Thursday, December 1, 2011

I bet anythng dat 9 times outta 10 ya patnas dat you use to fuc wit prolly dnt even kic it witcha like dey use 2 ppl change like

SpudLito's Way
SpudLito's Way I bet anythng dat 9 times outta 10 ya patnas dat you use to fuc wit prolly dnt even kic it witcha like dey use 2 ... ppl change like da weather

Likes

Terron DavisSondra Carey
 
Yurlil Babegurl
Yurlil Babegurl hea in skool with nikkie ...... dont wana go to class and i hope i could see ma bestfriend xoxo
 
Saswata Kar
Saswata Kar Boy: Marry me.. ? Girl: Do you have a house.. ? Boy: No.. Girl: Do you have a BMW car.. ? Boy: No.. ... ...Girl: How much is your salary.. ? Boy: No salary.. but,.. Girl: No but. You have nothing.. How can i marry you.?? Leave please.!! Boy: (talk to himself) I have one villa, 3 property lands, 3 Ferrari, 2 Porsche.. Why I still need to buy BMW.?! How can I get the salary when actually I'm the BOSS..
 
Alisa Simmons
Alisa Simmons Chip in going for Athena the pit, shot twice, once in her face and once in her right side, and after all this she still has not lost faith in man kind.
Athena has been shot...twice..once in her face and once in her right side:-(( She has been shot in our county and been picked up by Animal Control last night. She is the sweetest girl and has not lost the faith and trust in humans...which is amazing. She is about 12-15 months old, is a Pitbull Mix girl and weighs only around 35 pounds. She is great with other dogs and cats. We will take her to the vet tomorrow, I created a chip in since we dont have any funds...She needs x-rays taken to see if the bullets are still in her head and body and most likely surgery to remove them. http://savemorelives.chipin.com/athenas-treatment-x-rays She was pulled immediately and is in foster with @[1526105582:2048:Georgia Counts Pontikakis] . Located in Hinesville, GA
Athena has been shot...twice..once in her face and once in her right side:-(( She has been shot in our county and been picked up by Animal Control last night. She is the sweetest girl and has not lost the faith and trust in humans...which is amazing. She is about 12-15 months old, is a Pitbull Mix girl and weighs only around 35 pounds. She is great with other dogs and cats. We will take her to the vet tomorrow, I created a chip in since we dont have any funds...She needs x-rays taken to see if the bullets are still in her head and body and most likely surgery to remove them. http://savemorelives.chipin.com/athenas-treatment-x-rays She was pulled immediately and is in foster with Georgia Counts Pontikakis . Located in Hinesville, GA
 
TT Niranjan
TT Niranjan Bangalore-Mandya (or reverse) travel options: 1. Train. Duration 2h 15 mins. Ticket price: Rs 15 (Passenger); 32 (express). Risk of death/serious injury due to accidents: R 2. KSRTC Bus: Duration 4 hrs. Ticket price: Rs 62. Risk: 10R 3. Car (assuming I ask my dad or bro to lend theirs; I don't own one): Duration 3.5 hrs Fuel cost alone: Rs. 400+. Add the cost of a professional driver if you want to enjoy reading a book during the journey, or if driving is not your idea of adventure. Risk: 20R Guess what made sense to me, even before I considered the environmental impact?
 
Alicie Nalukturuk
Alicie Nalukturuk Tired of being unemployed already and the worst part is I am not a sewer otherwise I would have something to do; sigh
 
Michelle Bradley
Michelle Bradley These kids determined that snail mail was not the answer to reach Ol' Saint Nick.. so they resorted to using 9-1-1. I know two kids in the Mid-Hudson Valley who are getting coal in their stockings this year.
www.ktla.com
KINGSTON, New York ( KTLA ) -- Two young kids in upstate New York weren't going to mess around with slowpoke letters to the big man in the red suit this season.
 
Jenni Willard
Jenni Willard “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” ― Marilyn Monroe
 
Souransu Rout
Souransu Rout "If I am saved and all of my sins are forgiven, why not continue to sin?" : The apostle Paul answered a very similar question in Romans 6:1-2, “What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means! We died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?” The idea that a person could “trust in Jesus Christ” for salvation and then go on living just as he/she lived before, is absolutely foreign to the Bible. Believers in Christ are new creations (2 Corinthians 5:17). The Holy Spirit changes us from producing the acts of the flesh (Galatians 5:19-21) to producing the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23). The Christian life is a changed life because the Christian is changed. What differentiates Christianity from every other religion is that Christianity is based on what God has done for us through Jesus Christ—divine accomplishment. Every other world religion is based on what we must do to earn God's favor and forgiveness—human achievement. Every other religion teaches that we must do certain things and stop doing certain other things in order to earn God's love and mercy. Christianity, faith in Christ, teaches that we do certain things and stop doing certain things because of what Christ has done for us. How could anyone, having been delivered from sin's penalty, eternity in hell, go back to living the same life that had him on the path to hell in the first place? How could anyone, having been cleansed from the defilement of sin, desire to go back to the same cesspool of depravity? How could anyone, knowing what Jesus Christ did on our behalf, go on living as if He were not important? How could anyone, realizing how much Christ suffered for our sins, continue sinning as if those sufferings were meaningless? Romans 6:11-15 declares, “In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires. Do not offer the parts of your body to sin, as instruments of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God, as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer the parts of your body to him as instruments of righteousness. For sin shall not be your master, because you are not under law, but under grace. What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? By no means!” For the truly converted, then, continuing to live sinfully is not an option. Because our conversion resulted in a completely new nature, our desire is to no longer live in sin. Yes, we still sin, but instead of wallowing in it as we once did, we now hate it and wish to be delivered from it. The idea of “taking advantage” of Christ’s sacrifice on our behalf by continuing to live sinfully is unthinkable. If a person believes himself to be a Christian and still desires to live the old, sinful life, he has reason to doubt his salvation. “Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?” (2 Corinthians 13:5).
 
Tim Gaddis
Tim Gaddis KAPPA SIGMAS!!!!!!! i have a car decal i got from greekgear.com it wont work on my car because my windows are way to dark. so who ever wants it shoot me a text, and it will go to the first brother who responds.
 
Nay Ugott Morris
Nay Ugott Morris i know gotta be doing somthing rght ta way these HATERS stalking my page lmmfao...keep look at me a crash in a damn wall..
 
Samantha Stiles
Samantha Stiles Can't wait for February 26, I want this kid out of me!!
 
Stephanie Biggs
Stephanie Biggs wow!!! i just delivered 3 babies (kittens) this morning!!! never seen or done nething like that before ever. pretty koo. sarafina. . . . . (my kitty, mom) u were just mavolouse. lol. wow!!!
 
Rick Pennington
Rick Pennington Okay people, I have guys night out on Friday, it has been a while, any suggestions on shows, events, or happenings? Suggestions welcome.
 
Andi Harris
Andi Harris Well, Torontonians, looks like we're finally getting some snow! When I left home this morning I deliberately turned back and stowed away my big umbrella because...well, I thought it was done. Even though it's almost blizzard-like outside, it's still pretty mild, and I actually thought we'd get to December without seeing anything--unlike our surrounding regions. But a word to the wise; don't walk around in a blizzard with an umbrella only large enough to cover your head. And if you know how big I am, that's sayin' a lot. Now despite stingy rays whipping into my face and biting my skin--slathered on the cocoa butter when I got home--I rather enjoyed being in the precurser for bad weather. So, everybody, get out there and enjoy!
 
Prashant Pandey
Prashant Pandey Hello frnds.. I am Singing Song.. Sad Song... B.TECH Song.. Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee? Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee? ... Rhythm Correct... Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee? Maintain This.. Why This B.TECH? Dee.. Distance'la Books'u Books'u Books'u Medha Dust'u Dust'u Background Students'u Students'u Students'u Brain'u Blank'u Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee? Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee? Every'u Sem'u Exams'u Exams'u Question'u Papers'u Tough'u Questions'u Ans’u Don't Meet My Percentage Dark'u.. Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee? Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee? Mama, Records Eduthuko.. Apdiye Kaila Observations Èduthukø.. Papapa Papapapa Papapa Pa Pa......... Šeriya Vaasi.. Šuper Mama Ready.. Ready 1 2 3 4.. What A Change Over Mama.. Ok Mama.. Nøw Tune Change'ju.. Manai Class'u.. Only Ènglish'sa.. Bunk'u Class'u loss'u Attendance'u Full'u Condinations'u Èmpty Pockets’u, Results’u Cøme'u Brain'u Reverse'u Gear'u Backlogs'u Backlogs'u Oh My Backlogs 'u Yøu Šhøwed Me Hell'u Hell'u Hell'u Backlogs Hell'u I Want Tø Clear Them Nøw'u Gød I am Dying Nøw'u How Can I Study Nøw'u? This Šøng'u Før B.TECH Students'u We Døn't Have Chøice'u Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee B.TECH Šøng...
B.TECH
 
Omar Sanchez
Omar Sanchez Math projects here i come! >:]
 
Amber Castillo
Amber Castillo I have a presentation tomorrow and guess what? I get to talk about serial killers!! :D My favorite subject and I'm gonna get an awesome grade!

Likes

Jenise Deutsawe
 
Kim Jones
Kim Jones Well it is back to the early shift agian,up at 4 and out the door at 4:15, lay down for a short cat nap and up a 7:45, get the girls ready and then they are off to school, now it is just me and the babies watching tv and playing games, I love this job so much, getting to spend time with the children and bonding with them. Loving my blessings
 
Leroy Barnes
Leroy Barnes I swear you can never say what you want. One day I will..
 
Deborah Quinn
Deborah Quinn Thank-you everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a great day, great evening with my husband and daughter at a lovely italian restaruant. Thanks all!
 
Chris Trigueiro
Chris Trigueiro But I love her
 
Kayla Robertson
Kayla Robertson I <3 my family
 
Abraham Coimbre
Abraham Coimbre Jake I think you know him.
 
Danny Hutto
Danny Hutto Just want to caution everyone that there are hackers at work hijacking FB accounts and making inappropriate comments to friends' posts. If any of you ever see inappropriate posts,comments or remarks that appear to come from me, please let me know as I pledge to refrain from any inappropriate behaviour on FB. I cherish all of you as friends and pledge to grant you the respect you all deserve. Have a blessed day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment