Thursday, December 1, 2011

Busy times at the SiriusXM studios Lots to do before I travel to Atlanta tomorrow for SEC Championship Weekend Applied for the job I have been Praying for if this

T.J. Cutini
T.J. Cutini Busy times at the SiriusXM studios. Lots to do before I travel to Atlanta tomorrow for SEC Championship Weekend.
 
Georgette Peoples
Georgette Peoples Applied for the job I have been Praying for if this is your will God then let it be done.If not then I know you have something more awsome than I can comprehend in store and I praise and think you for every precious moment you give me Amen!!!!!!!
 
Susie Leveski
Susie Leveski Happy Birthday Princess Haydennn! I Love You Everyday Darling. You'll Be Getting A Phone Call Later., : * 4 YEARS OLDD!!!! : )
 
Sweetu Anthal Rajput
www.zedge.net
Download I Love You wallpapers to your cell phone from Zedge - love you
 
James-Stephanie Dickerson
James-Stephanie Dickerson when I left home D, Z, and James were all snuggled down in my bed watching a movie and playing the DS. Looks like james is getting broncitis and Z is back with a fever again today. I get to enjoy 2 1/2 hours at the library in the peace and quiet :)
 
Ben Tacoma
Ben Tacoma Sometimes I can't help but love my profs blogs... http://mhloverin.tumblr.com/post/13549589372/recovering-biblical-ethics-virtuous-living-part
mhloverin.tumblr.com
"Recovering Biblical Ethics & Virtuous Living" - Part Four The EPS panel continues to haunt me, and it’s not just because I want to move on to writing about something else. The haunting feeling comes...
 
Barbara Karschner
Barbara Karschner I have a mission that says to craft a feed bucket and harvester in the blacksmith..... then when I go to forge them it says I need horseshoes .....what is with that.....where to I go to post complaints about these games?????
 
Dietrich Graham
Dietrich Graham Young Nisa,harrsh me,I like it...I'm legal.I'm Boosie Baddazz......
www.youtube.com
fie
 
Tracy Paye Durkee
Tracy Paye Durkee Question, if I get an external hard drive will it spped up my computer?? I have a netbook and its SSSSlllllooooowwww?
 
Nathan FlyLyfe Stripling
Nathan FlyLyfe Stripling Music's the one thing that hasn't walked away from me when I needed it most.
 
Milton Henry Hochron
Milton Henry Hochron Hello Bella ... Kiss /Kiss and Hug/Hug Georgeous " I Need You " for Friendships. Http://www.facebook.com/miltonhenry.hochron ( Piedmont ,Italy Alto Bring Me -Home Piccolo...
<3 <3 <3 ρяïисϵѕѕ Ɲa& <3 <3 <3
 
Patricia Beck
Patricia Beck Hmmm. Some days are going to be tougher then others. I guess i can just keep busy everyday hanging with my kids and having loads of fun. Ya thats a good idea.
 
Edgar Rivera
Edgar Rivera It seems like 2011 went by too fast, alot of great things happened to me this year.... it all started with me getting my job in march and then from there met a ton of new people from all over the Bay Area... I SAY 2012 BRING IT ON... im ready for another great year
 
Darci Winget
Darci Winget ok all you out in fb land, I am in need of some olld boy/girls cloths any size will do. so before you DI them think of me... i need them for when little ones have potty accidents, and they did not bring any.. thanks..
 
Carl Selser
Carl Selser Love this. Have not seen her on Comedy T.V. in some time
www.youtube.com
From Margaret's "I'm The One That I Want" tour/dvd. This is just the encore...ass-master! Hope you enjoy.
 
Zyra Troubletones Villaflor
Zyra Troubletones Villaflor It's NAYA DAY for me!! I'm so so happy!! :D I <3 the new episode of Glee.
 
Eric Profit
Eric Profit Watched 'The Red Baron' w/ Tara last night. Damn good movie about the notorious German Ace, Manfried Von Richthofen - the Red Baron. There was a lot of honor in the fighting between the opposing sides as far as the air battles. The Red Baron was very well respected by his enemies, and received a burial w/ full honors by the allies, when he was finally shot down after his record accomplishment of 69 kills. His nickname was from his bright red airplane that he flew in combat. My favorite line of the movie was when a fellow ace advised him that his red plane would make him more visible to the enemy, to which he replied, "I don't want to be invisible, I want them to be scared."
 
Kiggundu Ronald
Kiggundu Ronald ALL OF MY DAYS I WILL SING OF YOUR Grace
www.youtube.com
from You Are My World album
 
Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson AcrossTheMesa. You guys have no idea how proud I am of you all. Donald Hope Courtney Jr And you! You're a God xD I look forward to our times ahead my brother.

Likes

Donald Hope Courtney Jr
 
Mary-Alice Brandon Cullen
Mary-Alice Brandon Cullen Yes and you have something i want Aro your head haha
 
D.j. Torrez
D.j. Torrez http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XleOkGsYgO8&feature=relmfu Last one i promise :D
www.youtube.com
Music video by The All-American Rejects performing Move Along. (C) 2005 Interscope Records
 
Ward Dax
Ward Dax Shannon Scheuermann I don't need an angel on my Christmas tree, I already have 1 in heaven looking down on me....... Put this as your status if there is someone in heaven you wish could be with u this Christmas
 
Daniel Loki Rulo
Daniel Loki Rulo fries befor class is bad ass O_O anyways time to tell you all something very awesome. i love you <3 now smile D:<
 
Yoswita Damayanti
Yoswita Damayanti 00.00 goodbye november.. welcome december 2011.. semoga menutup tahun 2011 dengan indah.. plis be nice to me.. plis..plis... plis (˘ʃƪ˘) I surrounder to YOU, amen.
 
Claire Morales
Claire Morales OMG!!!! its almost time for my presentation! i have soooo many butterflies right now!

Likes

Kia Manami
 

No comments:

Post a Comment