Saturday, January 7, 2012

Not on my diet but just ate chocolate pound cake with peanutbutter icing and a cup of coffee boy was it good made it for my son Scott's birthday he

Barbara Upright
Barbara Upright Not on my diet, but just ate chocolate pound cake with peanutbutter icing and a cup of coffee boy was it good, made it for my son Scott's birthday, he was 43 this week, boy am I getting old. But I don't mind, the older I get the better I like it!
 
Kasy Valero
Kasy Valero I cant keep doing this when all you ever do is hurt me...
 
Megan Sheetz
Megan Sheetz With my babycakes. We finally get Meggie/Jade time. Time to tell secrets, laugh alot, get sexy, and forget our worries. So glad I have this bitch in my life. <3
 
Lisa Marie Burnett
Lisa Marie Burnett All this kids know how to do is spill drinks ugh i dont want my carpets all stained up its irritating me!! I got to much on my mind to clean up spills!!
 
Yolanda Proffitt
Yolanda Proffitt Yeah bitch i whp ur ass i would do it again.
 
Smokiee Da Bear
Smokiee Da Bear And I Wish It Was Just That Easy..Im Somewhere Between What Is Real And Just A Dream.
www.youtube.com
One of my favorite songs from their album "No Name Face"
 
Renee Albritton
Renee Albritton Someone seriously needs to hmu before I die of boredom..
 
David Crump
David Crump Help me find a home for a pile of US stamps & old postcards. Far to good to toss but I can't keep them. A trade for world coins / currency would be welcome (my collecting passion) but my main goal is to pass forward. Stamps are old postcard stamps (1900's to 1940's) with mix of other items. I also have a large group of first day covers (UN & US commemorative). I found the stamps at an estate sale ($11 spent --- but they are worth far more to an avid collector) and plus a couple family finds. Postcards are from the 1950's & 1960's and are all family finds.
 
Tae Bae
Tae Bae Fck Stress ; Have Sex && I Do That Shidd The Best - Tyga .<3
 
Shinu Thomas
Shinu Thomas any top or verstile today free with place in abudhabi. I am free today
 
Richard Montalvo
Richard Montalvo Why the US make you take your shoes off, in europe I didn't have to. Love it there! Except for paying to pee lol
 
Katrina Marie Speare
Katrina Marie Speare just hates watching say yes to the dress because i wont have my mother with me when i find my wedding dress in the future :'( i love and miss you mom!
 
Agim Sadiku
 
Keenan De Shawn Clark
Keenan De Shawn Clark Wow I can't Believe I Got My Profile Stalkers :- My Total Profile Views Today: 89 Male Views - 37 , Female Views - 52 Top 5 Visitors Of The Day :- Venita Cooper, Nicole Lovee, Rafael Pena, Jarrett Svoboda, Chris Hochner See your total views and who is viewing you here: http://bit.ly/ywqU5k
 
William Brogan
William Brogan Thanks to Stephanie I got my seat belt buckled . Gd luck goin home ya wee bitch .xx obv am goin home to max and macy buy thanks for the best night out I'n z"
 
Mary Kralicek
Mary Kralicek Vinnie going crazy. Looks like grandson is cleaning a deer..down at our building He wants to go down there so bad. Now wouldnt my grandson just love it if I let him out...lol....maybe,,,I WILL AND maybe I WONT....What should I do...hehehehehe
 
Stephanie Silver
Stephanie Silver these changes ain't changin' me, the cold-hearted girl i used to be.
 
Ryan Jordan
Ryan Jordan Why the hatin on me i guess after i finish you pussy niggas gone hate on my sons
 
Abhijit Chakraborty
Abhijit Chakraborty We all learned in school, India is a great country. I am sure most of us agree... But what exactly is the government doing to uphold its greatness? Nincompoops cant even convince the US Govt to display the correct maps on CIA World Factbook website.... Here are the facts: 1. POK region is disputed due to claims by both India and Pakistan. 2. At present Pakistan has control over POK and the Line of Control starts where POK ends. 3. India has not given up its claim on POK till date. Geography books still show POK as an integral part of India. 4. Considering the dispute and history, a neutral map should ideally show POK as neither a true part of India or of Pakistan. 5. But POK is shown as a part of Pakistan in the maps in the website. And how has the Indian government responded to this issue? They spoke to the US authorities and supposedly convinced them to change the maps. Indian govt is reportedly thrilled (http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2012-01-05/news/30593253_1_maps-jammu-and-kashmir-website) Then why the fuck is POK still in Pakistan as per the CIA website? https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/maps/maptemplate_pk.html Great job Indian govt... Half done as always... Use your brains oldies.... get this sorted out asap.....
articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com
WASHINGTON: The US State Department has posted on its website a new map of India reflecting its long- standing position on the country's geographical boundaries, acknowledging that it had earlier...
 
Kelly Lorraine Goldberg
Kelly Lorraine Goldberg I don't know how to be something you miss..
 
Josh Tamblin
Josh Tamblin Fml i dont want to talk to anyone anymore if shes pissed at me fine all i can say is i didnt do shit
 
Brent Grebinsky
Brent Grebinsky If you haven't tried 1MR then I know you don't have the right pre-workout in your gym bag!! Give it a try you will never go a workout without it. Available for $44.97 at www.eatlikeafreak.vitahub.com plus fast and free shipping on orders of $99 or more!!!!!
If you haven't tried 1MR then I know you don't have the right pre-workout in your gym bag!! Give it a try you will never go a workout without it. Available for $44.97 at www.eatlikeafreak.vitahub.com plus fast and free shipping on orders of $99 or more!!!!!
 
Janna Mariele Beale
Janna Mariele Beale hey you.......yeah you if i,m a good friend hit like and if you like you must repost
 
Mary L. Taylor
Mary L. Taylor We shopped till we dropped today. We went into Goodwill, found a plastic punch bowl for a dollar, for a friend...the line was so long at the register, we put it back and left..People had large carts full of "stuff." I cannot imagine how busy these shops are and how much people shop in them..When we left ,a big truck pulled in to unload.we hit all of them but about four, and no consighnments at all..another day, another dollar...
 
Iris Santiago
Iris Santiago I Swear I Dnt Trust No Type Of Human Being At All
 

No comments:

Post a Comment