Thursday, December 1, 2011

oh shit i totally forgot this band even existed http:wwwyoutubecomwatchvCO62MERX3zUfeaturerelated 3 3 3 wwwyoutubecom My favorite knapsack song DECORATE THE SPINE God knows I know I'm not sure But I'll

Edward Villani
Edward Villani oh shit. i totally forgot this band even existed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO62MERX3zU&feature=related. <3 <3 <3.
www.youtube.com
My favorite knapsack song DECORATE THE SPINE God knows I know I'm not sure But I'll decorate the spine for her We're not who we might prefer The motives move...
 
Broderick Calhoun
Broderick Calhoun Am ,I the only one that automatically gets pissed off when you receive the wrong text I can't stand that stuff!.lol.(--__--).

Likes

Jessica Simone'Tj EllisEd MarteyBrittany Jordan Freeman
 
Mike Castelonia
Mike Castelonia Americans are borrowing to shop :“The American consumer went shopping but it’s not supported by income growth. If you look at the share of labor income or salary as a percent of GDP going down, what is happening is that people are again borrowing and diminishing their savings rate and I don’t think that is very sustainable.” -Marc Faber
www.zerohedge.com
By now the broader population has been inundated with reports of what a stunning retail experience Black Friday was. And for those who haven't just head over to CNBC: "Sales rose an estimated 6.6 percent to a record $11.4 billion on Black Friday, typically the busiest shopping day of the year for Am...
 
Rosa Ore
Rosa Ore No matter how many layers of clothing I have the cold is entering my bones..."Jacob, come and warm me up!"
 
Diane Pefley
Diane Pefley Absolutely!
I believe in love... I believe happiness comes from within... I believe laughter cures all... Mostly, I believe life is what you make of it; never take it for granted. <3 uNkNoWn ♥•*´¨♥¸.• ♥ ´*.*♥¸.•dotsie
 
Familia Repreza Norzagaray
Familia Repreza Norzagaray I was wrong, please forgive me, I am very sorry. "This is when you take responsibility for your actions."
Chipmunk
 
Raj Katariya
Raj Katariya "The most difficult thing I have yet to learn is how to live without you in my life."
 
Pax Toan Thien Le
Pax Toan Thien Le Hello December, 2011...I gotta go my own...Love u...Smile & Fighting

Likes

Ngọc Lan LươngPax Toan Thien Le
 
Norma Valente
Norma Valente ALL i DID WAS CRY
www.godvine.com
At just 8 years old, Rhema Marvanne sings her song as a tribute to the troops. This is such a heart-wrenching, amazing video from a young child of God. A must-see!
 
Faisal Maqsood
Faisal Maqsood rocking performance by akshay plz seeeeeeeee dis ????? i very like it amazing .....
 
Pavan Kumar
Amazing Click of Holy Khana Kabba from top of the Clock Tower, Makkah. I have no words to describe this photo :) If you like it , just share it :) abbas
 
Naomi Scribner Elliott
Naomi Scribner Elliott So the US Supreme Court has ruled that you have the right to protest military funerals. I invite you to start your protest in my front yard, and we can see if your First Amendment right is better than my Second Amendment right. Re-post if you're a vet, love a vet, or just support vets.
 
Tongbai Mason
Tongbai Mason HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST FRIEND. " ROBIN ZEPLIN" I want to posted this last night , somehow time slip away and today is another to day is another day to wish you your Happy B-D girl.. one day late .. I apologize for that . I love & miss you so much. how are you?
 
Houa Thao
Houa Thao in the library and theres a guy behind me with headphones on listening to his music...the thing that bugs me is i can hear his music loud and clear!!!

Likes

Der Vang
 
Angira Bordoloi
Angira Bordoloi Seether-"Pass Slowly" I think it’s time for a change Cause things feel out of touch And I watch you walk away, again Well this feels like too much (Can you take it away?) And things won’t go my way Now I’ll have to fade away, my friend So pass slowly And carry me down And render me lonely When you’re not around I need to shake off this pain But courage takes too much So I have to walk away, again Oh God I miss your touch (Can you take it away?) The way that you keep me safe I won’t let you fade away, my friend So pass slowly And carry me down Remember me only When you’re not around Oh yea, can’t you stay awhile longer? Oh yea, won’t you stay? God please stay And pass slowly (It’s time for a change) And whittle me down (Cause things feel out of touch) And render me lonely (I’ll watch you walk away, again) When you’re not around So pass slowly (This feels like too much) And let me down easy (And things won’t go my way) Render me lonely (I’ll have to fade away, my friend) When you’re not around
www.youtube.com
Learned by all Ear
 
Danielle Victoria Heard
Danielle Victoria Heard I need Hammer-pants so that I can kill these dance moves!
www.youtube.com
Music video by MC Hammer performing U Can't Touch This.
 
Domenick Perignon
Domenick Perignon Attention: ATTENTION: anyone who needs a job i seen this posted on someone elses page a couple min ago Get your paper up! NOW HIRING: Fed Ex (877) 716-8753 , Home Depot (877) 967-5443 , U.P.S (888) 877-0922 , Verizon (800) 511-8086, STAPLES (800) 378-2753... you may not need it, but REPOST for someone who does. Could be someone's HOLIDAY BLESSING!

Likes

Conrad FreakyRabbit GibsonKrystal JordanMichael TurnerYung Mrgetemlive Drilla
 
Julie Ann Lincoln
Julie Ann Lincoln I'm so excited! Even afraid to put it in writing!My son loved his first basketball practice! Could it be? Do I really have a jock child after all???? I love that they are artistic but damn it felt good to be in a gym watching him hussle. Now to learn to keep my mouth shut at practice and the games. I'm giddy
 
Tom J Averna
Tom J Averna NEED REVIEWS: Please repost if you know of anyone who might be willing. I am in anxious need of reviews to be placed on Amazon for my book "The Once and Future Wizard." I will send you PDF file if you message me with your e-mail address. Reviews don't have to be long or positive, but I would hope they reflect your feelings after a complete reading of the book. And if you find anything you like, I would also hope you include that. The Amazon link to place the review is http://www.amazon.com/Once-Future-Wizard-Awakening-ebook/dp/B005LDJFVQ/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_1
www.amazon.com
The journey of the once and future wizard begins almost at its end. Professor Judah Zelig, a speech teacher, has felt compelled to write a novel about Merlin. This unremarkable man would soon discover that his writings were actually a remembering of his true identity and purpose. For Judah and Me...
 
Tracy Dembicki
Tracy Dembicki "I think every woman should own a blowtorch" ~ Julia Child Laugh.
 
Ashadii Monroy
Ashadii Monroy hMmm juS thinkiN, idk wt d0 N0w;) ! S0 muCh thIngZ 0N muH mIndd! <3- makeZ Mii Happyy <3-MakeZ Mii Smile <3- Lastlyy He luvZ Mii foE wH0 i aM.....

Likes

Courtney Baladez
 
Ryder Ayl
"I Love My Dad" .. ! At age 1, He Would have Lost his Sleep to Take Care Of You... When you were 10, He Would have Lost his Favorite Perfume to Pay your School Fees... At 18, He Would have Lost all his Savings to Give you Graduation... At 22, He Would have Lost his Respect to Get You a Job... To Keep you Rich, He Would have not Even Purchased Clothes for Himself... To Make you Lead a Luxurious Life, He Would have not even Take Care of His Health... He is the one who sheds his Personal Intrests for your Prosperous Life... "Salute Your Dad For This Sacrifice" .. !! LIKE 'n "SHARE" This If You Agree With The Same.. !!

Likes

Gleezzer DipeshPrincess Alexandria Shahi
 
Megan Burns Wilson
Megan Burns Wilson on the last day of november i am thankful i met Jim Clark he is my best friend the person i can turn to nomatter what he doesnt judge me for my past he makes my world complete if i had to spend a day with out him i dont know what i would do cause he is my everything <3
 
Ganesh Raja
www.youtube.com
Maaveerar Day 2011 - Canada I
 
Eric Doray
Eric Doray A Harley biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents. The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.' The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right.' The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page...So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?' The biker replies, 'I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.' The journalist leaves. The following morning the biker buys the paper to see news of his actions, and reads, on the front page: U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH That pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment