unfair start..
 
Katherine Sullivan
Katherine Sullivan At a Christmas Party: (Use the left side of your profile and NO CHEATING! :<) 1. Singing Jingle Bells drunk: Anneta Fleming 2. Spiking the eggnog: Donna Crawford 3. Falls into the Christmas tree: James Reynolds 4. Dancing with just a Santa hat & bells: Laurie Stotler King 5. Changing the names on presents: Ray Nipper 6. Swears they really saw a reindeer: Jennell Ray 7. Drunk and doesn't know whats going on: Danielle Graves 8. Outside cussing out the snowman: Meghan Scott 9. Passed out making angels in the snow: Vince Rogers 10. Arrested for throwing snowballs at the police : Shy Clark
 
Cheryl Villanueva
Cheryl Villanueva Who wants a gud nyt kiss... Please fall in line...hahaha! ready to take off...
 
Rakesh Singh
Finally, A book for all MEN To Understand WOMEN
 
James Warren
James Warren It should be illegal to do anything but chill on a Sunday !

Likes

Lauren StonesLaura 'Oranald' BuntingKirsty 'Macbeth' SandilandsBrian Juul Jørgensen
 
Gobi Suppiah
Gobi Suppiah Post this if your Dad is a hardworking man, and is your hero, has helped you as much as he could no matter how good or bad you were, and is just the best Dad ever; if you are blessed to still have your Dad paste this to your status and let everyone know you are proud of your Dad. You can replace a lot of people in life, but you only have one Dad and remember any one can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a Dad!!! I love u appa..♥
 
Swaggin Azz Bo'c
Swaggin Azz Bo'c gudmornin facebook (lms) for a gud mornin post...

Likes

Deaundra BaddAsz RobinsonLaquisha Dawqinq Aszs
 
Linda Nzeadibe Oyekunle
Linda Nzeadibe Oyekunle Exodus 15:26 "If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you." (NKJV) Lord Jesus I lift up all my brother and sisters to You. Heal them Lord. You are doctors of all doctors. I ask that you extend Your Almighty Powerful Right Hand over them and heal them Lord. Work a wondrous miracle in the lives of my brothers and sisters Lord so that they may testify of your love and mercy. I pray that you will give them strength, comfort their soul Lord. Place a peace in their heart. Touch their heart Lord so that they may place all of their trust in You. In the name of Jesus. Amen. God bless you and your family.

Likes

Linda Nzeadibe Oyekunle
 
Porshia Cameron
Porshia Cameron If I ignore you please just go away....... Dear heavenly father, I thank you for who you are, what you have done and what you are going to do . I thank you for waking us up this morning and allowing us to see a brand new day. I ask you to bless me and take away all my sins. I thank you for the friends and family that you put in my life and I thank you for my fb loves. God bless them and keep them out of harms way in Jesus name I pray AMEN!!!!! Have a bless day!!!!!!

Likes

B.c. Green
 
John Brinkman
John Brinkman Okay sports fans, couple of comments and observations from the cold ass (39 degrees at 5 a m) desert... didn't hear much from the Hokie Nation before, during, and for sure after the debacle in the ACC championship last nite... HOO (pun intended) knew that was gonna happen.. Michigan State got hosed.... Carolina v Kentucky.. WOW ... PAC 10 championship what a friggin joke, how da hell did UCLA get there?? LSU v BAMA rematch? hope NOT........
 
Dion Moffett
Dion Moffett Umm...am I the only person who noticed that, despite the rout, Oklahoma had OVER 350 yards against OSU?? Gimme a BREAK! #TheRematch!
 
Karla Borja
Karla Borja I am only a person who's willing to give you the best of what I can be, Im not perfect! I hope you can appreciate the things i can only give... like being as simple as I am~.^
 
Wendy Sulda
Wendy Sulda I am thinking of coming home late January for a week or so.
 
Griselda Melgar
Griselda Melgar El mundo esta en mano de akellos k tienen el coraje d sonar y se toman el riesgo d vivir su suenos.!!! Buenos dias hoy es domingo familiar k Dios le multiplike tres veces lo k ustedes me deceen a mi!!
 
Gwendolyn Dumas
Gwendolyn Dumas Wishing my grandson shawn a happy birthday! And may god continue to bless your life!
 
Sarver Ali
Sarver Ali Imam Hussain a.s "o my followers!wen ever u drink refreshing water remember me or wenever u heard about a martyred or a lolenly person,weep for me i am d son of the prophet who was matryred cruelly,and then smashed me intentionally under the hoofs of their horses. I wish u all were present in Ashora and saw how i asked them for water for my infant,but they refused 2 give.

Likes

Sarver AliShehnaz MalikDilshad Abbas Kazmi
 
Simon Childs
Simon Childs Really want a egg nogg latte, there needs to be a starbucks closer to my house
 
Amberlee Smith
Amberlee Smith Is like im soo glad i moved on now because i realize that he was nothing but a lien asshole...and he never loved me it was all fake!!
 
Sasha Mocha Latte Mae
Sasha Mocha Latte Mae I was born Nov 5, 1986 which makes me 25yrs of age...I pay my own bills (no fs or housing assist), dont recall asking 99% of ya'll for any help at any point, my car is paid for, i work 40hrs a week to get what I want/need, live by myself and handle mines...so i think this makes me GROWN!!! continue ya'lls lives as I continue mine:-) #thts all...

Likes

MsPink FridayPatience Destinedforgreatness Douse
 
Johanna Simonardottir
Johanna Simonardottir Finnur rúllaði upp jólatónleikunum - næst á dagskrá jólaball!

Likes

Daníela DaníelsdóttirSelma Rut ÞorsteinsdóttirArnar Hrafn Gylfason
 
Shubham Dhasmana
Shubham Dhasmana http://lostx10.blogspot.com/ Learn Hacking How to make your own software How to get free gprs How to earn money online Try it :) Have a nice time. (c) 2011 Shubham Dhasmana
lostx10.blogspot.com

Likes

YuhbodyLiike'afiire AiieJusswanna'feelyuhShubham Dhasmana
 
Chuck Weaver
Chuck Weaver It's been a year since you had to leave and altough I've had time to grieve not a day goes by I don't shed a tear but I think of the time we had and it fills me with cheer. It's said that heaven is paridise and I can see from afar that you, Van and the boys have set up one hell aof a bar. I wish there was a way to stay in touch, love you Pops....miss you much

Likes

Donald Cooney
 
Sagar Bhatia
Sagar Bhatia life is like a novel and every day is a new page so if a page has sorrow next will be full of happyness. So don't worry enjoy the life yar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment