Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mis u dedy RED SOLO CUP lik if u know the song You ask God for the simplest things in life God brought baby Evyn You brought so much

Nirja Desai
Nirja Desai Mis u dedy.........
 
Cheyenne Biesenbach
Cheyenne Biesenbach RED SOLO CUP lik if u know the song
 
Candy Parker
Candy Parker You ask God for the simplest things in life. God brought baby Evyn. You brought so much happiness while u were in your Mom womb and until the day u were born and now you leave this world with an understanding that we all have purpose in life.
 
Melissa Pounds
Melissa Pounds i understand the saing when u doing things 4 ppl r got it 2 give they love u 2 death but when u down n have it they r nowhere 2 b heard from guess what i got news 4 a whole lot of ppl u figure it the f out
 
Johnny Pipes
Johnny Pipes Aint it funny..it's been this long and U still don't reach my expectations. Well I gotta move on..
 
Katrina Lashaun Ollivierre
Katrina Lashaun Ollivierre From now on solo dolo if it aint my kids fuck u rns wtbs: dnt have no friends and damn show dnt want none....
 
Saige Basketz
Saige Basketz - U REALLY ACTIN CUTE RITE NOW... DAMM GOD -
 
Ray Young
Ray Young Kinder u made my day
 
Ken Fuller
Ken Fuller Arghhhhh..... Optus .... U amaze n amuse me with your 'once only offers'......shhhhhh, don't tell anyone.... I just received TWO once only offers from Optus ... U hafta luv those once only offers :))) Nice effort Shelly.... U made me a very happy little camper ....lol
 
Jamela Love Brown
Jamela Love Brown I AM ......... Uneck in my own way I can't spell to save my life I dont care if u hate me I am awosme I am a facebook user I am Dave Ming Chang I AM NOT WHAT U WANT ME TO BE I AM NOT A GUY ( GEORGE AND NICK ) I AM AWSOME I AM ME !!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I AM Jamela Love Brown and no matter how far i go or if i do home schooling i will all ways love my new and old frieds at clay this is jamela brown sighing off and it will be 5 week i LOVE U guys thanks for the experence i hope to see u monday i hope but no JOKE i am really doing home school but i will see u for 5 weeks LOVE U ALL THANKS A BUNCH
 
MizzRosie HeartJoshua
MizzRosie HeartJoshua DNT YALL HATE WEN YALL LOVE SUMBDY N ALL THEY DO IS TRY 2 PLAY U OR PLAY WIT YO HEART...DAMN ITS A NEW YEAR I THOUGHT THT SHIT WAS DEAD I GUESS NOT BUT FUCK IT...
 
Munna Sundar
Munna Sundar good morning babes... miss u yaz la!
 
Anthony AJeezy Davis
Anthony AJeezy Davis What do u tell a woman wit a big forehead but tries to cover it wit hair
 
Brandon Meng
Brandon Meng all these so called good people (family) are accusing me of all this wrong doing....but never take a second to look themselves in the mirror of what they done but it okay tho its usually the people who r accussing others that actually r commiting the wrong doings ...I can honestly live with myself knowing I've done nothing wrong can u? ....... mind ur own got dam bizness move tha f*** on
 
Luis Ayelot Coronel
Luis Ayelot Coronel It doesn't matter who u r people alwAys talk crAp and people will come after u lms
 
Jessics Majors
Jessics Majors U wit.trey?
 
Ri Ri Lovedbythabest Dorsey
Ri Ri Lovedbythabest Dorsey I love my baby collyne always and forever i hate how ppl treat her and all she do is give and give to yall and yall treat her like shit and thatshit is fucked up and its killing me to see tha bullshit she go thru Rio Mind Gone (collyne ) if u feel that nobody is here for u im here when u feel u dont have nobody to talk to im here im gone always be here yall bogus as hell for treating her like yall do and its pissing me off i dont say nothing cause it aint my place but for now on im speaking my mind and idgaf who dont like it fuck family and friends all she got is me ha baby and my son we all we got
 
Pawan Khatana
Pawan Khatana kisi aur ki bahon mein rehkar , woh hamse wafa ki baat karte hain yeh kesi chahat h yaaro woh bewafa hain yeh jaankar bhi hum unni se mohabbat karte hain good morning yaaro r k c have u good day
 
Neha Arora
Neha Arora yo enginners i am singing song…. sylabus song… formal song… why this engineering engineering engineering di… why this engineering engineering engineering di… rhythm correct why this engineering engineering engineering di maintain this why this engineering…di distance la exam-u exam-u exam-u comming-u near-u long sylabus study-u study-u study-u full-u night-u why this engineering engineering engineering di why this engineering engineering engineering di white page-u book-u book-u book-u text-u black-u eyes-u eyes-u meet-u meet-u my future dark why this engineering engineering engineering di why this engineering engineering engineering di maama notes eduthuko apdiye kaila study eduthuko pa pa paan pa pa paan pa pa paa pa pa paan sylabus easy super maama ready ready alpha bita gamma delta whaa wat a submission over maama ok maama now semester change-u kaila study only english… hand la study study la engineering eyes-u full-aa tear-u empty mind-u exam-u come-u mind reverse gear-u lovvu lovvu oh my lovvu you showed me bouv-u cow-u cow-u holi cow-u i want u study now-u god i m dying now-u engineering is finish how-u this song for engineering boys-u we dont have choice-u why this engineering engineering engineering di why this engineering engineering engineering di why this engineering engineering engineering di why this engineering engineering engineering di formal song. ♥ ♥ Gud Morng Frnds ♥ ♥
 
Clarence Sherman
Clarence Sherman hey honey i love u oxoxoxoxo
 
Keishae Johns
Keishae Johns hate it wen cuntz(aaron) think tha u had a fight ova them! Nyorn not even ur lil women pushed me! shes just lucky every1 kept grabbing my arms tru coz i will hurt her! Gee she was tryna be a big shot nyorn! Lolz
 
Melvin Langley
Melvin Langley this world is a game either u get fired,laid off one way or the other its geting harder an harder out here new year suppose to mean new changes all i see is the is da same old shyt been goin through tryn hold our head above water
 
Oyate Stands
Oyate Stands Lms if U want a <3 or 3 if u mean something to me

Likes

Lana Murray
 
CeCe Smith
CeCe Smith Deleting my Facebook wanna know why go down........................................................…..…….……….…….…..............................................…………………..........................................................,.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,............................................................…..............................................…………………………………………………………...........................................…………………………………IT'S PRETTY FUNNY THAT YOU OPENED THIS BECAUSE..in the next seven days you will : 1.have so Wine fall In love with you 2. Find a $20.00 bill on the ground 3. Go out with the person you like :3 BUT FIRST TOU gotta REPOST this and see how many people will go down...Like this if u went down
 
Sunny Singh
Sunny Singh Hello friends uth jao sare...good morning... Have a nice day to u... Apne din di shuruat ta BAD NEWS TO START HOYI AE....Hope baki din chaj da nikle.... ♥ sunny ♥

Likes

Sunny Singh
 

No comments:

Post a Comment