Thursday, December 1, 2011

ALLAHuAKBAR MashaAllah You make me feel like a Billion DollarsYou make me feel like my life aint got no problemsYou make me feel like all of my Dreams gon come true

Happy Prince
Happy Prince ALLAH-u-AKBAR. Masha-Allah.
 
Reina Roque
Reina Roque You make me feel like a Billion Dollars,,You make me feel like my life aint got no problems,,You make me feel like all of my Dreams gon come true,, Thats why I do what I do,,Because this Feeling I get from U,,The Feeling I get from U *FUTURE*

Likes

Maritza PabonMino-Johnson
 
Rahul Chandra
Rahul Chandra People say: "Find g0od people & leave the bad ones" But I say, Find the go0d in people & ignore the bad in them. ... Because "No 0ne is Perfect". Like If u Agree with me ....!!!
 
J.m. Talkington
J.m. Talkington so high that u couldnt see me with the fuckin hubble telescope
 
Niroj Kumar Dash
Niroj Kumar Dash Fantastic article:Must for true lovers
May be you have read this, if not... Must Read & Share.. Very Heart Touching !! When U Were Only 5 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U... U Asked Me: "What Is It?" When U Were 15 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U.... U Blushed.. U Look Down And Smile.. When U Were 20 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U.... U Put Ur Head On My Shoulder And Hold My Hand.. Afraid That I Might Dissapear.. When U Were 25 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U.... U Prepare Breakfast And Serve It In Front Of Me, And Kiss My Forhead N Said : "U Better Be Quick, Is’s Gonna Be Late.." When U Were 30 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U.... U Said: "If U Really Love Me, Please Come Back Early After Work.." When U Were 40 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U.... U Were Cleaning The Dining Table And Said: "Ok Dear, But It’s Time For U To Help Our Child With His/Her Revision.." When U Were 50 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U.... U Were Knitting And U Laugh At Me.. When U Were 60 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U.... U Smile At Me.. When U Were 70 Yrs Old. I Said I Love U.... We Sitting On The Rocking Chair With Our Glasses On.. I’m Reading Your Love Letter That U Sent To Me 50 Yrs Ago..With Our Hand Crossing Together.. When U Were 80 Yrs Old, U Said U Love Me! I Didn’t Say Anything But Cried. We may not express it but when we say "I Love You" we want our partner also to say the same... there are many ways of expressing love but nothing can play the same magic that these 3 words can play when said in return ♥ ♥ ABOUT THIS POST: 34,000+ people shared this story on there wall in last 2 Months and most of them have been proposed by the one whom they loved !! I am sure that you may be one of them.. try it again.. It works ♥ ♥ Click On "SHARE" & Someone you love will say you ILU Within 2 Days =))   "Share" Please !! Don't Ignore If You Ever loved Someone            ||            \/
 
Tracey Washko-witt
Tracey Washko-witt I need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support.

Likes

Joe WashkoTeresa BartlettJune LachenauerZontaezza Arellano-Tinsley
 
Whitney Gardner
Whitney Gardner Baby nail clippers need to come with a magnifying glass and a shield! cuz u have to get them SO close to clip em without cutting ur baby that baby nail just flew into my eye!:(
 
Elani Meyer
Elani Meyer Wow what a day!! Had a very nice surprise! Thank you ladies for what u did, u guys will never know how much that meant! You girls rock!
 
Yvonne Crosby
Yvonne Crosby thank you everyone for the happy birthdays i love u guys i feel loved
 
Nobuhle Mathamnandi Ndwandwe
Nobuhle Mathamnandi Ndwandwe FACT Z evrymuntu uno star wakhe ...ubani othi akanaye ngimuphikise.*it eithr u boy or gal.*
 
Dawn Weninger
Dawn Weninger ~ This one is for all u music fans. Lord I Hope This Day is Good! <3
 
Samantha Evans
Samantha Evans Fucking hate ppl who 2talk 2 u on the roads up here and when u send a friend request they don't except u well I want be saying helo agen fit stuck up cunt any way ahaha thats shitty glyncorrwg 4u

Likes

Vicky Jenkins DaviesNicola Jayne DownNicola BogdanRyan Enoch
 
Erickson Memba
Erickson Memba frendz from UAE u dea?!
 
Erika Leach-Strauss
Erika Leach-Strauss walked in the lobby and heard some girl yell 'if u burnin then she cheatin' needless to say i started cracking up til my stomach hurt so i was rubbing it and a teacher ran up to me and asked if i was in labor lol #AnotherDayAtStautzenberger

Likes

Julie Welsh
 
DaCola Wiilliieverfallinlove Plummer
DaCola Wiilliieverfallinlove Plummer Iz like lol u drovvveeeee!!!!!!!! Cooln it wid da fam was glad to go hme last night felt gud but tomorrow will feel better
 
Tamzin Martin
Tamzin Martin hello how are U and a thx but people are annoying me and am luck today write a comment if U like me or disuses like me ans plees don't make it in to a fit me and tack care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .;/
 
Lau Feagai
Lau Feagai We'll knock people down when we feel like we're being pressed on or suffocated. Sry about it...but i gotta get out!!! Touch 3 people and say " I GOTTA GET OUT"..sry i hurt ur feelings..BUT I gOTTA GET OUT! Sry im not doing what I USED to do or being who i USED to be..BUT I GOTTA GET OUT!!!!! See the old ways we'rent working for me. It USED to BEFORE..but now Jesus is taking me to a "HIGHER LEVEL" and the old things that used to comfort me now "DISCOMFORT" me..i gotta get OUT!!!!..look to somebody and say "Jesus is taking me out!!!" ........................hehe...i love you guys! Get out of whatever situation thats holding back, makes u sad, or prevents u from believing that u can do so much more in this life!.If u position yourself to "GET OUT" of that situation..God will send people to start u on ur Journey! Theres NOTHING he cant do!!! Have an awesome day! :D
 
Beatrice Ruvarashe Rugodho
Beatrice Ruvarashe Rugodho Lyf z wat u mek it, u r wat u r nt becoz of wat yo mother, father, sisters, brothers, frenz or enemies say bt becoz u r unique. Wat u say z wat u r blv in yoslf, mek e best out of lyf. Remember wisdom & knowledge cms 4rm e Lord. Gv yo prblms & joys, sorrows & happiness 2 hm, be blsd my frenz gud nyt
 
Tee Jaybabi LBee
Tee Jaybabi LBee What do u want for christmas from ME? =). . . Comment . .
 
Milos Markovic Kezzah
Milos Markovic Kezzah Vreme samelje u prah, očas raznese ti vetar, sva dosadašnja dela.... tražiš novi početak.... jer proizvod osećanja koja nisu dala mira sad su samo hrpe plastike i šarenog papira !!!!
 
Lerato Lerie Kakole-Ndlela
Lerato Lerie Kakole-Ndlela I am dog tired ,angifisi lutho. Zolile Sibisi it was good to meet u at Sherpy my friend, thanks a lot for the support. Love u always. Mncwaaaaa!
 
Spirit McRoy
Spirit McRoy i want u to look at the person your in a relationship with and say to yourself, this is the best i can do yikes!! because everyone is with someone that if he hit the powerball, he's outta there. lmaoooooo. now thats true love for self...
 
Muhammad Usman Lodhi
Muhammad Usman Lodhi The Hardest Thing In Life Is To Explain The Reason Why U Love Someone. It's Like Trying To Expalin The Taste of Water !!
 
Sharon Manlangit
Sharon Manlangit gudnytz 2 all my fb frnds..,spcially my lov.. I lov u....@ sweetdrmz mwaaaahhh.....

Likes

Fatima P. Ondong
 
T'Shambia Lanaae White
T'Shambia Lanaae White Starting another day with a smile! U guys should try it. I may not have much, but I have my life, my family & my love! Be easy FB! :0)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment