Thursday, December 1, 2011

PILLS I destroy homes tear families apart take your children and that's just the start I'm more costly than diamonds more costly than gold the sorrow I bring is

Sandy Matney
Sandy Matney PILLS ----- I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me..................... you'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell... Repost this and you could save a pill taker and his or her life! Thank you
 
Nichole Marie Benecasa
Nichole Marie Benecasa When u carry a Bible , the devil gets a headache . When u open it , he collapses . When he see's u reading it , he faints . When he see's u living it . . he flees . And just when ur about 2 re-post this , he will try & discouragee you. I justt defeated him . Like , Copy & paste if ur in Gods Arm
 
Amanda Williams
Amanda Williams yes Hapi 16th bday Ash hope u hav an awsome day!!
 
David Manley
Do not say ...... but when u FIND THE HUMAN in here....hit share
 
Linda Ray
Linda Ray When you’re a plus size woman, people like to say "yeah, she's cute in the face", as if being full figured is such a disgrace. Honey, I’m cute in the face, and I’m thick in the waist. I look good whether I’m in cotton, leather, or lace. I’m beautiful, vibrant and above all, smart! And there's more to me than my weight, I also have a heart. Yes my clothes maybe a bigger size, that just means you have access to a bigger prize. We all are not self-conscious about our weight, and we never have a problem getting a date. So don’t think your small frame gives you more pull, I’m a hot, sexy, curvy woman with a figure that's full. :) repost and like if u agree♥
 
Surjeet Ujjwal
AT 1, HE WOULD HAVE LOST HIS SLEEP TO TAKE CARE OF U..... WHEN YOU R 10, HE WOULD HAVE LOST HIS FAVOURATE PREFUME TO PAY UR SCHOOL FEES….. ... AT 18, HE WOULD HAVE LOST ALL HIS SAVINGS TO GIVE U GRADUATION...... AT 22, HE WOULD HAVE LOST HIS RESPECT TO GET U A JOB…. TO KEEP U RICH, HE WOULD HAVE NET EVEN PURCHASED CLOTHES FOR HIMSELF….. TO MAKE U LEAD A LUXURIOUS LIFE , HE WOULD HAVE NOT EVEN TAKE CARE OF HIS HEALTH….. HE IS THE ONE WHO SHEDS HIS PERSONAL INTERESTS FOR UR PROSPEROUS LIFE…. SALUTE UR DAD FOR DIS SACRIFICE
 
Mary B. Stewart
Mary B. Stewart some of us need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways.

Likes

Billie Jo Tradesco
 
Marvin Jackson
Marvin Jackson You Cant Keep Dat Shit 100..U aint Got It N Yo Veins
 
Travesura Fridayss
Travesura Fridayss THIS FRIDAY $10 ALL U CAN DRINK 18+ TO PARTY,, LADIES GET ON MY VIP LIST TO GET IN FREE ALL NIGHT YES FREEE ALL NIGHT ON LIST SEND ME UR NAMES NOW LIST IS LIMITED LETS GOOOO SEND TO (TWOEXTREMELIST@YAHOO.COM) OR TEXT US AT 407.334.6844
 
Jasmine Jones
Jasmine Jones Boy:i miss you Girl: ohk Boy: i miss you Girl: i get ur point Boy: u not going to say it bacc Girl : ......ttyl

Likes

Robbine'a BarberCinCo Johnson
 
Zuleyka Gervacio
Zuleyka Gervacio It's funny how ppl lie one way or another everyone will fined out. Hello stupid ass everyone you talk to talks to me I'm gonna find out one way or another so u should probably just tell the truth from the beginning. But like always with something good comes something bad and you were the good thing for a while and know your the bad thing so where the fuck is the good thing hello good thing I'm waiting for you any time know!!!!!!!! I'm not gonna hold my breath.....!!!!!! 01/28/93 me,myself and I
 
Erica Seise Kraker
Erica Seise Kraker Waiting on this line to c the hubby..no matter how early u come some one always beats u to the punch..lol ha but we all have to wait
 
Tunell Self Made Moore
Tunell Self Made Moore BIG BACK HELL YEA IM SO GOOD JUST GOOGLE ME ITLL TELL U THAT IM HOOD

Likes

Tunell Self Made Moore
 
Felix Kims
Felix Kims The best gift to give ur girlfriend is being faithful, and thats the only gift I can afford forever, I know my bby will come n read this some day, if u my gal like this update or inbox me a fullstop...(.) *strictly for my baybes* i still think bout u.

Likes

Shalin MoraaFaith Achola
 
Megan Stewart
Megan Stewart Medtechers. Those of u going to tutoring do u care if Sophia comes ?
 
Ondocybolis Ibie
Ondocybolis Ibie gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee from this problem see u again in other time and other place
 
Sonu Chatrath
Sonu Chatrath Bye bye frndz .i m leaving facebook in next 24 hours.thats all 4m me. Gud by i miss u all
 
Mukhtar Ahangar
Mukhtar Ahangar Oh Allah I am urs & u r mine I love u And i need u all the time, Plz be in my heart and with me in every step of my life & ...help me to follow the instructions of QURAN perfectly, and forgive all my evils� Aameen
 
Victor Kipkoech Bii
Victor Kipkoech Bii Leo man u watashinda 4-0.
 
Younis Rafiq
Younis Rafiq I miss yeww! I miss the touch of your hand in mine. Your love for me is like a warmth as the sunshine in the morning I miss your breath in my ear as we embrace I miss the softness of your cheek when i touched your face... I love u so much /-\

Likes

Majid Khan
 
Sinethemba Junior Dyantyi
Sinethemba Junior Dyantyi M abt 2 go home nw, bt im afreid coz i c many accidents "ntwenzaythin le" all i hv iz 2 pray; let me begin "God im invitin u on my journey nxt week, i knw u wont leave me alone, n i want 2 say thnk u 4 every thing u hv done 4 me" *ethandaza evule amehlo"
 
Byron Flex Chinani
Byron Flex Chinani in the holly Ghost if u only believe,trust and wait,miracles will happen and also whenthey come thez comes in milions.always folow the light doing gud thingz not to be tampted by satan becoz he is a fool as wel as darkness,ro lets know the Lord and folow what the bible says
 
Yunusa Hauwa Evelyn
Yunusa Hauwa Evelyn pls sum 1 shud help me out coz my heart is heavy,am dyin inside me.wat ll u do wen d person u truly trust,believ,cares n love so much,betray n turn u down.
 
Little Pooskie
Little Pooskie WHEN U TELL ME I CANT I SAY I CAN SELF MOTIVATED FUCK UR OPINPION ME,MYSELF, AND I

Likes

Little Pooskie
 
Sarah Cox
Sarah Cox I so hate our stupid dryer! Ugh! Fukk u dryer!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment