Sunday, December 4, 2011

I may not a perfect buti am what i am and should be good enough 4 u O Céus se compadeceram da minha causa aula de economia sexta a noite

Jackelyn Cañete Sagun
Jackelyn Cañete Sagun I may not a perfect but,,i am what i am and should be good enough 4 u,,,,

Likes

Ronagen KagayutanDindax Almocera
 
Dabata Fernandes
Dabata Fernandes O Céus se compadeceram da minha causa aula de economia sexta a noite poderia ter 10 flts eu tive 9 naum estudei pra prova e foi minha maior média ... eu fui ver a nota de olho fechado...Interessante...
 
Darlene Gurganus
Darlene Gurganus Had a great time at church last night ....had our Christmas dinner was very good and great fellowship with our brothers and sisters in the Lord. Looks like another beautiful day today going to church and then going to try finishing decorating outside....I love the joy that surrounds the month of December.....have a great day and enjoy this day the Lord has made for us we are truly blessed!
 
Randy Campbell
Randy Campbell Jesus, I recognize that I am a sinner and I need You. I ask you to forgive me for all my sins. Wash me, and clense me with your precious blood. I believe, You died on the cross, You were buried in a tomb, and on the third day, You rose again. I open the door to my heart and I receive You as my Lord and Savior in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. In Jesus name, Ipray, Amen!
 
Glydel Alave
Glydel Alave (<3) it's a simple symbol composed of two important components in a relationship : *LOVE AND LESS THAN THREE* It means that love is less than three and it has no space for third party :DD

Likes

Jyacinth BerzoJeramie JhayLorence Mark RamanNico Amba
 
John Taylor
John Taylor So.... who do Bradford City want.... Arsenal? Man Utd? Chelsea? Man City? Liverpool? Only a hour to wait. Ball 55 vs Ball 1 at home... Arsenal, that'd do me nicely :D
 
Candice Strauss
Candice Strauss *yoU geT huRT onCE..fINe.,,bUT if u go baCK 4 a seCOnd roUND tHEN uR a stuPId bIAtCHH*!**

Likes

Brunay Cupcakez
 
Courtney Click
Courtney Click Youtube Degree : A bachelor's level certificate that people award to themselves after they have deemed themselves to be experts in a particular field of study by watching various instructional and how-to videos on Youtube.
 
Tebogo Maodi
Tebogo Maodi I've finished cooking. Now waiting for Lil Bo P & mommy to come join me for a nice meal after a long time.
 
Siles Bord
Siles Bord can u repeat this sentense again n again?? ''A GOOD COOK CAN COOK GOOD'' try it... it sounds like a good kut kut kut :
 
Rachel Moroney
Rachel Moroney Nice to have a catch yo with people I aint seen in time love you x
 
Sinead Gailey
Sinead Gailey Someone bring food. Leave it next to me for when I wake up as I'll be napping. Pizza would be good but I could go to town on some chicken or a burger too. I'll leave it up to you.
 
Robert Wiley
Robert Wiley Feeling a lot better then I did lastnight!!
 
Danny Livshits
Danny Livshits - Ты так похудела! Это новая диета? - Да, морковь, свёкла и картофель. - А что делала, варила или жарила? - Копала!

Likes

Chaim Atay Fainshtein
 
Ann Tarongoy Florida
Ann Tarongoy Florida A single kind word will keep one warm for years.
 
Sanja Gabrielle Mac Donald
Sanja Gabrielle Mac Donald telling a worrywart not to worry is like telling an untrained puupy not to pee on the floor..both r futile...

Likes

Ruby AbeywickramaRahul RamachandranRonn Walia
 
Memo Syria
Memo Syria "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep MOVING." Einstein

Likes

Tammam M Slim
 
Hamdullah Memon
Hamdullah Memon As a financial services recruiter at Change I am currently recruiting for exciting Private Equity opportunities in the low-tax, off-shore & golden beach markets of the Channel Islands and the cultured funds centre of Luxembourg. These positions would be open to individuals who have varied exposure in Private Equity at any level – either currently in a more junior audit capacity or up to a senior fund accounting level and looking to pay between £38-55k dependent on experience. A formal accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, ICAS, ICAEW, ICAI, CIMA) Exposure to Private Equity Preferably exposure to either/all of UK GAAP, US GAAP, Lux GAAP & IFRS Solid accounting & bookkeeping skills Fluent English
 
Melvin Adams
Melvin Adams Food for thought, satan will always think of ways to destroy you. But God always have plans to bless you. Satan desired is to talk about your past. But God desired whats in your future. Satan sins to man is destruction. But Jesus died and gave us instruction. Satan may have power. But God has all power. Haveing the favor of God is in you, if u believe God says that he has a plan just for you. Have a bless day fb family. And keep God first

Likes

Dana NorcoforLife Jones
 
Themba Vilakazi Benitto
Themba Vilakazi Benitto Watchn a game wit sum n0isy ass chiefs fan
 
Shay VanVacter
Shay VanVacter Boys going to Church on the bus this morning, Im skippin out..Yeah I knw Im a terrible person. Just cant go sit in Church 3 hours with a killer HANGOVER!! #Extra$4TheOffering-Sry : (
 
Sarah Mangope
Sarah Mangope ''I dont get it when Tlotso says he's a fan of Chiefs while the whole house fan Bucs''!
 
Andre' Barnes
Andre' Barnes she said it wasn't a love affair, it was a SEXUAL affair! A 13yr sexual affair......why did woman feel the need to tell the whole United States of America, and the rest of the world that she was a HO?
 
Jordan Dones
Jordan Dones 100 likes if u wish cancer didnt exist repost this if u have a heart
 
Natasha Sn
Natasha Sn hey frns, Thanks for all ur support that u ppl had given to me all dese days. Gonna delete my profile in a while,i whole heartedly apologise if i had hurted any one, hope u ppl stay happy, will miss u guys. <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment