Sunday, December 4, 2011

Good mornin fb let me start off by sayn thank u lord for allowin me and my family to c another blessed daykeep us all safe in your arms That

Lawanna Mikell
Lawanna Mikell Good mornin fb, let me start off by sayn thank u lord for allowin me and my family to c another blessed day.....keep us all safe in your arms. That bein said have a great day everybody.
 
Dion Green Sr.
Dion Green Sr. Dont let da time pass u by do sumthing productive with yur life time will cum n go b4 u no it u wud b to old to do anything
 
Kerline Noel
Kerline Noel Can u imagine life without the love of god how dealing with trials and tribulations would be so very hard.
 
Kingman Campbell
Kingman Campbell to all my good friends on fb i did not win the lottery as promist so dont look 4 jack crap crom me this year lol but not to worry cause i will get u all the same as i get u lost year/ nothing just nothing ok lmao
 
Muskan Arya
Muskan Arya mmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh my friendz how are u

Likes

Nevil Dsouza
 
Nicolette Magdelene
Nicolette Magdelene i hate u!!!!!!!!!!

Likes

Edwan Awon LeeDjSalipar Jipun
 
Jennifer Lynn Agatucci
Jennifer Lynn Agatucci All right lets get my day started! Lets go STEELERS! to my girls im planning a night out for some good clean fun if u would like to join in let me know! Not sure when but def this week sometime. Hit me up!
 
Ay Runky
Ay Runky Thank u lord 4 ur protection and kindness over me frm jan 2 dec. Infact i really apperciate ur mercy over me throughout d journey. God! u are so good, and kind may ur name be exaulted 4 everlasting.
 
Amaan Khan
Amaan Khan http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/spiderman3/game/photohunt/sm3_stf.php?inFrame=true&bgLevel=l3&bgY=-87.9&bgX=115.35&sRotation=-19.9998779296875&sScale=37.8172659815657&sPose=5&sY=-19.6&sX=8.05&u=adil%20k
www.sonypictures.com
 
Sandeep Kadam
Sandeep Kadam Hiii fb how r u....!!!! Hiii friends how r u.2.all...?
 
Emmanuel Childlike
Emmanuel Childlike Majority do thins b/c they saw others doin it without thinkin about d side effects....frnz think 2wice b4 U act, leap b4 U say, reject b4 U accept, hesitate b4 U agree,lyf z like a train ' cnt turn until it reaches itz destination' añy mistake U make nw cud nt b corrected den......... take note, I love U fwendz happy sunday!

Likes

Emmanuel Childlike
 
Debra Guidry
Debra Guidry Good morning friends. This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it. I thank God for allowing me to see another day and giving me another chance to get it right. U see when u look at me u r seeing one of God's miracles. I could have been dead but God stepped I'm and healed me. Thank u Jesus. Now I got to go give Him some praise this morning.
 
James Bommbo
James Bommbo I always knew she was nt meant for me but, my luv 4 her its too strong, but theres no point in luving sm1 who does nt luv u *HEART BROKEN*
 
Navjot Sodhi
Navjot Sodhi My heart's like an open book, it depends on how u read me.Don"t judge me by my cover.. Look in and discover.. i will be ur True friend for ever...
 
Roque Perez Jr.
Roque Perez Jr. thank u fag and numnuts I realy like the shirt love u guys
 
Diane Coil
Diane Coil HERE GOES...OFFICE CHRISTMAS PARTY: PLAY ALONG AND DON'T CHEAT..!!!! USE THE FIRST TEN PEOPLE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST ON THE LEFT OF YOUR PROFILE PAGE..!! The one who runs around topless singing Jingle Bells: Meredith Creager Spiked the Punch then drank most of it: Steve Coil Dances on the desk singing U cant touch this: Amanda Sutton ... ... Has the bosses Rolodex out making prank calls: Brittany Wethington Spinning around in their office chair screaming: Amber Lynn locked in the bathroom hugging the toilet: Pam Sarah Coil Passed out under their desk:Krystle Tweet Feathers Making Photo copier bum prints: Amy Cross Durbin Throwing Xmas cake at people outside: Tyler Dobson Playing Spin the Bottle with the office cleaners: Daniel Dickens
 
Joshua Stealurgurl Moore
Joshua Stealurgurl Moore 00.00.11 LMS if u think ur date is better than mines #LOVING THE SINGLE LIFE

Likes

Jada Smilley Holmes
 
Eugene Robinson Jacobs
Eugene Robinson Jacobs well haterz,truth tellaz,or dream sellaz u got wat u wanted finally look like shit is done smhbvs
 
Demarco CB Garner
Demarco CB Garner just want to shout out to my kids if it want for them ain't no telln where I'd be or even be here period...love u youngn...

Likes

Amber Iinluvwit ZuhkariMichelle Renee'Rickey WheelerDemarco CB Garner
 
Vanessa Ann Perez
Vanessa Ann Perez Np: By chance <3 i xüper love dis song :) ahi.goødnytx .ü
 
Sandile Peter
Sandile Peter it realy hurts to find out later that the most gal u love s having an underground affair w someone.some ppl cmt suicide n some cn even commt murder .all thse things are caused by sorrow n pain in e hrt'.it realy hrt ,it realy hurt bt boys n girls whn mch thngs are hpnng or t hs spnd to u dnt wry or kill ur slf or cmt mder just give thnks to god for he hs alrdy bled u w mre dan wud u desired.he Ws e witnes of ur rltnshp so since ur ptner hs brkd e vow u vowed n promises u brkd n being un faithful god hs gvng hm or hr e rwd he or she deserve n blsd u w mre .it realy hurts to discover t n see e rib u care n loved disapprng.
 
Clint S Geyshick
Clint S Geyshick if she never had lunch at Stedmans...shes too young for u dude...lol!!
 
Hlomza Mpetsheni Loverz
Hlomza Mpetsheni Loverz Yhaa nhe mic u Mphela,Moriri,Mokoena ndibala ntoni na nanku mvudla umingenyawo phambi kwethu.
 
Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper dan cnt believe ya fela shockd an gutted dnt even cum close.. gona mis u more than words can say always remember u my mucka..r.i.p.xxxx

Likes

Craig ManningSarah WatersLyndsay ChamberlainSharon Adams Knows
 
DrSanjay Rastogi
DrSanjay Rastogi G`nite buddies, shubh raatri, shabba khair, buenos noches.........C U 2moro...<3

Likes

Pooja BediVikram ShekhawatChang ThyCnurfadryah Nur
 

No comments:

Post a Comment