Saturday, January 7, 2012

If this 18monthold girl picture gets 10000 shares her heart transplant Is freeplease share : Sorry i didn't know http:freecreditguycom18monthold20girlhtm : This Song NEVER Gets Boring I lovvveee Eminem

Jacqueline Sluss
If this 18-month-old girl picture gets 10000 shares her heart transplant Is free....please share! :( (Sorry i didn't know http://freecreditguy.com/18-month-old%20girl.htm :)
 
Courtney Engelke
Courtney Engelke This Song NEVER Gets Boring. I lovvveee Eminem. ;D
www.youtube.com
Music video by Bad Meets Evil performing Lighters. © 2011 Shady Records/Interscope Records
 
Akash Tyagi
Akash Tyagi wt a gr8 man.....
15 GREAT THOUGHTS BY CHANAKYA 1) "Learn from the mistakes of others... you can't live long enough to make them all yourselves!!" 2)"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and Honest people are screwed first." 3)"Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous." 4)"There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth." 5)" Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions - Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead." 6)"As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it." 7)"The world's biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman." 8)"Once you start a working on something, don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest." 9)"The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction." 10)"God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your god. The soul is your temple." 11) "A man is great by deeds, not by birth." 12) "Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness." 13) "Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends." 14) "Books are as useful to a stupid person as a mirror is useful to a blind person." 15) "Education is the Best Friend. An Educated Person is Respected Everywhere. Education beats the Beauty and the Youth." @[151099494901660:274:India (Proud to be an Indian)] << Please join..!! Share Some Good Thought If you Like it Share with your Friends.
 
Cody Terbush
Cody Terbush "I voted for some change and its kinda strange now its all i got in my pocket"
www.youtube.com
Music video by Everlast performing I Get By. (P) (C) 2011 Martyr Inc Records. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is a violation of applicable law...
 
Prathap Neathen
Prathap Neathen i heard that aandavan kettavangaluku nearaya kodupan aana kai vituduvaan !!! but nallavangala sodhipaan aana kai vidamaatan so god never let u alone doll dont wory about anything live for u dont live for others and keep smiling:):):):)
 
Herschel FX
Herschel FX You are the sun, You are my light, And you’re the last thing on my mind, Before I go to sleep at night, You’re always round, When I’m in need, When trouble's on my mind, You put my soul at ease, There is no one in this world, Who can love me like you do, That is the reason that I, Wanna spend forever with you.
 
Samantha Downing
Samantha Downing I hate somebody really bad now and i know that hate is a bad word but its true but i am not saying any names
 
Brendan Derycke
Brendan Derycke at long last, i do believe i have injured my ham strain
 
Mackenzie Flynn
Mackenzie Flynn She said yes! how bout tomaro? wanna go ice skating?? i suck but it will b very fun!!
 
Lavonjia Rip Mark' Glenn
Lavonjia Rip Mark' Glenn I Do Not Fuck Wif Alot Of Hoes Bruh.... Bitches Fake Af.... Be Ya Dog One Dayy &&' Turn Pussyy Out Da Blue #ShowMeMyOpponent!
 
Bang HG'z Lawson
Bang HG'z Lawson wiiffey hack'n da page (blanca mariia)!!! i love u babe!!<3
 
David Nagel
David Nagel had my best time 3 miles in 27:01 9 minutes a mile. soo excited, this is good for me not how good it is for others but i feel good about it! need to keep goin june 3 is just around the corner!
 
Teresa Yates
Teresa Yates Who actually reads my posts? Let's see who reads this entirely... Leave me a ONE-word comment that starts with the THIRD letter of your FIRST name. It can only be ONE word. Then copy this to your wall so I can leave a word for you. Don't just post a word and not copy --that's no fun! ♥ ♥ ♥
 
JimnTerri Martindale
JimnTerri Martindale Did anyone catch Zits the last couple of days? So my kidz...in fact, they hold it wherever they go for days - I swear - till they get home. LOL
 
Richard Gerson Beltran
Richard Gerson Beltran Ok so imma say this here because people seem to only really listen when i say shit on here. There are things i dont own because their stupid &serve no real purpose then there ar things i dont own cause i dont want to pay for them but if i can get it for free fucking fuck yeah ill take it. Their stupid looking but pillow pet are comfortable as hell.
 
Alma Solorzano
Alma Solorzano I got the baby at my moms
 
DJ K-Tel
DJ K-Tel is soo excited, I am dreaming I could be on the docks awaiting the arrival of my love on a big ship into port. But YVR will have to do.
 
Elizabeth Conrad
Elizabeth Conrad I would love some peanut butter fudge and some new yoga pants.
 
Kuuipo Kolohe Lee
Kuuipo Kolohe Lee I miss wen I was little ahh the good times now is to much but its part of life its ok . Well crawl until we can walk agen an well fly till theres no wind
 
Stephanie Hyatt Cline
Stephanie Hyatt Cline Had a lot on my mind lately! Praying that everything goes well for me and the decision I'm making! It's not a done deal yet, but I think I'm ready for the change! Just going to keep praying that I'm making the right decision!!! But after today, things sounds pretty good for me!!
 
Kevin Daniel
Kevin Daniel "do you want a chip or something?" this is what I was just offered as a snack. one single chip!!!!! WTF?
 
Harvey B Longest
I didn't start trouble. It was there when i got here... ~Adriana Levine (age 7yrs) ~ echoed by HD (age 41yrs) ; ))
 
Waynevito Phillipo
Waynevito Phillipo I don't throw subs............ I talk shit!!!!!!
 
Bonnie Varro Kelley
Don't judge me by my PAST. I'm not in the past anymore. Accept me for who I am because this is me TODAY.
 
Toby Hill
I woke up and put on the latest from @[168564536523:274:Booze & Glory]. Part of a balanced breakfast. - Lars
 

No comments:

Post a Comment