Thursday, December 1, 2011

some of us need prayers so bad right now Hope someone cares If u are my friend click the like button then repost If I don't see your name

Mary B. Stewart
Mary B. Stewart some of us need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways.

Likes

Billie Jo Tradesco
 
Marvin Jackson
Marvin Jackson You Cant Keep Dat Shit 100..U aint Got It N Yo Veins
 
Gaurish Salunke
How many of u Noticed this Modern Day Ramayana... :D
 
Richa Kiran
Richa Kiran No matter if the sky is black or blue, No matter if there are stars or moon, As long as your heart is true Sweet dreams will always be with u Good Night! .......................................................................................................................
 
Michael John Ocharan
Michael John Ocharan I MISS U BBY JHAMEILLE I LAV U SOW MUCH!!!! MUAAHH,MUAAHH TSUP!^o^

Likes

Michael John Ocharan
 
Ann Mazza
Ann Mazza WOW last night was something else!!!! I kept my mouth shut to long and it was time to let the fire works fly!!!!!!!!!! I said wht i needed to and feel much better even though u mit not but too bad carma is a bitch rit! Next time maybe you should think about u and not me that way u dont controdict yo self.
 
Chels Lynn
Chels Lynn ZACH! you better hope your on facebook readin this! Lmao mom just got the letter 4m school about u bn suspended. Ur canceled! They gave you 15 days for slammin tha office door! Wtf. I mean i would've waited till some ones head was in tha way b4 i slammed it if i was gon get 15 days :)
 
Chandan Kumar Choubey
Read it.. You Will Say me "Thanks" For Sharing This Story :-) A little Indian Boy wanted Rs50, so he prayed 4 weeks, but nothing happened. Finally he decided 2 write a letter 2 God requesting Rs50. When post office staff received a letter addressed 2 God, they forwarded it 2 the President. ... ... President was so amused, she instructed her secretary 2 send the little boy Rs 20. As she thought Rs50 would be a lot of money for him. The little boy was delighted with Rs20 & decided 2 write a thank u note 2 God. 'Dear God, Thank u very much 4 sending d money. However, I noticed dat u ev sent it through 'Rashtrapati Bhavan' (Through Government Building) & those corrupt donkeys ate my 30 rupees! :D' Hope U Will Share It Too And thus Give Your Friends Some Good Laugh :p
 
Anniee ReRe Nixion
Anniee ReRe Nixion I HATE WEN PPL JUST STARE....IM TIRED OF ASKIN WTF U LOOKIN AT?????

Likes

Donquell Andrews
 
Tracy Kamei
Tracy Kamei Thank u
 
Bhavesh Jain
Bhavesh Jain Boy:I Love u! Girl: Purrrr B:I Wil Die 4U G: Purrrr B:I Can't Liv without U G: Purrrr B:I hav brought U a diamond ring! G:Really? B: Purrr.
 
Tim Box
Tim Box That awkward moment when you've just finished eat tting your apple, and realised u forgot to take the sticker of
 
Ted Zanders
Ted Zanders Im just a Atlanta native... Decatur,GA i miss u.
 
Subhash Chauhan
Subhash Chauhan sir get wel soon.... v miss u in neuro ward..
 
Tifany Lynn Cox
Tifany Lynn Cox Before u know it our kids wont have anything to drink. Sayin now apple juice has arsenic and lead in them. Thats so dam crazy.
 
Riddhima Verma
 
Tshepang Nkwane Baby-tee
Tshepang Nkwane Baby-tee ON MY WEDDING DAY: GOSPEL MUSIC ONLY! Ga o sa tle o tla ipona. N i wont b catering 4 alcohol! If u drink o tlo itlela!
 
Branden Cunningham
Branden Cunningham His never going to trust me to use his phone again! U have been hacked again! By Becca Jean of course. Hahaha
 
Marcus Percell
Marcus Percell Mixxin some club musiq for my #25DayofChristmas cd so look out for it its goin to have mad club,So u can take it wit u wen u go bac to skool......OH MYII

Likes

Eddie ValentineJherzy Koolkid Sanon
 
Sable Just Sable
Sable Just Sable GOT WAT U NEED! GET U CRACK . . . GET U WEED BITCH
 
Normina Mangansakan James
Normina Mangansakan James Good evening to both of you my friends pls pki like nman ang atin bgong smahan ng page ksi na ahas un una kaya cmulan natin ul8 ito xia pls pki like nman" Tropang Sikat ( Sikat Ka Pinoy" ina anya2han po nmin kau na maibalik ang atin smahan godbless u..

Likes

Isa MijiaPinkish Santos
 
Tondalao Richie Lindsey
Tondalao Richie Lindsey Screaming happy bday 2 my first born grandbaby jakencyonna kyrie Watson, granny luv u foofanufie! 4 yrs old today!
 
Charllote Kayle
Charllote Kayle hello Goodevening all fb friends!!!to all inlove did u ever try to be fall inlove to another?dnt do that!u must love ur bf or ur gf...i will promise u will stay 4ever....hehehe ok b!
 
Onuoha Chinedu
Onuoha Chinedu i thank u lord 4 my life
 
De' Sasa
De' Sasa silence of ur friends..will never make u happy...gudnite fb...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment