Sunday, December 4, 2011

So tired So depressed that I don't have the energy to move forwardI never felt this way before GOOD MORNING FB FAMILY FRIENDS Y'ALL READY FOR SOME WHO DAT

Steven Slade
Steven Slade So tired. So depressed that I don't have the energy to move forward...I never felt this way before....
 
Amy Lou Miller
Amy Lou Miller GOOD MORNING FB FAMILY & FRIENDS... Y'ALL READY FOR SOME WHO DAT TODAY?? I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED DAY !!!!!!
 
Wanda Barzizza
Wanda Barzizza Though I am vastly higher and greater than you, I am training you to think My thoughts. As you spend time in My Presence, My thoughts gradually form in your mind. My Spirit is the Director of this process. Sometimes He brings Bible verses to mind. Sometimes he enables you to hear Me "speak" directly to you. These communications strengthen you and prepare you for whatever is before you on your life-path. Take time to listen to My voice. Through your sacrifice of precious time, I bless you far more than you dare to ask.
 
Rainbow Ajay
Rainbow Ajay i want my boii friend

Likes

Breionea Lovett
 
Becky Ladd Chambers
Becky Ladd Chambers Jesus said to them again, "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you." John 20:21. This morning as I am having my coffee and getting ready for church, I looked around my home, my body. And I just thank the Lord Jesus for all of my blessings. I'm older, wiser, but I have learned alot in these days. Without your health, no material things matter. Material things don't matter, because they are of the earth. I have been so blessed with my wonderful children, and grandchildren, my family, and friends, who could ask for more? I just ask Jesus as the song goes..."I want more of you Lord". Gotta run... Have a Blessed Day Everyone, Love to all!
 
Psycherrie Okada
Psycherrie Okada Boy : Will u hurt me ? Girl : Hmmm I will.. Boy : really..! Girl : The only way i could hurt u is by hugging u too tight
 
Aditya Kunal
Aditya Kunal Copy this as your status...! and see what people want from you : ) ...! 1 - phone number :P ... ... 2 - hangout ..! :P 3 - friendship 4 - to chill 5 - a long term relationship ♥ 6 - a good laugh ♥ 7 - an apology ♥ 8 - a hug ♥ 9 - be my best friend ♥ 10 - i just love you ♥ 11 - be mine ♥ 12 - text you♥♥ :P :D 13 - coffee 14 - win 15 -nothin

Likes

Rahul SahuSandeep Mohanty
 
Carlo Abat
Carlo Abat Personally I haven't seen this structure yet in actual, and though I've only seen it on images it has surprised me that there is an existing medieval architecture designed by a Filipino (Fernando H Ocampo).Then, Imagine how hard to build a structure without any reinforcement bars and I think it is hard for a designer to assure the stability of such structure like this. yaputek na,, yan pa lang naiisip kong isulat sa blog wahhh!!!! isang dalwang oas na yan pa lang
 
Ajinkya Shinde
Ajinkya Shinde 7th'Rose day 8th'Propos dy 9th'Chochl te dy 10th'Teddy bear dy 11th'Promi se dy 12th'Hug dy 13th'Kis dy 14th'Valen tine's dy So wish u beutful LUV week ahead Bt i lost my valentine this year... I miss u dear....!!!!!!

Likes

Ketan MaybhateAjay Kamboj
 
RevColin Francis
RevColin Francis PRAISE THE LORD. Ephesians 6:16 Amplified. "Lift up overall the covering sheild of Fiath, upon which you can quench all the flaming missiles of the wicked one". GOD wants you and I to look beyond our storms and circumstances and reach a new level of Spiritual growth. By using the covering shield of Faith we will not fear, we will not doubt, we will stay focused on GOD'S unchanging WORD, and every Flamming missle of the enemy will be destroyed. Stay in the FAITH ZONE. Have a great week.
 
Sudip Jadhav
Sudip Jadhav ohhhhh i missss you baby.....
 
Gerry Brown Lacerona
Gerry Brown Lacerona I lovE You!!! GooDbyE....GANDANG HAPON MADLANG FB?

Likes

Julie Guistoc Apayyo Sumioag
 
Azariah-Paris Love
Azariah-Paris Love mornin Facebook. hope you guys have a wonderful day. in the mean time mayflower and bout to grub on some cereal I guess. bless you.
 
Joe Purcell
Joe Purcell its officially the christmas season i fixed the leg lamp and it glows brightly in our front window

Likes

Lori Quinn Giannone
 
Raj Prashant
Raj Prashant touching lines by ture frnd; 'Eevn though she never loved me i always kept smiling becoz i didnt want peple 2 BLEM her as reason behind my tears..............,,,,,,,,,,raj
 
Nicaela Stewart
Nicaela Stewart Happy birthday CALEB!!!! Lala loves you very much, I can't wait to see him open all his gifts!!
 
Lindelwa Madlala Madlala
Lindelwa Madlala Madlala I wnt 2 say tnx to my frendz,adaz who came 2 my house bengazi bangani bami nisangthanda kangaka especial my colliques frm Phoenix n it ws very nice into enhle iyanconywa angeke ngisanibiza nangamagama nibaningi kakhulu.Ningiphathele izingane zami kahle lezo n I thnk zisesandleni esiryt lapho Mabongi Mbanjwa.luv yu all...
 
Nelson Ortiz
Nelson Ortiz i wake up early in the mornin round the crack of dawn an wave to my neighbors like wats up cause im tatted up that bang in my trunk an everybody in my city show me love ......

Likes

Sara Marie
 
Adam Cordova
Adam Cordova I think this is a fire hazard...
 
Destiny Chall
Destiny Chall I really hate mornings. Work at 9 till some random time. :)
 
Charice Steele Ghat'It-Bhadd
Charice Steele Ghat'It-Bhadd Good morning fbf/f! thank you god for this day.....i will rejoice and be glad in it, have a great day and god bless all!
 
Jennifer Jacobson Loshbaugh
Jennifer Jacobson Loshbaugh So... I am beginning to think I need to pull the tooth next to the one I had pulled ......I am still.in so much pain:(
 
Kenneth Azure
Kenneth Azure Yeah i play my music LOUDDDD, i bet chu feel me cumn down da blocc, that thunder in da trunk gon' knocc, you know i splay my music loudddd--- Techa N9na
 
Migdalia De Jesus
Migdalia De Jesus Getting ready to spend family time at the Mystic Aquarium!!!! This is a formal invitation to Crystel, Geovanny and Christian. I am missing Jojo but he is playing at a tournament with his Winter team Everton America!!! Best of Luck!!!!
 
Brenda Goucher
Brenda Goucher im a bitch a bigger bitch than yall im a bitch DAMN IM A BITCH ARNT I
 

No comments:

Post a Comment