Thursday, December 1, 2011

And u would think that when they hurt ur feelings they wouldnt get mad at u they would try to make u feel better Because when u love someone the

Elicia Julian-friend
Elicia Julian-friend And u would think that when they hurt ur feelings they wouldnt get mad at u, they would try to make u feel better Because when u love someone the last thing u want is for them to be hurtin.

Likes

Julia Daulton
 
Pravin Raut
Pravin Raut Dif betwn 1st & 2nd LOVE: U giv ur whole heart 2 1st love & they break it bt u giv ur broken heart 2 2nd love & they make it Dont know how..
 
Tommy Leonard
Tommy Leonard It been ok im not working now mom and everyone mom got merriage again u know dad past on
 
AnnMarie Hayes
333436.likecase2.info
Click on the link to read the full quote
 
Chandra Sekhar Hota
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love. Like 'n Share this If You Love Someone.. !
 
Sam Penny
Sam Penny goodmorning everyone as i embark on what will surely be an extremely boring and financially crippleing expedition i would like to say this FUCK CHP FUCK PLEASENTON COURTHOUSE AND FUCK FREEMONT FUCKIN COURTHOUSE thank u and have a nice day
 
Jasmine MissPretty Bostic
Jasmine MissPretty Bostic #9110...You cool peoples, u cute..and think you and u kno who needs to work that shyt out, cause all in all i told yall a million times that these fb hoes HATE to see the next bitch happy..sooooo tighten up sir ijs
 
Tiger T Tiger
Tiger T Tiger wht u want do i got pleanty moe dat will.tru story

Likes

Mrspeezybabifelder Felder
 
Dee Jay Petty
Dee Jay Petty U found urself in a burning house & u hav d option 2 take just 1 thing out of d house, wht wil u take? D options ar 1. Ur wife / husband, 2. D document 2 all ur properties, 3. Ur new born child, 4. Ur 10 million naira. Which wil u save?al vote counts
 
Karishma Angelzz
Karishma Angelzz Find arms that will hold u at ur weakest... Eyes that will see u at ur ugliest... And a heart that will love u at ur worst... Then u have found TRUE LOVE.

Likes

Karishma Angelzz
 
Mikeogrin Chelsea Odeyemi
Mikeogrin Chelsea Odeyemi I dont knw why beefing when they see u progressing...
 
Stubbulous D. Ritter II
Stubbulous D. Ritter II Still livin poor/but im righteous and teaching/tryin to get the right seasonin/its wack trapper rapper season/and stubb is on the hunt/gonna put one in yall like a c_*t/stubb d is nice niggaz/dnt fornt/u gonna need more than roll bars to stunt/pass me a brew/lemme show u what it do/eat u niggaz like stew/s*it u out too.blaww
 
Brett Jaime
Brett Jaime I hate ppl that pop there gum. What do u think ur cool cuz ur not damn
 
Mrz Ebz
Mrz Ebz U Eva had someone like ur status n dead don't kno why they liked it n wish they would unlike it ASAP please n thank you lol #random sorry
 
Jatin Ridla
Jatin Ridla "" its hard to hold on to something that u know would neva b urs in anyway u think of, u just have to learn to let go, and face the fact that while good things never last................ SOME DONT EVEN START:(:( ""

Likes

Adnan Khan
 
Jay Wash
Jay Wash I dnt wanna be loved I dnt wanna be loved... I jus want a quickie no bite Marks no scratches no hickeys if u can get wit dat mamma come get wit me

Likes

BigTee Pierre Scales
 
Priya Shree
Priya Shree whatever relations u buildup in this world, the only thing remains atlast is the loneliness with lots n lots of memories......
 
Mogakolodi Boitshwarelo
Mogakolodi Boitshwarelo aah!èy a so many wayz u showed u luv me!bt if u start offerin money!i'm sorry!ga ke bate chelete yago plz!
 
Victoria Sawbo
Victoria Sawbo Omw 2 the NE lms if u wana chill wit meh

Likes

Dwayne Jones
 
Bikash Kori
Bikash Kori Memories r so stupid dat d ordinary ppl make u laugh:) & d special Ppl alwyz make u cry:( Stil v crave 4 d special ONEs.. isn't it?
 
Ebony Parker
Ebony Parker Watch what u do to pple u never kno who's God anointing
 
Holly Cannon
Holly Cannon PILLS: I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me, you'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in my arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad. When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell.

Likes

Heather Huffaker
 
Shelbi Knowles
Shelbi Knowles i personally love when u walk into a place any place and there is a group of guys and they all just stare at u..it like what are u staring at is there something on my face that isnt suppose to be there..
 
Suraj Prakash
IF U LOVE UR INDIA ...... SHARE IT ........ SHOW THE POWER OF INDIAN... . Please take this issue on high Priority..... Hosting Pakistani Flag and burning Indian Flag A Kashmiri separatist leader burning the Indian Flag Indian Flag Burnt in Srinagar Shame on Indian govtand Mediaalso for not making it Breaking News The only country of the world, where one can dare to burn the national flag.. All these become the masala breaking news of Indian news channels: * If Tendulkar cuts the cake which is made to look like national flag, he is condemned. * If Mandira Bedi wears a saree with the flags of all the countries being portrayed on that, is made to apologies. * If one cop in Kolkata and one in Bangalore is terminated of his duties for throwing the Indian national flag on ground, by mistake. Then why double standards: * During the ongoing Amarnath Sangarsh, Jammuites holding the Indian National Flag and chanting 'Bharat Mata ki Jai' are open fired by the J&K Police on orders from the Police Commissioner(belongs to kashmir). Peaceful protesters are killed.. * Like in case of Amarnath case, people in Kashmir when want to get some demand fulfilled, protest by burning Indian national Flag, hosting Pakistani Flag and chanting 'Hindustan Murdabad, Pakistan Jindabad'. But no body condemns. Infact, all such protest are followed by a team of union ministers visiting Kashmir and immediately sanctioning a few thousand crore rupees for Kashmiris. * Every year on 14th Aug (Pakistani Indipendence Day), Pakistani flag is hosted every where in Kashmir, including the govt. buildings and on 15th Aug, same people burn the Indian flag. This only happens in India!!!! just see d pictures above Really shame on indian media who never showsthese pics......... shame shame shame ! If These Are Breaking News..... Forward this to many???..if u r the true INDIAN?
 
Nayomii Blazzer
Nayomii Blazzer niggas brag about money...that shit old news u aint on sit down

Likes

Dwantres DaGreat Guyton
 

No comments:

Post a Comment