Saturday, January 7, 2012

should imake a banger to Round of Applause or Motto Of The Yolo LMS if u think Motto or Comment or Post on My Wall if u Think Round Of Applause

Fly Kiid Del
Fly Kiid Del should imake a banger to Round of Applause or Motto Of The Yolo #LMS if u think Motto or Comment or Post on My Wall if u Think Round Of Applause
 
Matty Bardo
Matty Bardo SEX AND PARTYING DRINK A FITH SMOKE A BOWL LIFE A BITCH THAN U DIE SO FUC IT LETS GET HI
 
Johnease Keitt
Johnease Keitt Sometimes u just have too move forward and let go...
 
Kerstin Kreiser
Kerstin Kreiser me: blah blah blah (telling maggie this story that i have been wanting to tell her FOREVER) maggie: yah me: blah blah blah maggie: yup me: blah blah blah the end maggie: i didnt hear half of what u just said me: -________-
 
Brianna Carlock
Brianna Carlock Wna party rte nw if u dwn hit dat inbox nw
 
Joe Huggins
Joe Huggins I cant even lie a day like dis its going to be a hell of a night my eyes dont lie u fuckin wit a ganster tonight u know wat it is
 
Royal Hawlader
Royal Hawlader Hi frnds, good morning, h r u? amar monta khub kharap........
 
Monquel Williams
Monquel Williams MY HEART DNT PUMP UNLESS DA TRAP PUMP U HEARD#FUTURE TRASHBAG GANG
 
Julia CuddleBear Ledford
Julia CuddleBear Ledford Went to the er im home now they said i just have a stomach bug and it will pass soon. Really wanted to see u tonight but that didnt happen oh well i guess. :/
 
Jake Lindsay
Jake Lindsay i think its funny how u make a status about me being desperate when im pretty sure ur the onewho is desperate, im pretty sure ur status was about me just im the only one u ever make status's about in a bad way, yea im cool cuz i can be a lil bitch (:
 
Shantelle Campbell
Shantelle Campbell Hate when u be waiting for someone to txt u everybody else txt tho something wrong with tha picture i got some words for he's ass watch smh come on 10 something
 
Ivon Levan
Ivon Levan I cant stand when ppl tell u something & then when giving ur response or comment, they snap out or get mad. If u dont like what other r going 2 have 2 say, keep it 2 ur self. Especially ur sleezy sex stories, i can care less. It sure was funny with the reponse he got from me, cause i speak the truth. So dont get mad if the act ur preformed was gay & everybody laughed, grow up or next time keep it 2 ur self. Lol
 
Mac Dumberton
Mac Dumberton Haters give me insperation so all u people hatin on scooters keep on doin it.....bet u cant do anything on a scooter
 
Jerry Yoder
Jerry Yoder I love wen the person u call ur best friend lies to.u then finishes to slab u in the back and u wouldn't ever think of doing something like that even if they did this to u...yea it just happened to me guess not everybody is wat they seem or who they seem
 
Rita Beltran
Rita Beltran Not going out for chass's birthda any more :( I hate her we not frinds anymore ahhh I hate her she a bitch fuck u ... no moore BAB...
 
Timothy Saunders
Timothy Saunders Paige u on!x
 
Amit Sharma
Amit Sharma friends m really sorry my luck has again cheated me my final selection which was made at 1st grade commercial assistant in jvvnl has been cancelled n 1 more final list has been declared by jvvnl n in dis list m in at 4th position in waiting gen boys ki cut off 77.62 %age gyi h n gen. Girls ki cut off 77.43%age gyi h n mere 77.58%age h so couldnt b selected in d final selection bt i promise u ol dat in dis time's ras exam u will surely c my name its my promise guyz n again i appologize 2 ol of u plz 4give me friends if u can.................Amit nam to suna hi hoga aapne
 
James Ray
James Ray She hate when im,away... But im doin this fa u....I LOVE U....@2deathDOusPART@
 
Continue Reading
Continue Reading me serious ,u fuck me want a woman.........am,lonley u fuck
 
Samantha Davis
Samantha Davis LMS if u think im hot hahaha ;) comment if u love me more then words can say!!! <3
 
Fredrick B Johnson
Fredrick B Johnson Happy sabth. Imminent signs that this is gonna b a yr of blessings galore 2me r numerous. Thank u Lord 4 this far U'v led me.
 
Stacey Slater Tuck
Stacey Slater Tuck WooHoooo!!! Wps!!! That's how u do it.
 
Viola Boogie Cook
www.youtube.com
Did he get his message accross?
 
Edward Wilton
Edward Wilton I don't care what people say. I LOVE U and nothin will change that. I won't walk away or give u up for anything. I found my true love and I won't lose it
 
Sari Brady
Sari Brady Oh Christian Bale I don't care if u r a douche you r a acting genius and I <3 u
 

No comments:

Post a Comment