Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hubby doing a lot betterkidney fucntion is up and the only thing now is his creatine level way too high It is slowly going down so that is a

Deanna Masuicca
Deanna Masuicca Hubby doing a lot better--kidney fucntion is up and the only thing now is his creatine level, way too high. It is slowly going down , so that is a good thing. Hopefully if it continues going down he may come home over the weekend, but definitly by monday.This was a close call for him, maybe now he will listen too me , but he's a man and most are stubborn jackasses when it comes too there health, so probably not. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes I'm sure it all helped..........
 
Temarah Timmy Francis
Temarah Timmy Francis #tired its been a long day
 
Brent Woodward
Brent Woodward ok very slow start to my very own dating site what do you have to lose except a boring evening alone. just a brief description and contact info and spread the word. just message me its private just between you and me.
 
Titania Chee
Titania Chee Finally, all this waitin for another handsome nephew, he's coming. Pretty soon! Awww, smell of a newborn.. Tehe. Early congrat's to my sis Tash, Jason, and big brother Cooper. Love ya!
 
Annette Roman
Annette Roman To many steps for the link, I really would not try this. A waste of time.
 
Lealea Tackett
Lealea Tackett If im a Pretty Gurrll comment on this <3
 
Kidd Stepzz
Kidd Stepzz Once i make a promise i keep it i dnt brake it ^.^
 
Amadi Sophia
Amadi Sophia D face can giv away a million thngs d mouth is unwilling 2 tell,bt d question is,du we care enuf 2 pay attention 2 d cues? Most times we barely luk 2 observe. Try and change dz unhealthy habit in 2012 if u must walk in Dominion.Only an observant mind knows were his conquest lies,cos ders no dominion wtout conquest.
 
Steve Palmerton
Please hit share. If this little angel gets 100 shares, he gets a heart transplant for free!:)
 
Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez to all the people that know malvin gonzales he got a fCE BOOK Raul Gonzalez lol ^.^
 
Kimberly Dawn Matte
Kimberly Dawn Matte On a real life date!!!
 
Genevieve Vee Ramirez
Genevieve Vee Ramirez You Were never there, why should I be there? There's no one there to hold me. I am young at heart and Age,And these are the day's when a girl like me needs lovin. (If he's not then someone else is getting what he calls his) You wasn't takin care of home, left me there alone. So what's a girl to do when she's feelin in the mood? We were together but we grew apart. Thinkin with my mind and not my heart........ Packed
 
Zealandia Waiarani Katu
Zealandia Waiarani Katu Needs a family boost asap can't wait 2 go home soo looking forward 2 it counting down the days 11 more 2 go yaaay!!!
 
Rickey Rose
Rickey Rose Gettn this money yes i am , My son smile bright everyday jus let me kno tht i became a man
 
Candace Hamm
Candace Hamm Today was a better day with sofie attached to my tit and jojo attached to my hip all day I haven't had time to dwell on anything. Mikey comes home tomorrow I miss my handsome boy it's been a little too quiet around here without him lol:)
 
Debb Llewys Mynach
As you sit on the hillside, or lie prone under the trees of the forest, or sprawl wet-legged by a mountain stream, the great door, that does not look like a door, opens. - Stephen Graham peace, Jay
 
Jeanette Boyd-Wagner
www.godvine.com
After a massive heart attack took this man's life, the cardiologist felt an overwhelming urge to pray over his body. Then that's when the unbelievable happened right before his very eyes. Please watch and share.
 
Wilma Ward
Wilma Ward GAYC 2012!!!! July 25-29. It's back all my Guyanese friends!!! Plan to be there and let all your friends know about it! It's sure to be a blessed experiece that you DON'T want to miss out on!! Lily Grace Adams Natafeia Beaton Andrew Weekes Avonelle Henry Onesi La Fleur.
 
Lena Tømmerviking
Lena Tømmerviking koffor kjæm e ikke på nettbank kontonen min på mac-står bare plug in?Noen som hvet hva jeg må gjøre-har regninger å betale flust av dem også:P
 
Claus Sorensen
Claus Sorensen Voting is another way to keep us in a closed distracted bubble.
 
Hannah Anderson
Hannah Anderson every time theres a moment of silence a gay boys born haha jk lol !!!!!!!:)
 
Jaleeha Jones
Jaleeha Jones Its a new year I am not finna let nun of these lames make me mad . #NewYear
 
Mary Kayy
Mary Kayy random note: I want a new phone && hair extensions for my birthday:) && yall got 25 dys to go...lol
 
Ivan Stewart
Ivan Stewart Back to work in da morning! Cant wait had a aight vacation tho. Soo itz an early trip to la la land 4 me 2nite!! Nite FB!!!
 
Lina Pacheco
Lina Pacheco what a great evening....kids riding their bikes, hubby on the grill and me sipping on some Jamaican Rum with apple juice....<3 it!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment