Sunday, December 4, 2011

hiii frds u vll have fun will enjoy ur stay GOOD MORNING FAMDIDN'T GET MUCH SLEEP LAST NIGHTBUT I'M AT WORK TRYING TO MAKE IT DO WHAT IT DOLOLHOPE

Sreejith Sree
Sreejith Sree hiii frds, u vll have fun & will enjoy ur stay..
 
Veronica Kelly
Veronica Kelly GOOD MORNING FAM.DIDN'T GET MUCH SLEEP LAST NIGHT,BUT I'M AT WORK TRYING TO MAKE IT DO WHAT IT DO.LOL!!!HOPE U ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.PEACE....

Likes

Eric Mcintosh Sr.Samantha SolomonVeronica Kelly
 
Idowu Kafayat
Idowu Kafayat U are lonely bcos u don't move around with LOVE
 
Erica Badger
Erica Badger so i just woke up from a weird dream i liked it but it was still weird. just starting to be less of a zombie and grams already giving me crap to do... its like let me wake up or better yet let me finish my dream tht u interrupted to tell me to take the dog out.
 
Lassana Thomas
Lassana Thomas I hope u'll open the door to ur heart.i hope u''ll take time take a moment to truly consider the folk in ur life that mean something to u.Because people don't last forever. They reall don't. And letting a person in,that's the most cherished treasure this life has to offer.

Likes

Sherika Bryan
 
Muhammad Yaqub Mahmudi
Muhammad Yaqub Mahmudi Thank u very much 4 wishing me on my birthday.May Almighty Allah bestow His blessings on u all & ur families.Ameen...
 
Isamaila Sule
Isamaila Sule He who create u and i has a pupose of doin so,
 
Pinkest Kubheka
Pinkest Kubheka What a relaxing Sunday aftanun,afta salun n lunch with ma somebody now heading straight ekhaya.What u chomaz doing?
 
Gboyega Mickey
Gboyega Mickey PEACE OF THE LORD BE UPON U ALL IN JESUS NAME. (AMEN)
 
Nokwanda Siba
Nokwanda Siba You make me feel, u make me feel lyk a natural woman
 
Nangke TweenSky Tauye
Nangke TweenSky Tauye Said u love me bt u lied!!by Adam Brians..da oposite of Brian Adams..

Likes

Isaac ALice LaloThea Babo
 
Hill Calistus
Hill Calistus how is all u my friends doing? I love u all.
 
Isaiah Marlowe
Isaiah Marlowe keep it real wit yoself before u keep it real wit err body else

Likes

Isaiah MarloweLatice Elhady
 
Vishal Dembla
Vishal Dembla Simple Line But Gr8 Meaning... "Empty Pockets Teaches Million Things In Life..." But, "Full Pockets Spoil's U In Million Ways..."
 
Troy Papa Chavers
Troy Papa Chavers Remember god luvs u when nobody else does

Likes

Msfuklove Getpaiid BydawayJaffaa SamuelsRenisha Jerry
 
Thyak Mosalasti
Thyak Mosalasti . how can u move.on ei hoping kapa dn na pag nagbukas ka ng fb mu ur wishing my comments/likes at prsnal msg sia sau taz palge mupa pnupuntahan wall nia.. !.. . lol!

Likes

Steven Wong
 
Garba Anna
Garba Anna Wat is dat thin hindrin u 4rm doin d wrk of d masta? Until u r seperatd 4rm it, u can't plz God nd it might lead u 2 enternal dis...

Likes

Al Amin Usman Ndakpayi
 
Kc Chua
Kc Chua ang lamig!ü
 
Bik's Randhawa
Bik's Randhawa ''A facebook message is much more exciting than a notification......'' Hit like if u agree.....!!!!

Likes

Bik's Randhawa
 
Grace Sidigo
Grace Sidigo JUVY...kelan ka ku2ha ng EMIRATES ID. Me finish...1 year akin 270 dirham pay ko. basta pag nkuha u passport u pa typing centre ka muna pag ok na ska u punta d2 work ko.....
 
Shegun Ben Gold Idowu
Shegun Ben Gold Idowu I wish u could see the look on myy face when i read yor status - _ -

Likes

Kisskissina Gaskins
 
Tarsha Boykins
Tarsha Boykins gm thank u lord for waking up dis am have ur way with me lord rite now. @ word want to go to church but da lord understand
 
Aliza Perez
Aliza Perez good night sweetie u make me sad why:) always bc no have time for me:) (:take care:) muaah!:)

Likes

Shabbir Ali Sumra
 
Jeanny Piedra
Jeanny Piedra Oh how much i miss talking to my bby n bby if c this i miss u muah :)
 
JOhn Ck Abubo
JOhn Ck Abubo The shortest word I know is “I” The sweetest word I know is “Love” And the person I will never forget is “U” kilig to the bones!ang mode..hahahwla magawa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment