Sunday, December 4, 2011

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you All you can do is be someone who can be loved The rest is up to them I've learned that no

Butch Hutchins
I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them. I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back. And it's not the end of the world. - Anonymous <3 Thank you for sharing this our wall Barbara Piedrahita. This is so true! - Admin. Arthur
 
Erica Richards
Erica Richards i smoke, i drank, im supposed ta stop but i cant, imma dog, i love hoezz, n im addicted ta money cars n clothes
 
Jovanna Martinez
Jovanna Martinez Damn! When I Said I Was Getting Fucked Up I Meant It! I Drank Too Much Too Fast /: Ohh Well It Was Fun While It Lasted. But Its All Good Cuz I Don't Get Hangovers Hahaha! (;<
 
George Anasto
George Anasto The best christmas party in the best house that i have ever seen! Christmas spirit is here....

Likes

Giorgos Ronaldo de Assis
 
Jai Saini
Jai Saini I am a big dreamer
 
Peral Carrington
Peral Carrington Thank you Jesus!! I am learning how to live with Contintment...#GreatGain!
 
Satish Sahani
Cause
 
Amni Ani
Amni Ani i don't want being alone..
 
Sharon Rudman
Sharon Rudman Life is strange the parents that shud be appreciated in a childs life is the parent that gets a kick in the backside. Strange but very true. I find this very sad !!!
 
Dave Burger
Dave Burger Thank you to all my friends for the birthday wishes....next year i get younger...lol...cheers to you all!!!!!
 
Bridgette Madamex Williamson
Bridgette Madamex Williamson good morning fam up and ready to go give the lord so praise I thank u lord for waking me up this morning and sending me on my way lord put a traveling angle in the cars with us this morning lord bless the people that wanted to get out and praise u on this morning lord thank u amen
 
Geneva Martin
Geneva Martin LORD PLZ DON'T LET GO OF MY HAND GUIDES ME AND MINES!
www.youtube.com
The Jackson Southernaires - "I Need You To Hold My Hand" available at www.malaco.com or by calling 1-800-272-7936.
 
Lisa Crawford Metcalf
Lisa Crawford Metcalf I love my dell xps
Computers
 
Riccie Tea Oranekaneka
Riccie Tea Oranekaneka Nyonya : Udin,Cepet Buka bajuku.! Udin : tapi buuu (gemeteran) Nyonya : Buka Rok'ku juga.! ... Udin : ssssiap ndoro (tambah gemeteran) Nyonya : BH'ku juga. Udin : ennggih ndoro.(tertunduh+gemeteran) Nyonya : Buka celana dalamku! Udin : I..i..i..iya Nyonya (makin gemeteran) Nyonya : Awas ya,Besok kalo kamu masih pake baju'ku,ta Pecat.!!!Dasar pembantu Banci

Likes

Naupyi G'maunGikut KhazamNhealways Luph RichieHeazy CyankCimon Phølëphël
 
Michael Pritchard
Michael Pritchard This week I release my book, "Mist Me Right: Nancy's Plight"! This will be the first in a series.
 
Shane Douville
Shane Douville Dam it sucks not to have wat I won't
 
Nnamdi Ohabughiro
Nnamdi Ohabughiro Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.” John 6:35
 
Jocelyn Sotto
Jocelyn Sotto i love you so much..... gudnyt:)

Likes

Jocelyn Sotto
 
Brister Kaylee Curry
Brister Kaylee Curry I came in 18 in my age group on my first halfmarathon yea buddy:)

Likes

Laura Batey McFarland
 
Salena Neblett
Salena Neblett (KJV) Psalm 56;1-3 Be merciful unto me, 0 God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me. Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be they be many that fight against me, O thou most High. What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee! Amen;Everyone Please Continue To Trust In The Lord For He Has Promised Us That Believe With Our Heart and Soul Abundant Life. Thank You God For Your Grace&Mercy

Likes

Salena Neblett
 
Cynthia Chinenye
Cynthia Chinenye D WORST day of my LIFE was d day dt i neva SMILED.............trust me i cnt rememba wen dat day was........
 
Sizwe Mncwango
Sizwe Mncwango Mangathiwa I chiefs awini namuhla ngiyama ukusaphotha,,, khosi 4life
 
Kathy Beebe
 
Karizma Cea
Karizma Cea Wow, At ikaw pa may gana i-delete ako sa Facebook. Bummer! :)) Very-good. Wg na wg mo na ako sana i-add ulit ah? Hahaha. Tangina mo lang po! <3 Goodluck.

Likes

Shiela Limbo
 
Guneet Singh
Guneet Singh I want this s*ht forever man.......!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment