Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tomorrow na 27th monthsarry namin ng mahal ko I love you Grace Ni Lester Tagala I thought we were through with that war wwwcnncom Life has come to

Lester Ni Grace Tagala
Lester Ni Grace Tagala Tomorrow na 27th monthsarry namin ng mahal ko, I love you Grace Ni Lester Tagala
 
Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson I thought we were through with that war!
www.cnn.com
Life has come to a standstill in the western German city of Koblenz, where 45,000 people -- nearly half of the city´s population -- have been evacuated after the discovery of several dangerous World War II bombs.
 
Siti Nuraini Mohamed Sapei
Siti Nuraini Mohamed Sapei FINALLY! ^^v i am having me four days work tmrw and 6 days no work!

Likes

Nur Hidayah
 
Sheree Rensel
Sheree Rensel I am insane!!! LOL The "Git Outta My Face Gallery" has closed and been taken offline. However, I want to save the website in "archived" form. I am moving all the pages over to my home website. This sounds cool. The only problem is I have to change the source code on EVERY page. Holy Macaroni! I just checked. There are 87 pages of code that need changes. This will keep me busy for a while! :-) http://www.wizzlewolf.com/gomf.html
www.wizzlewolf.com
Git Outta My Face, exhibition, Sheree Rensel, artist, Saint Petersburg, St. Petersburg Florida, painter, art
 
Gary Foreman
Gary Foreman I am like a boomerang turn around I am back in the game better than before...love that song!
 
Brittney JoAnn Dyer
Brittney JoAnn Dyer Top 4 lies; I'm fine. That was my last piece of gum. I don't like anyone. & I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions.

Likes

Emma BauerCiera Crabtree
 
Babatunde Olayinka Sanusi
Babatunde Olayinka Sanusi Talk stupid and get ur head popped. I've got my babie,bitch i am red fox. I'm praying to get money to kill time,dead clock. Also hoping to swim in a Yellow beach,and ride in a Red 911 looking Devilish. What out for the new me
 
Margaret Nevins-Mcadoo Red
Margaret Nevins-Mcadoo Red Life is an amazing adventure. Incredible when you surround yourself with the right people....I am so incredibly lucky for the people in my life! Love you all!
 
Jonavel Baraquiel
Jonavel Baraquiel I knew i l0ve y0u b4 i met y0u!

Likes

Jonavel Baraquiel
 
Zachari N Deana Boernson
Zachari N Deana Boernson bella and I have been awake since 730 daddy and kids are still sleeping they need to wake up soon we all have to get ready for christmas party kids get to see santa!
 
SuckaFree Zay
SuckaFree Zay Last Night Was Funny As Shit With My Bros I Really Would Kill Somebody For My Niggas Real Rap But Bout To Upload A Lil Something Form Last Night
 
Aqilah Najihah
Aqilah Najihah Choi Siwon, I Love You *o*
 
Mikki Varela
Mikki Varela I am between phones right now. One has deactivated while the other will not activate.So, frustrating. So, if I missed your call and don't call back you know why.
 
Oyeleke Mojoyinola
Oyeleke Mojoyinola As I lay me down, heaven hear me nw, I'm lost without a cause,after giving it my all, winter's storm av cum n darken my sun, after al I av bin thru, who on earth cn I 2... I look 2U, afterall my strength is gone, n in U i cn b strong... I look 2U,n wen melodies ar gone,in U i hear song I look 2U... Lord I luk up 2U dis wk,help me...

Likes

Areo Sunday DamilolaOyeleke Mojoyinola
 
Josstein Rossby
Josstein Rossby Jeg har fått en del henvendelser i det siste her på fb om å bli med på spill. Bare for å gjøre det helt klart: Dere kan like godt la være, for jeg spiller ikke!

Likes

Richard Darling HerheimElisabeth TjernesTor Kristian Olsen
 
Robert Montoya
Robert Montoya Wow! Had a lil too much fun lastnight @ my Christmas party (I can tell by the headache) let's see if a few beers make it go away during the game... GO RAIDERS
 
Kaye Caffrey
Kaye Caffrey HELP! Is there anyone out there local of course, that has and old bike that they are not using. here's why. For the past year since we moved here, I have seen this asian man ,apparently going to work school ect carrying all three of his children on his bike. Now you may say thats not safe, but he did it safely. One sat on the handlebars=the one year old, one sat on the first part of the banana seat and one sat on the back while dad stood up and peddled. It worked efficently for a year that I know of. Maybe more. Lately for the last couple of months, I am not sure if the bike broke, got stolen or what but they all have been walking. It's getting cold out there and I would love for Christmas to offer this man a bike. It doesn't have to be 100% I can afford to buy tires or parts I just can't afford the whole bike. Even at the pawn shop they want about $80.00 I've checked. So maybe one of you has one sitting in the shed. or somewhere that they aren't using that they don't want or need. Thanks and have a wonderful Holiday I love you my motherboard went out and I haven't had a computer until my daughter let me use her laptop or I would have been on more. KayCee
 
Heather Bulthuis
Heather Bulthuis at working how much fun lol so just kidding i left my kids at home with dad wonder what my house will look like when i get home today lol
 
Anisha Samson
Anisha Samson A man asked " I want peace" GOD replied " Remove the 'I', that is ego. Remove the ' Want ', that is desire, "Peace" will be automatically yours :)

Likes

Benzu DsouzaAnisha Samson
 
Jennifer Rios
Jennifer Rios Had a interesting night with the ppl I can't get rid of #Kathy and angie love them to death
 
Paul O'Brien
Paul O'Brien town anyone i need to buy xmas presents
 
Jane Johnson
Jane Johnson Okay, here's how it is folks: Oklahoma still bleeds red for football.....the records prove that, and the TRUE, GENUINE Oklahoma Cowboys are at the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas, as we speak.....their standings/records for 2011 got them there. Now, OSU has the challenge to continue the great state of Oklahoma's standings at the bowl game....so let's root'em on!!! Now, I challenge everyone that attended or watched this game last night to be in a Church Service somewhere this morning.......let's get our priorities straight and give God the Glory!!! "This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it.!"
 
Selfmade Omar
Selfmade Omar SayIn you closin the door, well I an already slid past, you done I'm thru.
 
Jen Presley
Jen Presley Watching Arianna dream..I wonder if shes playing with her guardian angel? Going to church then to the Townsend parade to watch Autumn march..good day!
 
Sasha de Almagro
Sasha de Almagro Setting up and baking for the annual de Almagro gingerbread getty. Man o man do I LOVE this tradition!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment