Monday, December 5, 2011

you cheat and ur sister is dumb enough to put the picks of you and the guy dancing together then you block and remove your man from your page and

Greg Knight
Greg Knight you cheat and ur sister is dumb enough to put the picks of you and the guy dancing together then you block and remove your man from your page and sis and give fake bullshit like your dad dont want u dating simple as this dont fuck with my best friend again you dumb bitch cuase you aint all that
 
Ika Bunda Vina
Ika Bunda Vina We love u so much...
 
David Martinez
David Martinez Dam So U Can Get An Heart Attack If U Dont Get Sleep.. -_- Well Im Dam Well Gettn' One Today Still Havent Got No Sleep From Yesterday Morning!! FCK!!
 
Monyane Mabitle
Monyane Mabitle Wateva u confess wit ur mouth and by faith u bliv that it will cum to pass, den surely it WILL!! I tried it nd it workd for me so try it out nd u b de judge... *powerofdetongue*

Likes

Samantha MorokaMonyane Mabitle
 
Owolabi Owos
Owolabi Owos I can’t promise U that I will not change. ♥ I can’t promise U that I will nt have many different moods. …♥ I can’t promise U that I will nt hurt UR feelings sometimes. ♥ I can’t promise U that I will nt be erratic. ♥ I can’t promise U that I will always be strong. ♥ I can’t promise U that My faults will nt show. ♥ BUT ♥ I do promise U that I will always be supportive of U. ♥ I do promise U that I will share all my thoughts and feelings with U. ♥ I do promise U that I will give U freedom to be urself ♥ I do promise U that I will understand everything that U do. ♥ I do promise U that I will be completely honest with U. ♥ I do promise U that I will laugh and cry with U. ♥ I do promise U that I will help U achieve all UR goals. ♥ BUT ♥ Most of all I do promise U that I will love you always and forever…… ♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 
Isaiah Lirically Crucial Flerry
Isaiah Lirically Crucial Flerry its seems like i known you for ever all the late night talks jus how much fun we had jus on the phone with eachother you giving me a nickname that if any body else would of tried to give me i wouldnt of took it i remeber you jus calling and wouldnt even be on the phone yet and i would have a big smile on my face 7 years of jus gettong to know eachother it dont seem that long bt im just sorry i didnt come c you when i said i would been procrastinating for the longest now bt u always had my back listen to the new raps i had and even though we both had our own life still was there for eachother so for that i got mad love for you Amber Nicole Chavez
 
Ojediran Olusola
Ojediran Olusola Thank u Lord for 2day. U alone is worthy 2 be praised. Shouting and Singing!***#
 
Maisha Samiha Semonti
Maisha Samiha Semonti Aj muktijuddho jadughor'e kalo shari sada par porihita ek english medium torunir sathe alap..prothom dorshone valo lagar kotha na...shovaboto karonei bijoyer mashe '' i'm done!''... '' do u sell souvenirs?'' shunte srutikotu...kintu shesher 10 minute'er kothopokothone ja bujhlam, torunir mukijuddho shomporkito gyan amader oneker cheye beshi...ashole english medium - bangla medium die bichar kora thik na ... Kichu betikrom baade shobari hridoy'e BANGLADESH .... uvoypokkher'e drishtivongir poriborton proyjon ... Bangla medium manei khet na, english medium maneo deshdrohi na.,
 
Daniel Bokono
Daniel Bokono I love smbdy smwhere.en is u

Likes

Janet Nduku
 
Linda Wade
Linda Wade Today is my oldest grandsons birthday! he turned 12 man how time flies. Happy Birthday Samuel nana and papaw love u very very much!
 
'Jamal J-Trill Hamilton
'Jamal J-Trill Hamilton in a fucked up situation in my life rite now nd u worried bout if im fuckin somebody?? ha smh!!
 
Zinhle Hlophe
Zinhle Hlophe I wish a friend peace,i wish al her pain can go away.Its never easy 2 loose someone u love.
 
Og Kush
Og Kush When U fuck a girl on fb, do you still comment on her status??
 
Sobhuza Dlamini
Sobhuza Dlamini whn sumthng is nt meant 4 u it'l neva b ur's so u gt 2 let it go...Sobhuza 7 Chapter 9

Likes

Lindani Zuma
 
Kumkum Goswami
Kumkum Goswami thanks to all of u-my best wishes to all of u-bhalo thakis sobai
 
Engelene Ellezah A
Engelene Ellezah A D most priceless moment u will ever xperience is GOD'S LIGHT,,,being shine upon U & guiding U through d journey of LIFE....*eea

Likes

Jenneth SumintacMohammed YazerIvanz HuaLalit Sharma
 
Nicky Siah
I started! How about u my friend?
 
Josinda Lynn Santos
Josinda Lynn Santos MAN CAN I SAY THAT IM SO SLPY AGAIN LOL MAN CLDNT SLP @ ALL.. MAN THZ WEEK GOTA MAKE A MAJOR DECISION SHOULD I GO BAK TO SCHOOL OR STIKC TO MY PLAN AND W8 TIL FALL 2012 HMMM... WHAT U THINK FB?
 
Wanja Mwangi
Wanja Mwangi Smthng u treasure jst gets lost nkt!
 
Cheryl Ann Hernandez
Cheryl Ann Hernandez Here goes nothing, u only know what will happen if u try.
 
Pinky Manje
Pinky Manje I simply luv my fam soo much... Im happy wit my life now n den... I dun nid others to judge me... Coz my fam noe me well den others... I luv my mom,dad, both sis n bro... Luv my mil,dil n both sis in law... Luv my grandma,grandfather, aunty & uncle(on my father side)... Dey alwaz der wen im down..n most important things in my life is my hubby n kiddos.. Dey r my sunshine dat alwaz brighten up my world... Luv u all alwaz n forever...
 
Saidian Townsend
Saidian Townsend big up chynn mi na lie u remedy work girl with a little tat a tambrine
 
Tbaby Michele Hunt
Tbaby Michele Hunt U can hear somebody talkn all day, the question is... R U LISTENING?
 
Kristie To Be Hargrove
Kristie To Be Hargrove it snows on the dayy my little man turns a year & 2 mos :D <3 mommy luvs u Kben sO sO much!!!!!!!

Likes

Jeff ArndtKristie To Be HargroveBrian Dub HiLl
 
Marty Pitts
Marty Pitts i love how gods works through people 2 lift u up my favorite is when u dont see it coming or would have never imagine it coming from there so thankful
 

No comments:

Post a Comment