Thursday, December 1, 2011

I wish i never wake up from my dream because i'm dreaming of u babe good night Did anyone else receive a big package from DTE Energy with a

Harinder Singh Multani
Harinder Singh Multani I wish i never wake up from my dream because i'm dreaming of u babe ,good night
 
Sherry Hansen
Sherry Hansen Did anyone else receive a big package from DTE Energy with a lot of energy saving items in it? They sent us energy eff showerhead, lightbulbs, dials for kitchen/bathtub sink, weatherstripping and a fw other things? weird but welcome I guess
 
Bert B LaBat
Bert B LaBat when I'm stressin I just rap..
www.youtube.com
Bert B Dreams Money Can Buy Shot by Deon Lavone 2011 in Afghanistan facebook.com/bert2flyy follow me @bert2fly_
 
Cameron Ansink
Cameron Ansink This world bores me...its like a game you never win you only have good turns and bad turns...and right now im having a bad turn...i didnt pass go or collect 200 dollars....im going to sleep maybe when i wake up my turn will be over.....good day lol!!
 
Angie Payne
Anyone Needs any 5 yocash item ~Mr.Random if you do post below your facebook name i will random it in 15 minutes so hurry post your facebook name share as public ( so i can see you share ) like
 
David P. Murphy
David P. Murphy ---> interesting fact: warren buffet offered to buy me about 2 years ago but i was not enchanted by the $314 offer. i was told the price was based on my future book and music royalties, what they could get for my body upon my demise and they'd even throw in a borsheim's gift certificate. sadly, we could not reach a deal. i wonder if it's too late.
 
Aisha Lewis
Aisha Lewis I love that my cat sits on my lap with her paws on the table and watches me play on the computer. Until she decides to go for the mouse on the screen and walks on the key board. Then its just annoying.
 
Nya Randolph
Nya Randolph I Told My Girls U Can Get It!!! Hey Hey Hey!!!
www.youtube.com
Music video by Beyoncé performing Party (featuring J Cole). (C) 2011 Sony Music Entertainment
 
Brian Stowers
Brian Stowers I just got a call from my office...the DOT found my work truck and nothings gone.....whew...I'm so relieved.

Likes

Caryl Frei
 
Lucia Reino
Lucia Reino Ah after turning this in I feel better. Sigh of relief. Two finals and one essay stand in my way of partying oh and the broken foot. December 13, 2011 I'm waiting for you like santa waiting for his damn cookies.
 
Devon Rogers
Devon Rogers my mind is clear...,my mind is set i got this!!!!!!!
 
Cynthia McWilliams
Cynthia McWilliams I put a christmas cartoon on todayand Anna LOVED the music!
 
Dartanion Erik Turner
Dartanion Erik Turner even though i didnt get any awards i know i worked my ass off this year. im not gonna blame anybody bt myself and i cant and i wont be mad cause at the end of the day i know what i accomplished and i feel good about it.
 
Sharmin Kabir
Sharmin Kabir "Everytime I hear someone say those words "it cannot last" it makes me soo mad. Through the days I worry, through the days I tremble, but no matter how much I try, I cannot deny that love can exist, that miles do not cross within a person's heart. they have to believe something unimaginable can be possible. If you are not a believer, then your dreams can be nothing but dust but if you believe they can be real
 
Aaron Brendinio Maximus Walker
Aaron Brendinio Maximus Walker Just nearly been run over! Had a serious commited moment crossed road forgot i had both headphones in no wonder i didn't hear a car coming! :-s Lol.

Likes

Kyle Matthews
 
Kathryn Wolle
Kathryn Wolle Garrett Wolle, Bonnie Ann Wolle lol I thought this was hilarious :) Maybe we should be showing this to kids in schools these days since no one knows how to date anymore ;)
www.youtube.com
Visit our new site at http://simplifiedsearching.yolasite.com and http://westernworldhistory.yolasite.com/ An instructional video from the 1950's. How to dat...
 
Helen Jones
Helen Jones can i interest anyone in some navy and light blue marc jacobs rain boots??? size 7 but theyre too small for me.... only worn a 3-4 times!!!! 20 dollars!!!!
 
Enuff Said Lala
Enuff Said Lala I Mind If Yall Dnt Like Dnt Write On My Wall Are Better Den That Bissh Delete Yo Self ! Thank You F.CckaYourLife !

Likes

Iam Thugg'nn NeeNee
 
Marguerite Gibson
Marguerite Gibson You and I are at a Christmas party and there's only one glass of wine left. Using only 4 words, what would you say to me? If you comment you must copy this to your status so I may comment on yours. Be a good sport and play along, 4 words is hard.
 
Lorrie Dekker
HELP: I can't see and maybe can't hear but someone sat me down in the traffic lanes to end their problem...I'm coming to Husky Haven of L A and looking for someone to love me and help me find my way....I promise I can love you back in spite of not being able to see.
 
Danielle McConnell
Danielle McConnell Time for school. I miss the old days of walking around the mall!
 
Stephanie Justice
Stephanie Justice hahaha Sarah Ra-Ra Lawlor that is what we say, muahha i found a pic for it
Phrases,sayings,whatever.

Likes

Samantha Dfc Marie
 
Deepak Watri
Deepak Watri leaving for home.... not so excited, but wanna do so much this time... I wish this idea works... good bye to all my jaan n janu here...

Likes

Pankaj Jangir
 
Steven Mitchell
Steven Mitchell I learned today that, if you get in a wreck, the air bag will eject on empact. But if you slam on the breaks to avoid the wreck, your forehead will still slam into the dash board.
 
Shirley Bandley
Shirley Bandley I so need these words to dwell in me richly! "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6,7
 

No comments:

Post a Comment