Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mmmm thamk u babe that was great taco bell \'W¡SHiNg U' '' \ : ; FRESH N COOL Mosam ¤OosAmm¤Have

Jessica Soto Martinez
Jessica Soto Martinez Mmmm thamk u babe that was great!!! (taco bell)
 
Kamlesh Chandra
Kamlesh Chandra _/\_'W¡SHiNg U' > ',' < ()() "\,/" *: ( ", ) .*, ,,,*,,,;...(")=(")..,,,.* FRESH N COOL ., ,* Mosam,,* , ¤,,,OosAmm,,,¤Have a nice day& GOOD MORNING
 
Adam Yarran
Adam Yarran happy 1st birthday queena hope u have fun 2day n get spoild....luv from budda kobie,unclad bat n aunty kirsten
 
Roberta Christian
Roberta Christian here with the bae tamores i love my bae u just told me that im his queen n will alway be now off till bed (bed room boom) haha /pretty & paid$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
Timone Hawkins
Timone Hawkins Dhis be the bae hacking the bae page ilu bae ima miss u while you gone but u kno cant hold my bae forreal #just got off the phne with the bae ilu Mrs. Hawkins was here
 
Alicia Lasha Whitfield
Alicia Lasha Whitfield Chillen with tha bestfrann hannah terry u my ride or die boo boo
 
Colleen Vaillancourt
Colleen Vaillancourt not having u is worse thn not having air
 
Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson bonifire at my grand parents house at 6 oclock who ever wants to come is invited and u c an leave when u get ready its on jackson lake just txt or call me any time to night 770 733 8634
 
Ashley Ray
Ashley Ray best night ever <3 i love u Salatiel Julian Lopez <3
 
Beth Marcum
Beth Marcum welp tonight and tmr isnt gonna be a good day for me at all : / it makes 4 years that my papaw has been gone he was my hero and the one i called my dad he was there for me thru it all i miss him so much love u papaw R.I.P
 
Mellani Wallace
Mellani Wallace Damn dis man look better then his wife hmmmm makes u wonder lololol
 
Nasiru Abass
Nasiru Abass Guys will are all naija citizyship , is't not so?waiting u dey wait 4? let fight 4 ur right now
 
Anthony Lauj
Anthony Lauj I was cooking... forced by my older sister(because she dont no how to cook)she say....i was cutting meat n i cut my self,a big scar on my hand,n it look horible, didnt go to the hospital, it stop when i went to bed, but i still cook some good food lol smell it u want to eat it,
 
Chariesha Collins
Chariesha Collins (SING'N) THIS IS MY LIFE!!...WE DIE YOUNG CAUSE,...WE LIVIN FAST!!...SO IM A LET U READ MY DIARY!! SN: SHIT DON'T NEVER GO AS PLAN'D...#TEXT'N DUCE!!
 
Keniesialookingud Gee
Keniesialookingud Gee luv u booky swagg
 
Katie Grantham
Katie Grantham Lms if u love yur mom . Repost or dies at 12
 
Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson lms if u think I'm too nice
 
Dorah Mulan Muleka
Dorah Mulan Muleka I mis u... :'-(
 
Jesse Dunlap
Jesse Dunlap The Awkward Moment when you fucked up your chance with the Person u liked.
 
Amy Devaughn
Amy Devaughn I have an amazing boyfriend i love u baby :)
 
Cadejah Hunter
Cadejah Hunter If u happy and you knw it LIKEMSS ;)

Likes

Jaidah Shrt
 
Rinay Cuwekv Cuaem
Rinay Cuwekv Cuaem Ku diam tnpa kta... Q cuek tnpa melihat... Gra" u dn tman" u yg lebaaaaaaaaaayyy. -!-
 
Mony Minaj
Mony Minaj lms if u cant wait to go back to school and comment on my status if u dnt want to go back to schoo nb plz follow instruction
 
Brittany Aragon
Brittany Aragon im never going to be okay and dont tell me to relax or ask me if im ok bc i know u dont fucking care!!
 
Chimezie Muoh
Chimezie Muoh God.i gv u tnxs 4 wat u done in my life.u r alone is worthy 2 b praised.2012 is my yr of divine breathtru.in Jesus name Amen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment