Saturday, January 7, 2012

tipsy just a lil I've been on a little break from here Will get back on track next week SHELIA A1403933 I am a female brown and tan German Shepherd Dog

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith tipsy just a lil ....
 
Myre GradeFive South Ridge
Myre GradeFive South Ridge I've been on a little break from here. Will get back on track next week!
 
Mike Gottlieb
SHELIA (A1403933) I am a female brown and tan German Shepherd Dog mix. Sheila is adorable and friendly! Please keep sharing this sweet girl. She is not a big girl and 3 years old, so she won't grow much at all. Please share this wonderful girl ♥ kb The shelter staff think I am about 3 years old. I was found as a stray and I may be available for adoption on 12/22/2011.
This ALBUM of Medium/Large dogs has a 70% Kill Rate. Please ACT FAST!All dogs are located at Miami-Dade Animal Services. We are VOLUNTEERS and are not affiliated with the Shelter.Address:7401 NW 74 StreetMiami, FL 33166phone# 305-884-1101Adoption Hours:Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.Saturday/Sunday 10 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.Are you new to this Fan Page? Or new to Adopting a Dog from Miami Shelter? Then read this note: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=213416715359406 List of Rescues who can PULL from the Shelter:https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=209944155706662****************************************************
 
Lillian Stephens
Lillian Stephens wow my Eee PAD Is the BOMB :P.......BETTER than a IPAD 2 <3
 
Irwin Maisonave
Irwin Maisonave I'm a worthless piece of shit now, just like my mother.
 
Jessica Williams
Jessica Williams Chicken Tenders, French Fries, Ranch, Cars 2, sum ____________ in my cup and My Lipscomb Babies.... What a way to end a Great Friday!! #Blessed and All :)'s OAN: Need to get some homework done so......................... Holla
 
Nick Bishop
Nick Bishop someone help me im board as hell on a friday night hmu lets chill
 
Laxman Kaneri
Laxman Kaneri *;%*;+;* *;*;%*% *;/~*%* \|// )__( (___) FRESH FLOWERS 4 U. AAPKI HAR SUBAH IN PHOOLO KI TARAH MEHKTI RAHE. Good Morning... gud morn. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY....
 
Sharna Simmons
Sharna Simmons to certain members of my family who think that commenting on the lives of my children in a negative way is ok please keep them to yourselves as my kids and myself do not judge you or anyone else . it is time opinions were kept to yourselves and my little family were allowed to live their lives as they choose . they are old enough to make their own decisions and choices . if they make a mistake it is them alone that has to fix it. please people butt out of things that dont concern you , they are not interfering in your lives .
 
Loisi Halalupe
Loisi Halalupe popoaki talamonu kiate kimoutolu kotoa pe na'a mou lava'i lele 'a e sivi 'a e f7 'a e vava'u high shool. ko kimoutolu na'e 'ikai lava 'oku 'iai pe ho faingamalie keke hoko atu 'oku 'ikai ko e ngata eni. happy new year to you all. cheers loisi -- fr the operation room
 
Doug Foote
Doug Foote AT&T Wireless had a major outage today in SW Idaho. Dropped calls, no internet access, no txting, no voicemail notifications. System was restored around 1 PM today. What a mess.
 
Diane Whitaker
www.youtube.com
Lady Gaga deticates one of her songs to Jamey Rodemeyer a boy who took his life due to GLBT Bulling RIP Jamey Rodemeyer we love you!
 
Clarissa Marie
Clarissa Marie going to the doc monday. My life needs a pic up. Im on the edge and once u jump their is no turning back. It scares me but yet it constantly runs thru my mind
 
T'Anna Conceited Reese
T'Anna Conceited Reese ugh A bish a drink......
 
Amari Slaughter
Amari Slaughter main:derricka ritehand:darvion lefthand:armani othahalf:simone daughter/#1:damya bckbone:taylor stinkabut:aneeka bae:eboni pinkyfinger:dana heart:nautica wingman:chapri big sister:chiane fav:jaliyah Now i need a new wife twin and a boo thang
 
Josh Pratt
Josh Pratt Anyone have a plane I could borrow? I have some grout I need to touch up on in our master bathroom at our NEW HOUSE! Praise God we got it!
 
Shaneezy Marie Branson
Shaneezy Marie Branson Man.... Wat is there 2 do?... Wat a day
 
Roy B Rains
Roy B Rains This gonna be who ever makes the most mistakes game there gonna be a crying
 
Alexis Whitney
Alexis Whitney Just finished a 63 hour work week!!! So tired but will love that check!!
 
Victoria's Hideaway
GORGEOUS STRAPLESS WISH DRESS BRAND NEW WITH TAGS! SIZE 6 (XXS)-----Modelled on a size 6-8 (size 10 Mossimo) RRP; $189.95- Purchased for: $130 SELLING FOR: $65 PRICE NEGOTIABLE was purchased for wedding but didn't even get to go because got sick -.-
 
Lance Tenequer Turner
Lance Tenequer Turner Watching a movie & eating Waynes drive inn with my gf
 
Gabriella Nagy
Gabriella Nagy ... Vegas in March, Quebec in June, Kelowna in August & Mexico in December... Anybody Got a Money Tree I Can Barrow For The Year? Thanks!!
 
Kate Miller
Kate Miller I am in awe with how beautifully Spirit moves, the wisdom that is revealed with pin-point clarity, so very honored and humbled to be a conduit of that light and love.
 
Travis Baker
Travis Baker Sitting here bored, drinking and listening to some music. Someone should talk to me a little. ;)
 
Patsy Holder Tindall
In life you will realize that there is a purpose for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you and some will teach you. But most important are the ones who bring out the best in you, respect you and accept you for who you are. Those are the ones worth keeping around.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment