Saturday, January 7, 2012

Look in my eyes what did u see ^^ These boots or made for walkn and thats just wat ill do and one of these days these boots

Ricky Iam
Ricky Iam Look in my eyes , what did u see ? ^^
 
Kiara Brown
Kiara Brown These boots or made for walkn and thats just wat ill do and one of these days these boots or gon to walk all ova u hahaha lol
 
Vott-Dougiie Anderson
Vott-Dougiie Anderson Capricorn bash @ scores this Sat..everybodi $5 til 11..capricorns free til 12..brought to u by 84ent..hosted by:MOOLA ENT YNP CPC PBE CANDY GURLZ T.U.P 2BIG 4DA CITY MONEY FAMM STR8 LYKE DAT 464 BLACK MARTIN GEEK TEAM HP3 DJ TROCK ON DA 1'S&2'S x1
 
Anne Nate Orbe
Anne Nate Orbe kpg nsktn ka pkrmdm u d u kya mgcmula ult.... lalo n kpg nsktn k ng taong mhal mo at inwn ka. pro sa kbila nun kht puro skt ang nrmdmn u mssbi u n tma lng pla n ngyri yun kc my nhnp k ng ms hgt p sa knya at yng tipong xia n ang mgccompleto ng buhay u.....
 
Abhishek Chauhan
Abhishek Chauhan ~~Hi~~ ~~Its~~Cool~~ ~~Air~~ ~that~~Melts~ ~~My~~ ~Sweet~~voice~ ~2~Say~ ~~U ~ ~good morning ~
 
Vaibhav Lohar
Vaibhav Lohar Cup of hot coffe for u my friends ╭ ╯╭╯╭╯ ███████ ═╮ █☆★☆★ .█ ▏ ▏ ███████ ═╯ ◥█████◤ ╔═ೋ♥═ೋ♥══╗ ░░G░O░O░D░ ░░M░O░R░N░I░N░G░ ╚═ :-)♥ ═ ♥:-) ═╝
 
Incrediible Loyalty
Incrediible Loyalty no matter how fine she is u never liking my girl/ thats how we run/ and when u aint around ill spank ya son/ keep him in line/ if u should die, i"ll keep him like mine/ God forbid just keep this in mind...... my nigga
 
Donny Helfrich
Donny Helfrich it kinda hurts knowin she still has pics of her nd her ex, but even worse wen u see how happy she looks in them:(
 
Himani Sarma
Himani Sarma Knock! Knock! May I come into ur world? I bring no flowers, No gifts but wishes to keep u fresh, Prayers to keep u healthy and Luv to keep u smiling. Gud Morning! Gm... HM
 
Israel Bobadilla
Israel Bobadilla Fuck every body I hate all my friends fuck u
 
Maria Rafhaela Barrameda
Maria Rafhaela Barrameda Goodm0rning every0ne :) have a nice day ahead of u.
 
Vincent Hines
Vincent Hines Im tired of holdn my head dwn n defeat im a warrior dnt stop till I am stoped brig everythang u hav ill bring the pain (so far away)
 
Abimbola Omotunde
Abimbola Omotunde Oko mi olowo orimi o oseun o, big father u are mighty.
 
Bonnie Shelton Tweetybird
Bonnie Shelton Tweetybird PLEASE READ THIS ALSO.... O-others r needed a 2nd chance 2 live, by the grace of God it's possible! R-restless and regretless cause. G-God blesses those who help others. A-awesome and good deed! N-never can go wrong, after knowing that the person who u gave an organ 2 will would a lot.
 
Aditya Shrivastava
Aditya Shrivastava Wowwww its raining from night, wht r u planning for this precious rainy day?????? i am gong 2 enjoy this with my sweetheart, n u????????
 
Mary Pauleen Monreal
Mary Pauleen Monreal hi mike long time not to hear from u are u ok hi there Mary, I am great, and u? im ok too what have u been doin/ just bored and feel so die whats going on Mary im almost getting addicted to be alone with myself almost going crazy for not much enjoy myself ever since i didnt find a bf since with my ex belgian it will get better, I have been thru that before yes i know but its already more than a year it will feel like 10 years pretty soon you should come here for a holiday!! hahhahha except it is rainy nd cod here, but no snow yet cold sorry i dont have money to go that place but wish i can fly to go somewhere else i pay as soon as I get back from Europe going on a cruise soon hahhaha are u sre u just kidding dear lets tlk when I get back its so expensive to go there ok I leave the end of February and come back the end of August ok so 6 months so now your in travel by cruise ok u and your baby will have a gret time
 
Fiona Marie Thompson
Fiona Marie Thompson lol you won't be lonely..u got all dem girls :p
 
Chico Bustamante Jr.
Chico Bustamante Jr. WHAT UP FB I FEEL LIKE GET'n DRUNK 2NITE JUST KUZ N I AM JUST GET'n STARTED U ALL HAVE A GUD ONE OUT THERE WERE U AT KUL .ONE LOVE.
 
Seth Mccormick
Seth Mccormick I hacked in ur cb love u babe
 
Nick Brotherton
Nick Brotherton I got "5%" on the How Ugly R U? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hdsmp/?ref=asp
 
Francisco Yanez
Francisco Yanez Inbox me a # and ill tell you what I thought about u the 1st time I saw u :)
 
Cynthia Martinez
Cynthia Martinez I cant stand a hoe dats tryfaling and dat b bummn off everybody... U need to get yo own friends hoe! Im on top of yo game bitch... U fukn ass kisser.....U wanna fuck everybody around u cant be trusted. One thing i cant stand is a manipulating bitch u want everyone to feel sorry 4 u! Guess wat bitch i got u... Cant wait! Step up cuz theres nothn but space and oppertunity here waitn 4 u! :)
 
Heather Hazelwood Dausman
Wishing Miss Kentucky Ann-Blair Thornton (Chi Theta/Western Kentucky U) GOOD LUCK as she arrives at the Miss America pageant today! And who better to wish her luck than her Chi Omega Sister, best friend, and Miss Vermont 2010 Caroline Bright (Epsilon Kappa/St. Lawrence U)?! Be sure to tune into the Miss America pageant next Saturday, January 14 and watch Sister Ann-Blair compete for the crown!
 
Tara Nicole Gantt
Tara Nicole Gantt SOMETIMES U JUST HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ! I AM JUST IN AN UNDERSTANDING MOOD FOR ONCE !
 
Yolanda Jones
Yolanda Jones well moms out of surgery and doing well!she is a trooper god is so wonderful!the only thing im doin is sittin here sayin look at god!u cant tell me that aint god she talkin eattin drinkin all the above after major surgery!my god my god!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment