Sunday, December 4, 2011

that fml Moment when u drop ur phone in water Der is no one busy in dis worldit always abt prioritiesu wil always find time for d person u feel

Itz Dejha Duhh
Itz Dejha Duhh that #fml Moment when u drop ur phone in water
 
Priyanka Garg
Priyanka Garg Der is no one busy in dis world....it always abt priorities....u wil always find time for d person u feel is important....

Likes

Dhaval Kabra
 
Abhishek Raj
Abhishek Raj LOVE IS ELASTIC HOW MUCH U PULL IT
 
Rodney Bailey
Rodney Bailey Good morning all it feel good this morning 2 see all is well& safe in facebook land God is good i love u guy's and so does he so with that being said everyone have a blessed day in whatever u do jesus love u
 
IamTmuney So Luvmenow
IamTmuney So Luvmenow Good morning all....just checking mail n msgs n then going back to lay down!!! gta figure out what to make for sunday dinner!! hmu if u wish!!
 
Touching Livies
Touching Livies A man got his wife missing in a huge supermarket, saw anoda beatiful woman and asked her can i talk wit u cos any tym i talk with a beatiful woman my wife suddenly appears from nowhere and am tired looking for her.
 
Sukhvindar Khanuja
IF U LOVE UR INDIA ...... SHARE IT ........ SHOW THE POWER OF INDIAN... . Please take this issue on high Priority..... Hosting Pakistani Flag and burning Indian Flag A Kashmiri separatist leader burning the Indian Flag Indian Flag Burnt in Srinagar Shame on Indian govtand Mediaalso for not making it Breaking News The only country of the world, where one can dare to burn the national flag.. All these become the masala breaking news of Indian news channels: * If Tendulkar cuts the cake which is made to look like national flag, he is condemned. * If Mandira Bedi wears a saree with the flags of all the countries being portrayed on that, is made to apologies. * If one cop in Kolkata and one in Bangalore is terminated of his duties for throwing the Indian national flag on ground, by mistake. Then why double standards: * During the ongoing Amarnath Sangarsh, Jammuites holding the Indian National Flag and chanting 'Bharat Mata ki Jai' are open fired by the J&K Police on orders from the Police Commissioner(belongs to kashmir). Peaceful protesters are killed.. * Like in case of Amarnath case, people in Kashmir when want to get some demand fulfilled, protest by burning Indian national Flag, hosting Pakistani Flag and chanting 'Hindustan Murdabad, Pakistan Jindabad'. But no body condemns. Infact, all such protest are followed by a team of union ministers visiting Kashmir and immediately sanctioning a few thousand crore rupees for Kashmiris. * Every year on 14th Aug (Pakistani Indipendence Day), Pakistani flag is hosted every where in Kashmir, including the govt. buildings and on 15th Aug, same people burn the Indian flag. This only happens in India!!!! just see d pictures above Really shame on indian media who never showsthese pics......... shame shame shame ! If These Are Breaking News..... Forward this to many???..if u r the true INDIAN?
 
Nathalie Barns Oswin
Nathalie Barns Oswin I've searched the open sky 2 find the reason why.I've got 2 live n live n give much more than i can give. Why Lord. Lord in this world u made so sacred i only find problems n hatred. I can't just help but cry coz the tears won't stay inside. Why Lord. I don't ask for a crown Lord, all i ask for is some justices Lord. Why Lord, why Lord.

Likes

Omisa Dilika Ntshwanti
 
Patricia Motter-Hummel
Patricia Motter-Hummel Anyone in need of a model for a Gardening MAGAZINE please contact my BRO! He is the BEST in the BIZ! just see for yourself! ha ha Love u Bill Motter
 
Bernard Aboagye Astro
Bernard Aboagye Astro Life is a dice u will never know which one turns up.....life is not a bed of roses.....
 
Xiiao Hau
Xiiao Hau Cuz Baby U Are Mine Mine
 
Moses Aniwah
Moses Aniwah Wht if u luv dem both?...Hmmm..not ma fault o..
 
Maryann Villanueva
Maryann Villanueva Mz,ashtie dik...mz u s0 much...get well s0on my dear..
 
Vick Mulla
Vick Mulla I wanna give a happy b-day s\o 2 the women of my life,my back bone,my dreamgirl,my lady,my wife...I love u baby girl...wish u many many more!!

Likes

Jennifer Ortega
 
Busani Thunder Ndlovu
Busani Thunder Ndlovu Hw do u put a smile on ur lover`s face when he/she is down?
 
Nikhil Adsule
Nikhil Adsule "iF pEoPlE R tRyInG tO bRiNg u dOwN,,,, iT oNlY mEaNs tHaT U r aBoVe tHeM..."
 
Nwalozie Amarachi
Nwalozie Amarachi Lord u are so good 2me. The Blessing i received in 2dayz Anoiting service shall be permanent in Jesus Name Amen
 
Gracee Germain
Gracee Germain if u liked the feild trip like this if u hated it comment
 
Rahil Far
Rahil Far If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine... Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you loVe u.... mela bacCha....:-)

Likes

Rahil Far
 
Sicelo Mlotshwa
Sicelo Mlotshwa Khosi fans,ar u there?
 
Kola Mykell
Kola Mykell God is my remote control, what of U?
 
Tina Johnson
Tina Johnson NEED PRAYERS SO BAD RIGHT NOW.!!!! HOPE SOMEONE CARES. IF U ARE MY FRIEND CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON & THEN RE-POST. IF I DON'T SEE YOUR NAME, I'LL UNDERSTAND. MAY I ASK MY "FACEBOOK FAMILY" WHEREVER U MAY BE TO KINDLY COPY, PASTE AND SHARE THIS STATUS FOR ONE HOUR TO GIVE A PRAYER OF SUPPORT TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE FAMILY PROBLEMS, STRUGGLES AND WORRIES AND JUST NEED TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE CARES. DO IT FOR ALL OF US FOR NO-ONE IS IMMUNE. I HOPE TO SEE THIS ON THE WALLS OF ALL MY FRIENDS JUST FOR MORAL SUPPORT. I KNOW SOME WILL!! I DID IT FOR A FRIEND AND YOU CAN TOO. SHARE SOME FAITH AND LOVE FOR THOSE IN NEED. LIFE WORKS IN STRANGE WAYS
 
Mikey A. Salmons
Mikey A. Salmons really,.....out of all people. him? unbelievable.....i still love u to death though, nice to know ur awake now, ill try to find his # for u only bc thats what a friend does....
 
Edah Evelyn
Edah Evelyn God u are all i have got.i love u lord u been gud to me.
 
Bongani Brian Ngcanga
Bongani Brian Ngcanga sunday neh. 1st of all I thank God for my Life here not everybody lives but everybody dies! I treasure all who I said I love either by action or by word. Life is too short to live by fear or regret! U only get on chance.. Just one! Try to do the right thing. Just live ur life and dream big. Who said dreams don't come true!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment