Thursday, December 1, 2011

Long day at work so far not even done lool 3 machines out of comission then had a patient passed out on me Thank goodness ok now but boy o

Davi del Mar
Davi del Mar Long day at work so far not even done ...lool 3 machines out of comission then had a patient passed out on me.. Thank goodness ok now but boy o boy have'nt had that in a while.. I guess Happy Hump Day...lol
 
Ananth Kumar
Ananth Kumar lol....,:O
www.youtube.com
Dude smashes pitchbacks like a video game.
 
Kris Dunkerson
Kris Dunkerson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9n4dY4PbE8 Awesome instrumetal version of this song... even without words, this is very powerful. :)
www.youtube.com
Watch the whole live DVD Home @ my channel :P SUBSCRIBE
 
Krishona Boutmylife Peoples
Krishona Boutmylife Peoples Chillin hea watchin my beautiful lil boy play he so cute o sooooo loooovvvvinnnn myyyyy baaaabbbbyyyy 4 lllllllllllliiiiiiiffffffeeeeeeee maaaaaamaaaaa lllllllluuuuuuuvvvvvv yyyyyyyooooooouuuuuuuuuu bbbbbbaaaaaaabbbbbbiii.
 
Ajit Ranjan
Ajit Ranjan apni dhun me rehta hun,main bhi tere jaisa hun/ o pichhli rut k saathi abke baras main tanha hun//......
 
Akif Mohammed
Akif Mohammed DAMN ! this is scary ! :O girl meets a guy on yahoo messenger crazy1 86: hey!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE
 
Fred Blackman II
Fred Blackman II Psalms 89:15-18 Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance. In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted. For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favor our horn shall be exalted. For the LORD is our defense; and the Holy One of Israel is our king... Truly, Blessed and Highly Favored are Those Who Call on the Name of The Lord.... He is Our Strength in times of weakness and Our Strong Tower when We are in Need of Refuge.... Call Upon the Name of The Lord...

Likes

Mari Guerrero-RecioRebekah JanuaryTerry KingFred Blackman II
 
Hillary Nwafor
Hillary Nwafor A Yoruba Man & an Ibo man were caught in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled barrel of beer. They were arrested and taken to the Sheikh's palace 4 judgement. Both were initially given a death sentence but, as it was a national holiday, the sheikh decided they should be released after many lashes of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the sheikh said, "It's my first wife's birthday today and she asked me to allow each of you 2 wishes before your whipping, but you cannot wish not to be whipped less than 20 strokes!"/:) The yoruba man thought for a second then said: "Please tie two pillows to my back before whipping." And my second wish is that you flog me only 20 strokes of the whip. He was whipped, and luckily for him, the pillows helped to make the pain of the whip lesser.:$ The Ibo man saw this; thought for a second, then said: "Thank you, most royal and merciful highness for the wishes. My first wish is to receive 100 lashes with the strongest, toughest whip available.":O "If you so desire," the sheikh replied with a puzzled look on his face..., "and your second wish?" Ibo man replies: "Tie the yoruba man to my back.L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿. =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=)) The yoruba man is finished =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))
 
Arnetrius Hughes
Arnetrius Hughes You know wen you got that shit wen you put a nigga straight to sleep work-out for that a**.............................O BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likes

Arnetrius Hughes
 
Andrielly Ayumi
Andrielly Ayumi quero tira foto mas nao tem maquina *O*
 
Petrovic Jovana
Petrovic Jovana www.ceps.rs BEOGRADSKO SAVETOVALISTE RESAVA PROBLEME Formirаnje Sаvetovаlištа zа potrošаče u sаstаvu orgаnizаcijа koje se bаve zаštitom prаvа i interesа potrošаčа svаkаko će doprineti podizаnju svesti potrošаčа u regionu o mogućnostimа ostvаrivаnjа svojih prаvа i interesа, sаvetovаnjа i nа lаkši nаčin rešаvаnjа potrošаčkih sporovа.
www.ceps.rs
Ceps.rs - Informisanje i edukacija potrošača Srbije.
 
Karen Chavez
Karen Chavez exhausted ..o.0.. super streSs! kaAaAaBbBbOoOoMmMm...
 
Redeem Shreveport
Redeem Shreveport O Lord we want to continue to do your will. TAKING SELF OUT THE WAY AND USHERING THE HOLY SPIRIT IN .THOUGHT FOR THE DAY FB LET GOD WILL BE DONE IN YOUR LIFE. IT IS TOO BIG FOR YOU TO TRY TO HANDLE IT. FAMILY,FRIENDS,CHILDREN,SPOUSE,CO-WORKERS. GIVE IT TO JESUS.

Likes

Deborah Jackson
 
Aouimar Hamza
Aouimar Hamza Cinéma galik hada wa7ad mcha lcinéma m3a sahabtou bl3ilm dial mamaha mli bda lfilm o tatfa do bdat lbente katabki galiha malki katabki galt lih galt lia mama siri walakin matbatich !
 
Leo Trindade
Leo Trindade aí vc tá de boa ajeitando sua grade horario no jupiter, quando recebe uma mensagem: "Nossa tive uma prova de calculo e meu prof nao tinha ensinado nada haha foi tipo fazer exame de direçao tendo tido aula pratica com André Spinardi Mello" HUIAUHAUIUAHHAI Vamos pra Sociologia agora que to vendo que vou ter que escrever na prova: "ps: nao sou sociólogo", senao o prof vai vir tirar duvidas comigo...
 
Ricky Isadoire
Ricky Isadoire Just Left Cali good 3 weeks little stay now back to The O!!!! Damn im gonna miss it =/
 
Capi Etheriel
Capi Etheriel Existe uma chamada para, em assembléia na segunda dia 5, discutir a legitimidade representativa do atual DCE, eleito pela enésima vez sem quórum mínimo. O texto do CACo dá o pontapé pra discussão que, na minha opinião, é muito mais profunda do que a descrita aqui. Mas é um ótimo (re)começo.
Estudantes da Unicamp,   Nas recentes eleições para a Coordenadoria do Diretório Central dos Estudantes, a chapa "Rompendo as Amarras" recebeu aproximadamente 75% dos 2816 votos válidos contabilizados na eleição. No en...

Likes

Natália Gomes Ferreira
 
Lukas Polansky
Lukas Polansky I respect education. And I’ve drawn deep inspiration from the classics. As my favorite poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow once said, “It’s gonna tempt your tummy with the taste of nuts and honey. It’s a honey of an O, it’s Honey Nut Cheerios.” And if I may, I would like to paraphrase Dickens, but instead of Christmas traditions, I am speaking today of vaginas when I say, “They have never put one scrap of gold in my pocket, but they bring a smile to my face, so therefore I declare them good.”
 
Dinis Zanotto
Dinis Zanotto ouvindo o Lioness: Hidden Treasures like a boss!
 
Antroliya Kishor
Antroliya Kishor d...o..o..r peli vsti ma bhukhya che balko.. lage che tne door na chshma y che ishvr...
 
Andreina Rodriguez
Andreina Rodriguez tryn 2 put brayden 2 sleep but hes bein a brat nd wnt tak a nap o well im a softy wen it cums 2 my big man
 
Ria Gupta
দেখুন, আমাদের "স্বাধীনতার পক্ষের" সরকারের দেশপ্রেম !!! ****ছবিটি like, ট্যাগ ও শেয়ার করার অনুরোধ রইলো

Likes

Harsh AdSatanand GautamAshok Thapa
 
Sameer Aftab
Sameer Aftab https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=246559932073285&set=o.135641196478118&type=3
To Wake up ur frnds Use this Procedure.lolx ♥~~"Cruel Lover"~~
 
Shoremekun Holuwhasheun Gangan Da'prince
Shoremekun Holuwhasheun Gangan Da'prince Rora se, rora se o, eni bawun to ba fe sore.
 
Syed Naveed
Syed Naveed Kya bataaon mein tera naam duniya ko o mere samne har naam say ane wale........

Likes

Syed Saah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment