Monday, December 5, 2011

I miss having deep covo's with my Pop Winters and a gangsta crazy store my Pop Mose would tell meMiss My Pop's Love Yal so my friend is looking for

Nate Winters
Nate Winters I miss having deep covo's with my Pop Winters and a gangsta crazy store my Pop Mose would tell me....Miss My Pop's Love Yal
 
Kishsa Carnes
Kishsa Carnes so my friend is looking for a decent sized cage for a bunny... anyone have one that they would like to get rid of for free or cheap? or have any suggestions where she could find one cheap?
 
Brian Downing
Brian Downing Nick Saban voted Okie State 4th, behind Stanford (who didn't even win the Pac 12). He must've been too busy giving a crapload of "medical" scholarships and greyshirts to realize his mistake, right?
 
Susan Shelley Fleischer
Susan Shelley Fleischer Saturday night the family wanted to watch a movie. I brought out one of my absolute favorites, Casablanca. I loved it - such an amazing story! The family? Well, let's just say they all got an early start on their sleep. Except for David who kept on wanting to know who the bad guys were. I struggled to explain that gray area as define by Claud Rains character... An early lesson on the complexities of people's character. Dave was just confused.
 
Xochitl Gutierrez
Xochitl Gutierrez At cmh clinic on ashwood with my son then off to court to pay a ticket and finally to work
 
Mint Manoros
Mint Manoros http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA3wbaNfkNs&feature=related ชอบเสียงร้องแบบ ผู้ชายคนนี้
www.youtube.com
MICHAEL GRIMM-WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN FINAL PERFORMANCE- AMERICAS GOT TALEMT.mp4VOTE VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST
 
Whitney Smith
Whitney Smith WHAT A DAY ALREADY..............................
 
Scott Pluff
Scott Pluff I'd like to thank whomever left a huge shard of glass in my choir loft trash can beneath a stack of papers. It was easy to find with my finger.
 
Pratik Kumar Sharma
Pratik Kumar Sharma rohit failed to convrt the spark created by him into fire.... a massive innings came of no use for d team.... Ths game showd lack of experience in d team.... Youngistan have lot mr to learn. Lets hope 4 d bst fr the nxt match..
 
Art Plescia
Art Plescia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctCe7hmuJi0&feature=youtu.be
www.youtube.com
Orioles - (It's Gonna Be A) Lonely Christmas
 
Jay Rowe
Jay Rowe Woke up late. Gonna have a nice walk to school :)

Likes

Christian Vandenburgh
 
Supremewayoflife Malik Jones
Supremewayoflife Malik Jones THE SCENT OF A SWEET EBONY WOMAN,THERE IS NOTHING MORE ALLURING,SUCH A APHRODISIAC,HER ESSENCE,HER PRESENCE WHEN SHE ENTERS A ROOM,WHAT A TURN ON.

Likes

Marketta All Natural Butler
 
Mason Lacaillade
Mason Lacaillade Dude I just became an uncle to a baby girl named taylor :)

Likes

Matthew CutlipRegina Salcido
 
Fingers Kojai
www.band-me-up.com
F.i.n.g.e.r.s (Whole) Malaysia. We are Malaysian Rock Band..our group has 4 band members..our genre is rock but we still can play other genre - find
 
Charlie Hollingsworth
Charlie Hollingsworth GOOD MORNING, wake up it's gonna be a great day I can tell!
 
Miza Marcello
Miza Marcello Tried to write a letter In ink Its been getting better I think I got a piece of paper But its empty Its empty Maybe we're trying Trying too hard Maybe we're torn apart Maybe the timing Is beating our hearts We're empty
www.metrolyrics.com
Click Five Empty lyrics. These Empty lyrics are performed by Click Five Get the music video and song lyrics here. Tried to take a pi
 
Outta Bounds
Outta Bounds TX Country Monday w Football • $1Dom Pints & $2 Well Drinks • LIVE Music After the Game • Bad-A** Cash Beer Pong Toutney • Lisa Opens @ 2PM • Marianne Nicole Thad & Nat Gonna Close up @ 2AM • Come Out & Play!!!
 
Darren Moloney
Darren Moloney Day five on " Sorority Party Massacre". Great crew,great cast. This show has been a blast!
 
Matty Ice
Matty Ice Blue Bentley wit da blue reams Customized wit da chromed grill Platinum chain wit da blue gyms Blue fitted wit da blue Tims Blue stars to click da claim Blue ice all in my chain Blue panties comin off yo dame Blue cards like a poker game Chevy on 20’s and I’m shinin Hangin out my car cause I’m always clownin Anything I see that I want I’m a buyin And if I’m lyin, I’m flyin Right now we got da biggest deal Picture this forty mill Keep ‘em thinking that’s how it is So open yo mouth, show yo grill
 
Jessica Parker
Jessica Parker ummmm I think its time for a nap!!! hopefully I can get one !!!

Likes

Kenneth Talley
 
Deepunker Borah
Deepunker Borah about check the sad post I dare you can watch this .
brownizze.info
click here to see dad post and emma sucide letter , you will really be shocked.. :P
 
Eric Payne
Eric Payne Sitting in BLS class waiting with a horrible toothache that I woke up to and pain pills are not helping ugh...
 
Bonita Roll Tide Moore
Bonita Roll Tide Moore Dear Santa, Ive tried in general to be good this year lol ..... Mostly I recon I was with a few exceptions.... Sorry about those by the way lol.... I've finally decided what I want and it's not all that hard but it's very important so don't get it wrong! Roflol !!!! I can wait if it's a few weeks late as long as I get it! LOL I want The Alabama Crimson Tide to reclaim The National Championship !!!!!!! Nothing more, NOTHiNG LESS!!! Plus you can rest a few weeks before delivering it' !!! LOL Thank you and Merry Christmas Santa!!!!! Bonita

Likes

Kathy Knight
 
Chris Landis
Chris Landis BHS Alumni Basketball games will be on Saturday, December 17 starting around 11 a.m. If you are interested I need to know by Thursday, December 8 and also need a shirt size. Thank you!
 
Akinwunmi Timothy
Akinwunmi Timothy Impossibility can only be found in the dictionary of a fool
 

No comments:

Post a Comment