Monday, December 5, 2011

Its not bout having a perfect rship but its finding someone who matches you will go through everything with u without giving up Wats up faceb00k dnt u just

Bonnie Kim
Bonnie Kim Its not bout having a perfect rship but its finding someone who matches you & will go through everything with u without giving up.
 
Suntrese Wheeler
Suntrese Wheeler Wats up faceb00k dnt u just hate fake ass bitch that trys t0 play s0mebody and dnt n0 h0w the game go's bt u kant play a player
 
Jayson Paner
Jayson Paner lets sleep na,,,haha,,may pasok pa bukas ,, weew,,,love u panget,,,
 
Robert McBride
Robert McBride Just for fun. Who do u like as 2012 choice? Just for fun, don't be shy. Gingrich Obama Paul Romney Other
 
Miranda Saia
Miranda Saia A girl meets a boy on her yahoo messenger: crazy1 86: hey baby!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE SORRY I DONT WANNA DIE
 
Lee-ann Masondo
Lee-ann Masondo Whn ws the lst tym u thought of me or uv irasd me frm ur memorys?
 
Gracie Sanchez
Gracie Sanchez dont flex for fb shawta i know the real u lol

Likes

Bijou Jean
 
Paige Isabel Bailey
Paige Isabel Bailey U get more head than shampoo .
 
Mike Deitz
Mike Deitz U_U it sux wen u try to get over some1 that u was close with i was doing good but not 2day i think im just going to keep to my self 4 a few days
 
Kara D Lee
Kara D Lee Cain supports Newt G. Are u surprised? They both cheated on their wives. Not surprised!
 
Richie Richardson Wegochi
Richie Richardson Wegochi This dec am xo broke in an extent!! Plz God can u touch my fwends heart waokoe jahazi
 
Tee Readytewsmash Tompkins
Tee Readytewsmash Tompkins Well my shoulder is here for u to lean on and my arms are open if u need a hug....u still.in my heart after all these years I'm right here for ya.... .
 
Ed Reilly
Ed Reilly You and I are at a Christmas Party and there is only 1 glass of alcohol left. Using ONLY 4 words, what would u say to me?? Note: If you comment you must copy n paste this as your status so I can comment back. Be a good sport play along.... 4 words is hard
 
Rachelle Bradley
Rachelle Bradley Rain, Snow, or B-Day Money NEVER SLEEPS U HEARD ME lol on my way to work for a lil while THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE B-DAY LOVE got a lady feeling all loved:)

Likes

Terilyn DotsonTamara Virgil
 
Becky Sullivan
Becky Sullivan Please copy this as ur status if u know someone who is alive today because ur too lazy to dig a hole in the woods and bury them... :) Like · · 3 hours ago ·

Likes

Erica JacksonBenny RabonBryan Thompson
 
Amogh Verma
Amogh Verma Reality is all about ,how u feel it n see it so cheer up bcoz life is something that everybody have it but nobody been able understand it.
 
Eh Taw
Eh Taw i didn't mean to say that na cuz that night i really want to die and i just tell u good bye it not that i want to broke up with i love u and i just to say for the last time if die i want to say good bye but i not dead yet and u think is wrong cuz u thought i want to broke up with u but i didn't na i want u to be by myside the rest of ur life na boo
 
Misha Harris
Misha Harris I hate the fact people talk shit. Assuming they kno me. For a matter of a fact. Most people dont kno me. They dont kno who i am.. What i think. Or what ive been through. So before u start judging me or anyone else. Look at yourselves. Do you kno who you really are?
 
Danie Breedt
Danie Breedt Dankie Here dat U nooit se ons het te ver weg gedwaal nie, of dat ons sondes te erg is om te vergewe nie. U staan altyd reg om die verlore seun en dogter terug te ontvang wat weg gedwaal het van U af. Dankie dat U ons nie net so los nie, maar dat U ons reinig, herstel en weer met heerlikheid beklee. Amazing Grace-Genade onbeskryflik groot!
 
Standel Wallack
Standel Wallack a girl u look good and everybody know it.. but u look good with me and ima expose it..
 
Kedar Patil
Kedar Patil I am not a clock that can SMS u 24 hrs a day but my heart will be like a clock that will nonstop care love n pray 4 a spl friend like u
 
Che' Loveinmyselfalways Wilson
Che' Loveinmyselfalways Wilson karma is something else ,that whole time i was going through ish that u put me through and nobody helped me,and now the same happend to you dont feel good do it, GUESS WHAT? just like u are rite now idgaf! lmao

Likes

Che' Loveinmyselfalways Wilson
 
Arland Wells Jr.
Arland Wells Jr. On sum real nigga $hit. If u dnt focus on yo $elf how kan u expect $umbdy el$e to focus on YOU!... #Focused on ArLand! Check!

Likes

Arland Wells Jr.Bullard Bernard
 
Wi-aam WolfpiRe Hendriickz
Wi-aam WolfpiRe Hendriickz 49 stAlkERz???..49 stAlkErz???...R uU stUpEd anD siCk*..stOp stAlkinG mEE u imOrtAl fReAkz--view uR tOm stAlkERz pEoplE,thEy OnlY shOw hOwmUch pEoplE arE stAlking uU,and mAybe a piC Of whOO'''lmk fOr stAlkErz*
 
Futurer Mashin
Futurer Mashin an invisible EYE watches U,.,.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment