Sunday, December 4, 2011

Navada will you please get a hold of meso i know you are safei'm here if you want to talki'll come meet you some where and know one has to

Rita Reed
Rita Reed Navada will you please get a hold of me,so i know you are safe.i'm here if you want to talk.i'll come meet you some where and know one has to know.i love you and want the best for you.love granny
 
Jordan Terry
Jordan Terry Check it mutha faukos shout out to all my homies at mmi an all my homies/family in hme remember to check out all harding mafia as well as mmi
www.reverbnation.com
TonzOFun Da KloWn | Hip Hop | Columbus, OH
 
Chelsea Renee Holt
Chelsea Renee Holt Its my day off and I have to get up at the crack of dawn...
 
Ayana Rose Turgo
Ayana Rose Turgo darling don't be afraid, i have loved you for a thousand years .. i've loved you for a thousand years .. <3
 
Maggot Sonam
Maggot Sonam I dont CAre what YU do.!!!.and.Yu shouldnt be caring what i do.......
 
Reginald T. McDowell
Reginald T. McDowell The children and I are off to church. Thank you Lord for waking me up this morning to see another day. Everyone have a bless day!!
 
Prashanth Kumar Palan
Prashanth Kumar Palan I LIKE VIJAY MALYA BCZ KINGFISHER PREMIUM IS SUPERB !!!Hmmmmm...

Likes

Naveen Bluestar
 
Pawandeep Singh
Pawandeep Singh I miss karnal And my karnalvi friends and bosses
 
Teresa French
Teresa French Well the doctors took Ken my love off of all life support this morning at 300 a.m. but he was an organ donor so he as already saved the lives of 4 people. Therefore my loving husband will live on through others. I LOVE YOU, KEN FRENCH FOREVERAND ALWAYS!!
 
Debbie Constantino
Debbie Constantino Thought for the Day: “Sometimes life gets so busy that we forget to take care of ourselves. Our own spiritual and physical needs get pushed to the back-burner. God spent six days working pretty hard and then even He knew He needed a day off to rest. I know it’s easier said than done but try to find time to reconnect with yourself so you can better connect with God.” I hope you have a peaceful day today my friends
 
Samuel Tanner
Samuel Tanner Standing on the edge of the cliff. Not knowing for sure which direction this leap of faith will take me. I know this: either I will be caught, or I will fly.
 
Arnida Sapitin Gabane
www.youtube.com
i never thought love music video a very beautiful music video.. that we can share to our love one's.. specially my love one..'I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I COULD LOVE'
 
Alex Carbajal Cruz
Alex Carbajal Cruz I love mocking people in a voice they dont even have =)...
 
Tiffany HappilyMarried Coates
Tiffany HappilyMarried Coates YOUR MOM IS YOUR MOM... Nobody can replace her... Nobody should replace her... Nobody can do half the things she does or has done for you... Nobody can compare to her... Only GOD can love you more than she does... She’s only one person... But she’s the person that matters the most... REPOST IF YOU LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOUR MOM... No matter where she is... In Heaven... Or here on Earth! ♥ I really love my mom. RIP Mom!!

Likes

Debbie Garris-EllisKayla Dean Cunningham
 
Heather Cofer
Heather Cofer I love my life, job, roommates, puppy, mom, sister...I love it all!!!
 
Shanika Jackson
Shanika Jackson Me nd my pht girl is sick ugh i hope we get better
 
Rohit Bhardwaj
Rohit Bhardwaj Believe me, you are the one, Whom my heart finds, Whom my mind reminds me of, Whom my destiny wants, Whom I love the most
 
Meghan White Tieff
Meghan White Tieff It's time for an awesome Cycle class at the gym! I better see you there; if this pregger can do it, you can too!!!!! :-)
 
Rana Brunner Smoot
Rana Brunner Smoot Karma. Sweet, sweet karma! Oh how I love thee! Bwah hahahaha! =p
 
Shantee GodnMe Berry
Shantee GodnMe Berry Gm fbfg thanking My almighty God 4 this beautiful Sunday morning. Praying 4 those that Love me and also Hate me. God has the last say so i have NO Control over anything. I Thank you Jesus.
 
Joanne L. Amartey
Joanne L. Amartey I....LOVE SINGING THIS ONE SOE SOO MUCH....AND YES PLAYING IT TOO
 
Tanya Lynn Enck
Tanya Lynn Enck Almost I'n Florida! 'like' my fan page to see updates on the trip and pictures when I get home! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tanya-Lynn/136528399770574

Likes

Mark Kelly
 
Stacy Speir
Stacy Speir boo to chest colds! I hope thats all this is, i feel like crud.
 
Donnarree Brown
Donnarree Brown I want to thank everybody that came out yesterday to celebrate Kennedy's B Day...I appreciate the love and support...It feels soooo good to know how loved my baby really is...She is truly Blessed to have such wonderful people in her life
 
Kedra Richelle
Kedra Richelle i got another nigga b*tch with me, and im fallin for her .. yeah i'm fallin for her !! lol .. *future
 

No comments:

Post a Comment