Saturday, January 7, 2012

trapped in a maze therefore i am AMAZING a bought a HDMI capture card of ebay and it can rec in 1080i i dont know which one of you Bitches

Alex Gonzales
Alex Gonzales trapped in a maze, therefore i am A-MAZING!!!
 
George Atkinson
George Atkinson a bought a HDMI capture card of ebay and it can rec in 1080i
 
Steven Crouch
Steven Crouch i dont know which one of you Bitches got your man to hit me up but its bout to get ugly soon as i find out who and were yal at ima come check you Niggas out so to all my gd boss niggas its bout to be a 86 going down
 
Junious Glover
Junious Glover ON to the next chapter spank makes his wrestling debut tomorrow starting a new chapter in our life!!!!!!!!
 
Neha Rehalia
Neha Rehalia WOWWW..... Heavy SNOWFALL...Everything white white snowy white.....What a view..!! :-) :-)
 
Tina Coffey
Tina Coffey Puppies have super powers... They should come with a little cape... Amazing!!! I'm learning to breathe again...
 
Reginaldo Martins
Reginaldo Martins Vo dormi feliz hj ,foi vc minha linda a responçavel por isso
 
Dominique Nelson
Dominique Nelson About to smoke some cigars like a boss!!
 
Earnestine Mcintosh
Earnestine Mcintosh Can a woman be an apostale and please find the scripture on this also tell me the name of the woman or women apostale if the bible mention one
 
Mia Hoskins
Mia Hoskins Goin out wit my bish Jazmine 2nite... Ready 2 have a good time anit nun else 2 do might as well get out da house... #HOPE 2NITE B A GOOD ONE! RITZ IT IS
 
Karen Marie
Karen Marie the past is the past for a reason ... better things are meant to come in the future but only if you let them <3 you stay stuck in the past, you'll never get anywhere.
 
Mina Botros
Mina Botros A bro must alert fellow bros about girl fights XD watching how I met your mother
 
Peterson Jules
Peterson Jules LIFE IS HARD N TRICKY JUST WEN I THOUGHT I FOUND THE RITE ONE I WAS MISTAKEN , LOVE AINT SHIT BUT A WORD THAT HURTS.... WELL FUK IT I SINGL, THE RITE ONE WILL COME JUST BE PATIENT I WAS ONCE TOLD BY THE WISE MAN.... THATS LIFE
 
Timothy Trowbridge
Timothy Trowbridge What to do on a Friday night when one's child lives 1,500 miles away and girlfriend 1,000 miles more? Use it as motivation; work 1st job, workout, work 2nd job, sleep, wake-up early to counter religious extremism.
 
Caroline Scheall
Caroline Scheall GOt off the phone with mikhail a half hour again and i already miss him.My grandma got mad becouse i started talking about him.>.>
 
Courtney Sellars
Courtney Sellars Everyone come out tomorrow night (saturday jan 7th) and support the Florida High School Rodeo Association @ Windy Acres Arena 7oclock! $5 a person or $20 a truck load so be smart & pile em up!! Invite everyone.
 
Danielle Robin Tsosie
Danielle Robin Tsosie Just gave my kidds a bath nw debtin if i should order pizza or wait till midnyte then i can see my babe :).hmmm.
 
Nessa Snaggs
Nessa Snaggs I pimp hard on a trick, look Fuck if your leg broke bitch, hop up on your good foot
 
David White
David White Weekend off time to get well needed sleep anyone wakes me up and thay will get a good beatdown and thats a promise
 
Pargat Sidhu
Pargat Sidhu Gud morning my all sweet .beautiful . nice lovely. Friends have a nice day
 
Aditi Mankar
Aditi Mankar " Do I have to fall asleep with roses in my hand, will you get them if I do , No you won't , cause your gone.. When you're dreaming with a broken heart ... " John Mayer
 
Shar'ronda Royalty Bell
Shar'ronda Royalty Bell i will never let you disrespect me im a QUEEN so if you cant come CORRECT get on!
 
Jeanne Matienzo
Jeanne Matienzo time has change, years past, but one thing never change is the feeling that in all roads i came to, i chose the one where i met you. good morning to all my friends. have a nice day ahead...... i miss you all.
 
Sean Kevin R Lazaro
Sean Kevin R Lazaro I'm single until now because I'm still waiting for the right time, in the right place with a right person.
 
Kayla Uber
Kayla Uber Don't text my phone and expect me to know who you are if your not in my address book. Don't try to make me guess who you are when you could be one of a million people.. I won't do it. Just saying...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment