Sunday, December 4, 2011

I never thought high school was so fun 3 i cant help but to get mad when a gorgeouse women falls for a pigg who already has two girl friends

Katie Allcock
Katie Allcock I never thought high school was so fun <3
 
Cesar Flores
Cesar Flores i cant help but to get mad when a gorgeouse women falls for a pigg who already has two girl friends...

Likes

Jake Michael
 
Kearia Strong
Kearia Strong This baby need to go to sleep so i can go to sleep.lol
 
Abodunde Olagoke
Abodunde Olagoke pdp winsin kogi,acn reject result alleging scientific result.abeg which one be scientific rigging? all i knw is that both parties are useless!
 
Mark Mannes
Mark Mannes I think I'll become a hermit!
 
David Gangte
David Gangte I Hate When My Friends Ignore Me,I Still Love Who Hates Me,I Love Those Who Scolds Me,They Scold Me Coz They Love Me N Care Me...

Likes

Lily Naulak
 
Kiran Rajput
Kiran Rajput I hate!!!!
 
Ryan Hughley
Ryan Hughley Do i ever cross your mind?
 
Relebohile Lele Mahamo
Relebohile Lele Mahamo Ke lorile ke na le a very cute baby boy...i was the happiest woman shame...mxm
 
Josh Moro
Josh Moro you know i just realized i have quite a few people on my facebook i never talk to lol time to clean out my list.
 
Uggdf Ihcuihcuchi Julius
Uggdf Ihcuihcuchi Julius I love you Jesus
 
Bubba James
Bubba James This morning i feel good knowing i woke up next to my baby nesha piggott james
 
Lisa Carpenter
Lisa Carpenter sometimes i feel so confused m ready to give up and other times i dont .life isnt easy when ur thinking of moveing on .hmmm THE people i tryed to tell this was going to happen didnt care untill i made the first move to moveing on.
 
Dalton Flowers
Dalton Flowers Oklahoma State should play L.S.U. for the National Championship. Since Houston lost and Alabama already had it's chance and lost. Remember when Ohio State beat Michigan 42-39 and I think it was Florida jumped ahead of Michigan in the polls. The reasoning was Michigan had their chance and lost, well Alabama had their chance and lost. Otherwise NCAA your system is a joke. If Alabama and L.S.U. play and Alabama wins, maybe we should have a rubber game to decide or maybe we should flip a coin to see who wins. OKLAHOMA STATE SHOULD PLAY L.S.U. Alabama and L.S.U. played remember and L.S.U. won. I hope fans agree with we, if L.S.U. and Alabama play I will not watch the game.
 
Debbie Criss
Debbie Criss having coffee and waiting on the guys to come cut down some trees....hoping i can go to church tonight, then....
 
Josh Ortiz
Josh Ortiz happy 6-months <3 i love you and i belive that our relationship will keep on going as long as where their for eachother <3 muaah

Likes

Amanda BoltwoodAngel Gonzalez
 
Mbasa Ndabambi
Mbasa Ndabambi i luv ma bbies kanjan, 1 z playn basketball n anada 1 z tired n relaxn js w8n 2 eat qha. U 2 mean alot 2 mama va
 
Carol Gallagher
Carol Gallagher I shouldn't be allowed to have a phone.
 
Majalah Bakeryindo
Majalah Bakeryindo Welcome to all friends from Malaysia and Singapore for 3 days workshop in Jakarta.... Special thanks to Kak Pau who has arranged everything to make this workshop possible. Thank you for coming to Indonesia and I am that we will have fun during these 3 days. Have a safe flight to Jakarta tomorrow morning and see you all soon .... :)
 
Jor Ja
Jor Ja ពេលនេះទើបដឹងថា ចិត្តមនុស្សគឺបែបនេះហើយ។ ល្អតែសម្បកក្រៅទេ ល្អ ពេលសម្លឹង ឃើញអ្វីមួយពីយើង។ now i just know the friends'mind is like this. Good by appearance but inner is so bad.
 
Tj Tworeal Parker
Tj Tworeal Parker $$*NOW HOW YA SAY I AINT HOT....I GOT 96 FLOWZ.....N DAT THANG LIK AH BRICK IT GIV U 36 O'Z.....OO...I WLK WIT AH DIRTY PIMP STROLL.....I'm YOUNG BUT I SPIT IT LIK I'm 30 YRZ OLD...*$$
 
Erica McClain
Erica McClain I was soo exhausted I laid down about 11 last night and woke up like quarter after 7!!! I fed cats, chatted w/ my still sleepy hubby, went and ate leftovers from what they had last night w/o me. Now I've decided to do my workouts and then shower.....and they're all still asleep!!! Then, I might draw out this idea I have for another decoration, well for Sis's place that is ??? Man it's early! ;P
 
Rhonda Lauderdale Goodwin
Rhonda Lauderdale Goodwin I know Heaven is wonderful and we'll never want to leave it, but it sure hurts when one of our loved ones is being called to leave us. I don't like change and this is gonna be so hard on us. Please God don't let Aunt Nona suffer and give my Nannie strength to watch another one go. She has had to deal with 11 members of our family dying with her in the room. All her family except for kids and grandkids will be gone. Godspeed!
 
Sheketa Everett
Sheketa Everett Lord , I thank you for letting me see another day on this earth . I give god all the glory cause without him I wouldn't have made it this far . Bless each n everybody n have a blessed day .
 
Tez'Riyona Jones
Tez'Riyona Jones - Daddy-o done woke me up , he seems to always wake me up when he layin next to me .. but i love my bae <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment