Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hit like and share if u do SAME CHECK OUT OUR NEW VIDEO IN DA BUILDEN AND ALSO DEC9TH ACKTUPS JUICE ALBUM RELEASE PARTY AND MY REAL DEAL WELCOME HOME

Balaji Mannar
Hit like and share if u do SAME.
 
Deante Knight Tyme Franklin
Deante Knight Tyme Franklin CHECK OUT OUR NEW VIDEO IN DA BUILDEN AND ALSO DEC9TH ACKTUPS JUICE ALBUM RELEASE PARTY AND MY REAL DEAL WELCOME HOME PARTY SO IF U GOT LOVE 4 ME I AH C U THERE DEC 9TH@CLUB PINKYS 6985 GARDEN HIGHWAY NICOLAS CA 4REAL 4REAL GONE!!
www.youtube.com
OFF ACKTUP UP COMING ALBUM JUICE
 
DaJuan Priest
DaJuan Priest HYPOTHESIS: If you already have CLASS ITS A CONFLICT OF INTEREST BETWEEN US....IMMA A SAINT I TEACH SO THEREFOrE IF U ALREADY GOT CLASS THERe is nuthin to learn from me ???hmmm.. I NEED THAT CLASSCOWN STUDENT.. THOSE THE ONES CATCH MY ATTENTION AND I STRAIGHTENED UP ;P #(A.C.T.) RIRGHT whose been naughty who been nice?? (--__U)
 
Margie Madrid
Margie Madrid Need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways.~i pray for u u pray for me ♥
 
Rahulkumar Vasave
Rahulkumar Vasave Soft speech Clean heart Peaceful eyes Strong hands Focused mind & Determined action & God's love always makes u Winner in life. Gudnyt..
 
Ari Jay
Ari Jay However unpleasant reality may be or look we should accept and embrace it.Death is real but where will u be during the day of the lord.
 
Umang Thakkar
Umang Thakkar I live by faith & not by sight,So whether I see u or not, talk to u or not,I know that u r still the same friend,Worth keeping till the end.
 
Lindsay Martin
Lindsay Martin anyone feeling sad, lonely, and unhealthy? i have just the remedy for ya.... anyone thinking about wanting a dog but not sure about the commitment? my friend, buddy, needs a foster family. he is an 80 pound shepard mix that is great with kids and has a sweet and stunning personality. text me or inbox me if u think u and buddy can help each other.
 
Jason Pradel
Jason Pradel The scars I have tell the story of fights, its the scars u cant see that tell the stories of my life.....
 
Sanju Khetani
Sanju Khetani Girl,chammack chulo! Where u go girl...i'mma follow...what u want girl...just let me know...u can be my chammack chulo...Shwity i'm gonna get u...u know i'm gonna get u..u know i'll even let u be ma chammack chulo!!SASAR MARA AJA NACHKE DIKHALO..AA MERI HONE AJA BARIDA GIRALO...AA MERI AKHIYO SE AKHIYO MILALO...AU NA LAKHERI GAA....wanna be my chammak chulo? ? ? ?

Likes

Sanju Khetani
 
Damilola Ojo
Damilola Ojo S̶̲̥̅̊TUPIDITY HAS NO LIMITS...!!!Examples Of Stupid Questions that People Ask....1. When People see U Lying Down,With Ur Eyes Closed,... they Ask:"R U Sleeping?".(No! I'm Trying 2 Die?)2. When It's Raining & Some1Notices U Goin Out,they Ask:"R U Going Out In this Rain?".(No,In The Next 1.)3. Ur Friend Calls on ur Landline:"Where R U?".(At the Bus Stop!)4. They See U Wet Coming 4m the Bathroom:"Did U Just Have A Bath?".(No, I Fell In the Toilet Bowl !)5. U R Standin Right In Front Of theElevator On The Ground Floor &they Ask:"Going Up?".(No, No, I'm Waiting 4 My Apartmntto Come Down & Get Me.)6. U Bring A Bunch Of Flowers 4Ur Sweet Heart, they Ask:"R those Flowers?".(No Baby! They R Carrots.)7. U r On The Queue 2 Buy Ticketsat the Cinema,A Friend Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ U &Asks," What R U Doing Here?".(I'm Here 2 Pay My School Fees

Likes

Olasunkanmi Aro Virginboy
 
Christina Tracey
Christina Tracey Just a thought. This year as you shop for your Christmas gifts, think about the children who wont get a toy from "Santa" this year, in Pasco county we have 2600 homeless children. Picking up a toy for just 1$ can put the biggest smile on a child's face who would prob not even get a toy. Donate to your local church/ toys for tots/ the giving trees, or ware ever u see a donation box. A little goes a long way! It is better to give then receive.
 
Becky Jeffery
Becky Jeffery There's always a light at the end of a dark tunnel, u just gota get thru it to find it! And when u do, its worth it! Trust me!;-) xxx <3

Likes

Chris Bartlett
 
Chucks Nwosa
Chucks Nwosa D person I gave my heart is not strong right now,so frds if u know u love me help me pray 4 her 2 get better so dat I will be happy.
 
Paula Danette Walter
Paula Danette Walter If u have to fight and beg for someone's affection then it's not worth having
 
Janice Cook
Janice Cook Well amst bk 2myself!! Didnt think i was gne neva shake bk.. But anyway time 4 gttin dis "Christmas" thang strted n gttin my dam "Tree" up... Neva bn dis late puttin it up... But (Goodday) every1 im blessed 2 b here.. An u all hv a blessed day.. *Ms. Janice*

Likes

Janice Cook
 
Shubhanshu Ratley
Shubhanshu Ratley "When u want someting,all the universe conspires in helping u 2 achieve it."

Likes

Nadeem RidersAtul Shukla
 
Davita Charles
Davita Charles Make urself seen if u da Baddest bih in here, I believe u da Baddest in here Aaaaye>>>Currently Jamming Webbie Savage Life 3

Likes

Najla Jones
 
Angelique Cupido
Angelique Cupido u better hate wht i am,then love wht im not

Likes

Marshall Mentoor
 
Makaita Chikoka
Makaita Chikoka Hey js imagin e amnt o $ pipo pay 4oxygen in hospitals,an rytna as ua breathin hw mch $ are u payin 4dt air ua breathin...?God z grt u ppl i dnt thnk we wld affod 2pay evrydae so dt we cn b alive.so js thank God
 
Rosefeliver Enimil
Rosefeliver Enimil u dnt need someone to complete u, u only need someone to accpt u competely

Likes

Edmund MensahSilvio MarinoRosefeliver Enimil
 
Saloshini Chetty
Saloshini Chetty Love is never easy an distance doesn't make it easier by any means,but it does make u realize wat u want,wat u need an most importantly realizing dat 1 person dont mind missing bcoz its dat 1 person u can't live widout.
 
Michael Small
Michael Small DONT U HATE BEING BROUGHT INTO A SITUATION WITHOUT KNOWING ALL OF THE FACTS?!!!!!!!

Likes

Andrea TrustNobody ParkerWalter Patterson
 
Berlinda Naa Dedei Annan
Berlinda Naa Dedei Annan Think twice before u act. Remember that EVERYTHING cn b done buh NOTHING can be undone!
 
Marie Kinard
Marie Kinard ok s0o ily there's no doubt abt tht and i would be willing t0o spend the rest of my life with u no doubt but guess what?? i love my kids more and i much rather spend a life time with them.. s0o if u feel like u really want t0o leave and want 4yrs to be done and down the drain thts ok! hell yea its gone hurt and hell yea im gone throw a tantrum like a 2 yr. old and no doubt tht im probably going t0o want t0o keep u but there's nothing i kan d0o u want t0o go after those who will d0o u dirt fuk ya mans behind ur bak go ahead u'll neva find one like me s0o with that being said!! #fukit &#everything
 

No comments:

Post a Comment