Saturday, January 7, 2012

James is getting so big so fast he is pulling up now but only to his knees I am so proud of him I love watching him grow and learn

Ronda Michael Driver
Ronda Michael Driver James is getting so big so fast he is pulling up now but only to his knees. I am so proud of him, I love watching him grow and learn it is an awesome feeling! I love being a mommy!
 
Jeff Fish
Jeff Fish Thank you shealyn thomas fish i am greatful i love you
 
Courtney Farmer
Courtney Farmer thinking back to the past of every love note written, every note recieved, words that were said, tears that were cried, i laugh at myself because man i must have been ignorant to the plain and obvious....
 
Wendy Forbes James
Wendy Forbes James Tomorrow morning get to go the Thirty-One Product Reveal Premier in Norfolk at Cinemark Theater!!!!! I can't wait to see all the new products and patterns. If you'd'd like to join my Thirty-One Closed Facebook Group, let me know and I will add you.
 
Ana Ramirez
Ana Ramirez Bleh! I fucking hate you sometimes /;< ugh!
 
Garylee Byrd
Garylee Byrd EVERYBODY PLZ CHECK OUT THE PICTURES I ADDED TODAY AN COMMENT PLEASE
 
Courtnea Lovehemalways Parrish
Courtnea Lovehemalways Parrish I hate when someone tell me they will call u back and never call...or say that they coming and never come...!!! #simply.a.lie
 
Mikayla Hunter Ruhland
Mikayla Hunter Ruhland I treated you like that for a reason:(
 
Massiah Bronx Zoo Sabater
Massiah Bronx Zoo Sabater Takem on home! i got what u need... Jay z voice lol
 
Keewona Smith
Keewona Smith I think I want me a overnight part time job....ummm anyone know who hiring?
 
Mano Mathi
Mano Mathi Million of people write Love Letters... Bur every one send their 1st love letter mostly 2 me... Just imagine how beautiful I am... Great words Said by "DUST BIN".......... Great Mrng.... Enjoy ur life with love....
 
Wendy Beeley
Wendy Beeley i dont understand people gives gifts then they want it back wow this must be the new genaration i hate indian givers
 
Tim Thornton
Tim Thornton "you can tell by the diamonds in the watch I grind, damn near went blind tryna tell what time, i'm dope!"
 
Kaitlin Marie
Kaitlin Marie Why for some reason do i feel like curling up in a ball and crying my eyes out :'(
 
Emma Guzman
Emma Guzman I WANT JAMBA JUICE.
 
Zakiya Davis
Zakiya Davis Teddy p lil man Dave or Damani y'all so gay want to hack my page when I leave !!! Smh
 
Nellena Holzbauer
Nellena Holzbauer every 11:11 i wish you would call or write me because i miss you.
 
Darcie Tidwell
Darcie Tidwell Matthew Martin Things are going good. We put the roof on the church, painted the whole church, as well as cut 104 2x4's, shaped them, and varnished them, and then made them into 52 pews. We have successfully finished the church. Tomorrow is kind of an off day, we are just organizing the leftover supplies, then tomorrow night we're eating at a pizza place here in Port-Au-Prince. Monday we are going swimming at a beach resort, and we are also going snorkeling! It's a lot of fun! We have a great cook here in our building, her name's Elise, she's a Haitian that works for Work & Witness. She makes great food, and she also carves and paints her own crafts, some of which I bought. I can't upload any pictures until I get home, I don't have a memory card for the camera (so it only held 10 pictures), but I've taken a lot more with my phone (which is fine, my phone takes better quality pictures anyway.) I love you too!
 
Shannon Powell Harris
Shannon Powell Harris All i can say is wow! ...do u realy wanna go there???
 
Joellen Knight Green
Joellen Knight Green My girls and I would love to win this
s3.amazonaws.com
Victoria's Secret is currently giving away gift cards to all facebook users!!
 
Louis Wolf
Louis Wolf just saw who my teachers are this quarter, i need to try and change things ASAFP!
 
Amanda Renee Towsley
Amanda Renee Towsley Thank god I know who my true friends are thank u andi for coming to hangout with me I love you and know you are a true friend and lisa thanks for caring my phone has been dead all day my mommy just brough me a charger woo hoo
 
Ashley Tootle
Ashley Tootle going to try and see devil tonight.. i hope tickets arnt sold out..
 
Jesse Dunning
Jesse Dunning "But this time, i mean it. I'll let you know just how much you mean to me." <3 One of my all time favorites by them. <3 I can listen to this song forever, without stopping. :3 Sorry if you guys don't like my MCR binge. But oh fuckimg well!!!!!!!!!! SUCK A BANANER!!!
www.youtube.com
300 views! :D Can we make it 500? Thanks for the 500 views guys!! =D Let's see if we can hit the magic 1,000! ;) **COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER** I DO NOT OWN ANY OF...
 
Aaron Carnalla
Aaron Carnalla When standing in line, I only hate the people in front of me. Everyone behind me is cool.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment