Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fear not I am with you Please SHARE Jesus' Love I would love to thank all my great friends that have been by my side through my hopitilizations and I

Michelle Kasten-Martinez
Fear not! I am with you! Please SHARE Jesus' Love.
 
Brandi Karanza
Brandi Karanza I would love to thank all my great friends that have been by my side through my hopitilizations and I couldn't ask for better friends. I truly feel loved and you can't put words on that.........at all except I tell you never forget me or the times we've shared over the years. So I love all of ya'll! Merry Christmas to all of you and again from the bottom of my heart I love EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. One luv your girl....... Brandi Karanza

Likes

Jay StakzDiane CollinsDave Baker
 
Jasmine MissPretty Bostic
Jasmine MissPretty Bostic #Infinityy...my love..my little big cousin...i love you to death beautiful and im soooo proud of you..keep up the good work..muaaaah..<3
 
Kyndra Lundy
Kyndra Lundy I love olive garden so tasty lol
Food/Beverages
 
Kyle Henson
Kyle Henson well since i will not be able to hunt second firearm season this weekend im using my day of to prepare my guns for a long winter filled with coyote hunting
 
Robb Collard
www.youtube.com
I Woke Up This Morning performed by Ten Years After, an English blues/rock band from the late 60's, early seventies, also remembered for their *Good Morning ...
 
Elizabeth Robertson
Elizabeth Robertson Wow I was watching Spongebob yesterday and when it was on a commercial there was this new game called pop the pig.It sounds kind of inhumane and inappropriate for children.Don't you think?
 
Linda Snyder
Linda Snyder I helped design this website for Celeste Yakawonis! Please give her a yell for your Christmas, corporate or other gift-giving needs! (She has a page here on Facebook too!)
perfectbasketofmaine.com
...where our name says it all. For over 10 years, this family owned business has created gifts for personal and corporate giving... you can choose from everyday, holiday, Maine Made or other theme-style baskets. If we don't already have it, we probably can create a special gif...
 
Mikey G-Rock
Mikey G-Rock "I hang with a bunch a hippy's and wacky tabaco planters who swallow limp roaches an light up like jack-o-lanterns"
 
Marcel Williams
Marcel Williams Don't Go Down There ... ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ... ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬I'm Telling You Don't Go ... ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Are You Listening To Me ? Don't .. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Hello , Don't Go .. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬You , You Dont Go ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬So Cause You Are Like That Then Go .. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬You're Still Headstrong & You Are Not Listening To Me ... ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬I Can't Talk To You Anymore .. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬You Listen To Me ... Don't Go Down There ! ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Can You Just Listen To Me ? ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬You Are So Headstrong I've Never Seen Someone Like You .. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Ok , You Are Starting To Drive Me Crazyy ! ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬YOU ARE ...! ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Are You Bored Yet ?! ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Last Chance , Don't Go Thereeee ... ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ Because You Didn't Want To Listen To Me Now You Have To Like This , :))) ! Put This On Your Page Or Profile & You Will Find Out How Many Stubborn Ass People Have As Friends.
 
Taylor Roberts
Taylor Roberts I wish i could go back to when i was 10. When the worst thing you could get from being with a girl was cooties and when everything was done for you.
 
Ran Lu
Ran Lu I don't rally have a time of youth. It was taken by the Schools. See what they pay me in turn? They made me obedient and determined without complaint nor regret, Yes, an ideal servant...——

Likes

Ran Lu
 
Marquitta McAbee
Marquitta McAbee I need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways
 
Jennifer Dreher
Jennifer Dreher I love Apple Macbook
Appliances
 
J.m. Talkington
J.m. Talkington anyone wanna gimme a ride to town???? i need mins for my phone
 
Er Kritika Khunger
Er Kritika Khunger Why can't you love me the way you should? I know you could... Instead my heartache is what your choosing... It's me that you are loosing... I hate what you've done to me, I was all that you ever wanted me to be, I'm not blind, I can see.. I see your game, I'm not insane, you are hurting me... After everything I have done for you, everything I gave you, you turn around and cheat? All the times and memories we have spent together you even said we'd be forever.. The bond we share, I never thought you would dare, dare to hurt me this way, all the lies you say... How could this be your not here with me? You are not that man I thought you were, now I know, now I'm sure..."Never hurt you", is what you said, now I know your not a man of your word... Made me feel crazy when I asked "why your phone was off", yet I knew you were hurting me, I knew I was right, you were out of my sight, you really ruined my life... How could you ask me to forgive you? How many times can I? You have lost my trust over what I call lust... You chose to hurt me it was a must... I am beautiful so I have to be brave, brave enough to move on, I will be strong, without you, my life won't be wrong.. I will forget you in time, and no, no it's not fine... I'm glad that your not mine... You use to be my greatest treasure but now your never... I hope your happy for what you did to me, right now your blind but soon you will see....
 
Msigotthis Tyre
Msigotthis Tyre Today must be a curse out day... I try my best to be nice to people and they dont get it..well be prepared to feel the f***king rath cause I'm not holding anything back. If you step out of line..your a** is getting it... point blank. Now hold that!

Likes

Deborah Spidell
 
Jordan Sledd
Jordan Sledd i just a little brittish girl rap super bass awesome
 
Kenneth Janes
Kenneth Janes So, my ALU can do AND, OR, and ADD. I foresee SUB being very tricky.
 
Lorelle Amy Beardy
Lorelle Amy Beardy There are wonders to be performed:) anyways my morning is good so far :) but if get in my way i will push u outta my way :P...as if probably get pushed back :)...GM smile for me :)
 
Rukhsana Khan
Rukhsana Khan I wants to know why it is that EVERYONE forgets how to drive in the snow? It's snowed every year FOREVER, people!
 
Sameer Singh
Sameer Singh i love my gf jyoti......but she is ignoring me
 
Anna Bubbs Rolph
Anna Bubbs Rolph i might have a Job

Likes

Kruno BJames Jamal Fralick
 
Karan Malhotra
Karan Malhotra +[145480518867077:0] @+[227988461157:0] @+[207496440029:0] @+[250786013666:0] Please Leave Me Alone I Love Ü Too. The UglyTruth Drunken Monkey My angel_Iam yours Forever DeI UnakU VetkamE IllayA DA I want you ...
 
Andre Lishaun Gaines
Andre Lishaun Gaines man i just brought dis brand new ass ipod and dnt know how to work dis mf smh SOMEONE HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!! LBS

Likes

Cordero Rozzay Jackson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment