Saturday, January 7, 2012

When I called my chenta this morning he said he wasn't working today fine I asked 'what's u gonna do' His answer 'by noon I'll cook the small pomfretsikan kekek

Nurul Alfiah Alfiah
Nurul Alfiah Alfiah When I called my chenta this morning he said he wasn't working today, fine... I asked, 'what's u gonna do?' His answer, 'by noon I'll cook the small pomfrets(ikan kekek) bought at Rp15,000 per kg, owh..okay, I remembered that fish, that was the fish I fried when he came over to my house on my last bday haha
 
Robert Cook
Robert Cook To my kids i luv and miss u so bad but dady coming f them that trying to keep u away i know you dont understand but im praying you will one day luv dad
www.youtube.com
http://www.facebook.com/rdgphoto
 
Lisa Fisher
Lisa Fisher i have see a miracle happen before my very eyes so I know prayer works. Prayer being sent from our family to lil Ava and her family.
Pray4Ava@ymail.com
 
Cheyanne Hancock
Cheyanne Hancock I would like to inform everyone about how unsportsmanlike Waskom highschool students are for saying that our team sucks out loud and saying it to a player makes it even wore!!!
 
LoLa Bahd Enough Castillo
LoLa Bahd Enough Castillo LMS 4 a how i feel bout u (Inboxed)
 
Taylor Yearwood
Taylor Yearwood - i wanna see your hands up ' GET LOW !
 
Angela Lent
Manhattan Center My name is YOGI. My Animal ID # is A0920930. I am a male white and tan shih tzu and pit bull mix. The shelter thinks I am about 2 years old. I came in the shelter as a OWNER SUR on 01/03/2012 from NY 10453, owner surrender reason stated was MOVE2PRIVA. EUTH MEMO No Euth Memo MOST RECENT MEDICAL RATING, BEHAVIOR RATING & WEIGHT 01/06/2012 Exam Type BEHAVIOR - Medical Rating is 1 - NORMAL , Behavior Rating is NH ONLY, Weight 26.8 LBS. Yogi is extremely forward on approach,repeatedly lunging and attempting to bite when attempt is made to remove him from his cage. He is not tolerant of handling and could not be assessed for safety reasons PET PROFILE No Summary 01/03/2012 PET PROFILE MEMO Dog Information Sheet 1: - Why are you surrendering this dog? moving no pets are allowed 2: - How long have you had this dog? 2 years 3: - How many people are in your household? 3 people 4: - Is your dog house trained? yes 5: - Has accidents if left alone more than ? yes 6: - Is your dog paper trained? yes 7: - How long do you usually leave your dog alone each day? 6 hours 8: - Where is your dog kept when alone? left loose in the house 9: - Has your dog ever lived with other dogs? no 10: - How does your dog behave around other dogs? growls but some times plays with the dog as well 11: - has your dog lived with cats? no 12: - How does your dog behave around cats? n/a 13: - How does your dog behave around strangers? growls 14: - How does your dog behave around children? growls 15:- Does your dog know any commands? no 16: - How does your dog behave on leash? walks calmy 16B: - Lunges, growls or barks at? strangers 17: - What does your dog normally eat? was being fed pedigree dry dog food 18: - Please specify brand, amount, and times: fed in large portions 19: - Does you dog have any behavior problems that you are aware of? 20: - Does your dog have any medical problems that you are aware of? If yes, please provide as much detail as possible: none 21: - Is there anything else you?d like to tell us about your dog? WEB MEMO No Web Memo 01/06/2012 BEHAVIOR EVALUATION - NH ONLY Exam Type BEHAVIOR Yogi is extremely forward on approach,repeatedly lunging and attempting to bite when attempt is made to remove him from his cage. He is not tolerant of handling and could not be assessed for safety reasons 01/03/2012 INITIAL PHYSICAL EXAM Medical rating was 1 - NORMAL , behavior rating was NOTDETERMN SCAN NEG, INTACT LIMITED EXAM PE- SLIGHT DENTAL STAINING, SLIGHT PRONAG JAW AMB X-4, CLEAN AND HEALTHY COAT SMALL SCAB ON DORSAL SKULL NOSF EXTREMELY FEARFUL IN CAGE, LUNGING AND ATTEMPTING TO BITE WHEN APPROACHED, TOLERATED MINIMAL HANDLING UPON EXAM No RE-EXAM or CAGE-EXAM found - , No detailed description for a visit type RE-EXAM or CAGE-EXAM found! DO NOT call and say you are adopting unless you truly intend on physically going to the shelter to adopt the dog. It ties up phones lines and is a waste of the staff's time to explain the adoption procedure over the phone for someone who is purposely not going to show up. They need every free second of their time to answer calls, assist actual adopters, process intakes, and care for the animals. More importantly, they will note the dog’s file that an adopter is en route which will prevent an actual adopter from saving the dog. This is considered a "fake adoption" hold and that is how dogs fall through the cracks and end up being killed. For more information on adopting, please visit our website: urgentdeathrowdogs.org and click on “How You Can Help.” There are also helpful links with information on each main album description. Manhattan 212-722-4939 (hit 0 for operator, do not leave a message. May need to hit 0 a few times)!!
Adopting a Dog From The “To Be Destroyed” AlbumIf you decide to adopt a dog that is on the “To Be Destroyed” list, you must act fast. Any dog on the list, can be destroyed the following morning. We try to post the list every night by 6PM. You then have 2 hours to call the shelter and advise of your intentions. After 8, you must either have a rescue call, and place a hold, or YOU MUST CALL THE SHELTER THE NEXT MORNING BEFORE 8AM! Do not wait because I guarantee that the shelter will not wait either. Euth's begin at 6am. Call early!When calling the shelters, you will get a recording. Do not leave a message! They do not check those machines!! Hit 0 at the end of each message cycle and, eventually, someone will pick up. It may take 30 minutes, but they will answer. Do not give up, a life is depending on you!For more information on HOW TO ADOPT, please go to: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=275973442415542&set=a.275017085844511.78596.152876678058553&type=1&theaterFor more information on fostering a dog, please contact your local rescue.LIST OF RESCUE WHO CAN PULL FROM NYCACC:http://urgentdeathrowdogs.org/how-you-can-help/how-togroup1/adopt.html
 
Ogechukwu Amah
Ogechukwu Amah I don't send anyone now.ONYE NA WAY YA.
 
Brenda Marie Poisson Griessel
Brenda Marie Poisson Griessel watching my 2 year old grand son he us trying to wrestle me i asm too old for this but i still love it
 
Ashley Lopez
Ashley Lopez had a good day with da hubbie n kids we were on da road all day thanks baby i love u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOVING MA LIL FAMILY
 
Jason Baker
Jason Baker I love joe adams
 
Jessie Rocio
Jessie Rocio no soy mala i got her, a birthday gift a while back and i still am gonna give it to her we might not get along anymore, but there WAS a time when i did love her to death like a sister and the gift really made me think of how special she was to me so why not?
 
Kang Thammavong
Kang Thammavong I agree with this ...
glitter.kapook.com
 
Taylor Lynn Croak
Taylor Lynn Croak Fuck!!!! Damn hot wings; I swallowed my monroe. Should've slowed down a lil bit :/ lol.
 
Courtney Rose
Courtney Rose Damn metro pcs....i cant chat in fb with it so im left with this messaging and comenting..o.o......damn...
 
Denice Branson
Denice Branson I can be obnoxious at times, but try and see my heart - Adam Lambert
 
Cody Cosman
Cody Cosman Wow won 7-2 and I got 1 goal and 1 assist
 
Paul Themixtapemessiah Edwards
Paul Themixtapemessiah Edwards If u havin girl problems I feel bad for u son, I got 99 problems but a Bitch ain't one. #classic
 
Tadd Wallace
Tadd Wallace If you are reading this God is not through with you, on the other hand God is not gonna sit back and let you keep on on that road thats leading you further from him. What is it gonna take for you to hit those knees and get that forgiveness? I hope and pray that its not nothing you hold near and year to your heart. I with every lost person I know could have been at church Sunday and heard the service. It scared me for the ones that was lost!
 
Jaycee Moore
Jaycee Moore OHman(: I have a very good feeling about thiiis<3
 
Leila Martinez
Leila Martinez Wow I can't Believe I Got My Profile Stalkers :- My Total Profile Views Today: 51 Male Views - 25 , Female Views - 26 Top Last 5 Visitors Of The Day :- Karm Etsitty, Mack A. Innis, Allante Loville, Elias Peralta, Heith Thurman, See your total views and who is viewing you here: http://bit.ly/wBZEI7
 
Charles M. De Lettre
Charles M. De Lettre He had a name and a song or two --and who didn't love him, and his music like this one: Happy Birthday, (Jan. 10) Jim A.J. Croce. Have a Great Show, A.J. ; We will always Remember Your Father!
www.youtube.com
Lyrics: Like the pine trees linin' the windin' road I got a name, I got a name Like the singin' bird and the croakin' toad I got a name, I got a name And I c...
 
John Kish
John Kish I have the best landlord ever. He brought over a powerful electric heater for us to use. 1500 watts humidifier heater.
 
Jermario Hampton
Jermario Hampton dam bored nun to do lamed out tonite wishin I wuz at da hogs game
 
Rebecca Goins Lilley
Rebecca Goins Lilley I also need to say we have a teacher this year that is a blessing and an answer to prayer. And builds up self esteem.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment